Qubool Hai

Which male lead was more mentally tortured throughout d show?

Poll

Mentally tortured

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Asad: 
I don't think he was as much mentally tortured as others but instead he was d one who mentally tortured Zoya a lot. His father left him in d childhood n he had to work 4m an early age. Then he was betrayed by his own friend who he thought was an ideal woman. 

Ayaan:
4m d beginning, he was always pressurized into marrying Humeira against his wishes. He went thru a lot of blackmail- fake SR of him n Humeira by Razia, Razia's deal to marry Humeira in return of bailing out his father, Razia always blackmailing to get his father back in jail by calling Feroz, Razia blackmailing him wid d video of him burning Imraan's car. He was always used as a Humeira's toy by Razia. Lost his love due to his father n leaving d house.

Ahil: Being made to believe dat he killed his own father by his step-mother. He was always brainwashed by his mother into doing wrong things n takn revenge 4m d people who messed wid him even if it meant destroying their busniess such as Sanam's dhaba n Sunshine Corporation. He was even made to believe dat he can only sleep wid girls but can never fall in love wid any girl. Then he frequently got separated 4m his love Sanam.

Rehan:
He was an orphan for d world except his mother. He was treated almost like a servant in his own house. He was always told by his mother to think abt d property against his wishes. His 1st love was snatched by his own mother. He always had to bear insults 4m Ahil for a long time.

I mentioned some points. Who is more mentally tortured male lead according to u?
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aahil ofc.

He is mentally tortured, physically assaulted,emotionally and sexually abused,financially ruined(nearly). He is a pathetic character.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aahil The Bechara Abla Pati! 
I think its Ayaan cuz d guy was literally like a toy by Razia n she did so many things to pressurize n blackmail him to get her way.
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly Ahil! 

A child abused by his father, a man emotionally manipulated by his own "mother", someone fawned over by all yet loved by none, a man kept in the dark and uninformed about the truths of his life by his own wife and brother, a man conned into believing that an imposter was his real wife, a man forced into accepting the sham that was his second marriage, a helpless husband and a silent bystander to evil. 
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@VERITAS13 Glad I could be of some help!! 😆

I wish for Ahil to win too! Unfortunately, that won't happen in the near future! 

What we'll probably see is Sanam getting her memory back and stopping the marriage by herself, or the great Shaad commiting a great "sacrifice" of his love by returning Sanam to her rightful husband, or even dying while facing SK, thereby making Ahil get Sanam by default without a fight. No guesses as to who will be glorified here!!! 

Ahil's character will probably be butchered even further in the coming weeks, and what fans of Ahil like me will most probably be reducing to doing is sympathize with his angst and fawn over how good KV looks or how well he emotes!! ðŸ¥±

Ahil used to be one of my absolute favourites in QH, but now, I don't really know. 
Gul is trying to show dat Ahil is paying for his mistakes wen he used to sleep wid several women n not even care for them d next morning however they used to cry hoping dat they can be wid Ahil as his love. He used to hung up d call enjoying their crying not caring for them. He even told a girl who he just f**ked to get down out of his car in d middle of d way. Once, Sanam had seen him doing d deed wid a random woman. Then, he was pretending to romance wid Sannu to hurt Sanam n was so mean by putting her down to d lowest in front of Sannu. So, karma is biting back Ahil wen his own wife is not recognizing him n romancing wid another man. Ahil is getn paid for wat he did.

Why only he is getn paid for he did? Why not d villians r shown suffering for their deeds?
OrchidsMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rehaan
no mother's affection
no sanam
seher  lapata
n finally swarg