Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 15 June 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Do you guys remember the shows Family Business and Guns&Roses ??

They were gr8 shows man..Clap

But ended soo soon. The ending of guns and roses was so good.

And family business made me sad and happy too.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nupsk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you remember Family..&Guns.." in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Family Business was based on the novel God Father. Even Guns and Roses was good. They finish off good shows while start horrible shows like that comedy show.

You know the hero and heroine of Guns and Roses Devya and Rohan, are getting married. They fell in love while making the serial........

These two serials were one of the best with a very different and interesting plot, supporting cast and very good direction.

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u people atleast those shows made sum sense yaar.... guns n roses was toooo gud altough i did miss the end of family business... how did it end..???

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Family Business...The Father "Don".. meets with an accident.

His daugher comes to know all the truth that her father was innocent.

He kill his bhabhi and that davar..maro's gooli to them. as that bhabhi wanted to finish adi.

I cleary dont remember the names.. so cant explain the prefect ending.Ouch

But it was like family united again..Big smile..Happy family..Adi also gets his loves!

cyberqueen84

cyberqueen84

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged

guns & roses was a gr8 show with a perfect ending ( though i felt so sorry for rohan, didn't want to see him dieCry) serials should be like this, they shouldn't carry on for too long..........i never watched family business regularly but of the little i did see, it seemed very interesting, i too missed the ending, but i read somewhere that its just taken a season break, its not over as yet, is that right?

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I missed the ending of both the shows...CryCry

annwesha

annwesha

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THEY WERE QUITE GOOD

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyberqueen84

guns & roses was a gr8 show with a perfect ending ( though i felt so sorry for rohan, didn't want to see him dieCry) serials should be like this, they shouldn't carry on for too long..........i never watched family business regularly but of the little i did see, it seemed very interesting, i too missed the ending, but i read somewhere that its just taken a season break, its not over as yet, is that right?

Season break?? ..But it would be gr8 if the serial is back.. it was tooo good.Clap

Edited by sunny - 17 June 2005 at 3:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top