Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
What the? No one 'forgets' to invite someone who makes up one-third of the film that they are celebrating. Don't think it's a slip up. She didn't want to invite him. Plain and simple. This is disappointing to say the least. 
What else can we expect from this Namoona?😆 Edited by ILoveSonam. - 8 years ago

OH MY GOD.🤣🤣🤣This gif is so hilarious 🤣

Sheedooo 🤣
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is definitely interesting news...Will  this be the end of Deepika Padukone 's career in Bollywood ?   Is AB still big and powerful and mess with her career. Will the others keep away from signing her...just wondering. Or Is AB too old to get give a damn...just wondering.
Edited by Dimdim. - 8 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They were all pretty drunk at that party, if you guys remember the pics. I didn't see any oldies in them. She probably didn't invite him as it would have felt inappropriate maybe.
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DP's high's in her professional life are directly proportional to the new lows she hits in her personal life everyday👏  

Wonder why AB jus didn't keep quiet about not being invited. DP needs to make another phone call Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL Amitabh Bachchan said it straight up... it's good though that he's not taking it personally. Or maybe he is... who knows...
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't why people are making it a big deal. Deepika didn't invite Big B coz it was her CHOICE.
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This will not be allowed to remain as is . Too much at stake. Clarification coming in 3 2 1...
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepu's reply will be