Sher + Sher = Babbar Sher(edited)

Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was bang on in every sense, whether his humorous nature or his mad in love nature; all were so apt today😃, Gaurav rocked the episode today with his punches😳
Sher went to Phoolganj for inquiring about Shourya, and by the time some politician comes there whose name is Pandey. The way their conversation went on😆😆, i died laughing; so m sorry not my fault in the excitement i forgot the convo😆
Sher tells him that his name is Sher Singh; Sher means Sher and Singh also means Sher so Sher plus Sher is Babbar Sher😆. And Babbar Sher doesn't need his any kind of help.
Actually minister asked him that how come he entered his contituency, and so Sher replies if there had been any curfew going on that he can't enter the area. And dogs rule any area not Babbar Sher. Where ever Babbar Sher keeps his paw, he puts his stamp over there.😳 Minister asks his gaurds to keep an eye over this pilla😆; as he doesn't know that crocodile will never let any cub go whether he is Babbar Sher or any Abbar Sher😆. Sher sits in the jeep and goes from there.

Loved Muna Mama's part too🤣..when he says bahuriya set ho gai, are party ao ao, ho gai set bahuriya, when Shradha was feling dizzy after having her food and Mama was looking at her from the door, the way he was saying...are gir pado gir pado🤣...party ao, uthao ara dhiyaan se😆and then calls his jiji and tells her that come soon wherever she is he has some surprise for her but happened all vise versa😆...Jiji gave him surprise by hitting him hard on his cheek for doing this silly harqat😆. She tells him to not to do this ever again as if Sher would have seen Shradha like this he would have understood that its my plot as his madamji can't do anything like this😃.
Bhanwari asks her men to put Shradha and take her to her room before Sher sees anything, so guyz cheers Sher din't se anything neither Shradha knows anything like this nor Virat😆. What Sher gets too see is Shradha sleeping on the bed and looks so gorgeous to his handsome hubby☺️.

I love Dadi and Bhanwari's nok jhok😛.

Today felt so good as Sher was helping Dadi and was caring for her. He even went to have some luke warm water coz Dadi's foot had a twist.

Scene of Sher and Shradha made my day and night too🤣...☺️
The way he enters room and calls for madamji, awww😳; he looks so adorably at sleeping Shradha and goes into flashbacks where Shradha turns to see him , where he gets close to her asking her the relation between him and Virat, where he tells Gajra that he will eat her up uncooked and Shradha gives a sweet smile which din't go unnoticed by Sher. He recalls all those memories. He was looking at her so lovingly that could not wake her up, wanted to touch her face but stopped his feelings midway🥺; Above whole this scene the BG score☺️

Mere moh moh ke dhage teri ungliyon se ja uljhe☺️

Episode was dhasu where Bhanwari wanna trap Shradha and will make some plan so that Sher trusts her and throws Shradha out of house, we saw a new Sher who tries to be rude, shrewd but actually he is not that hard as Dadi said to Shradha that his inner self is so soft , he is just carrying hard armour which Bhanwari made him wore by her ill plans. Loved Sher badly in today's episode. Gaurav looks more handsome with aviators😳.

The precap is again disgusting where Virat is filling ears of Shradha against Sher and Shradha trusts him that its none other than her husband who kidnapped her brother Shourya; Sher goes to some hut from where a lady comes out with a lantern in her hand and by the she sees Sher she gets scared and throws down the lantern ; some goons are following Sher and i think Sher will get kidnapped in tomorrow's episode.

Yeh moh moh k dhage teri ungliyon se ja uljhe😳..❤️

Share your views and please hit like button if you like the post.

Regards,
Babbar Sher😳
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 8 years ago
😆your username is explained in detail by sher too BabbarSher
Originally posted by dunceHat

😆your username is explained in detail by sher too BabbarSher
🤣see its Sher + Sher..so dun angry me...me two Sher😆
Originally posted by BabbaR_SheR

🤣see its Sher + Sher..so dun angry me...me two Sher😆

singam dialog haan? I more sher?

u no 2 sher

u many more sher

superBabbarSher😆

Originally posted by dunceHat

singam dialog haan? I more sher?

u no 2 sher

u many more sher

superBabbarSher😆

are bhai not a movie freak...so dun know about the dialogue n all😆
this was version of Sher Singh's dialogue only😆
me only Babbar Sher
super is to hmara Sher😎
@duncehat...oye yaar you are a goldie now😛
so congratulations🥳
Originally posted by BabbaR_SheR

@duncehat...oye yaar you are a goldie now😛
so congratulations🥳

😆 thQ
Babbar Sherr.. 🤗 ..
Aaj ki epi toh Babbar Sher hi babbar sher hai.. 🤣 ..
Wah gaurav rocked in all the scenes.. 😎 ..He looked so .
So Sher + Sher = Babbar sher.. 😎 ...
& How lovingly he was niharofying his madamji.. 😳 ..
Yeh precap hamesha itna disgustin kyu hai... 😒 ..
.It was nice to see sher takin care of his daadi...
Nice post shera.. ⭐️ ..Edited by divyadollar - 8 years ago
@duncehat...Congratulatins goldie... 🥳 ..
Babbar Sher love reading ur post, today's epi was a blast from Sher to munna mama it had all the elements. We took the munna mama plan so serious and mama himself got backfired it was so hilarious didn't expect dat at all BD is so darn smart no wonder he's Sher Singh's mother he knows his son quite well
but sad to see the upcoming plans from Virat and BD to break Sherdha 😭 so many hurtles they have to face it's a long way to go Sherdha