Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRavens thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Have heard so many good things about this but I'm scared to read, if I really like it but it's discontinued? Hope not. Please come back and finish it. I'd love to read it. So many are waiting for the next part. 
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all,

I am sorry that this is left unfinished. I really thought that no one would still be interested in this. I cannot tell you how that makes me feel. I wrote so many other things for AK but never posted anything. None seemed to be at par.

For this story I have written 20 pages of the most likely last chapter but I don't like it. Therefore I never posted it.

But I know I should. So I will.

I got this amazing idea that I want to write a SS on and hopefully that culminates into something.

Here I go back to writing and finishing this.

It's about time. Isn't it?
Sheebaaier thumbnail
Please finish this story . It's a great story and it will be a pity to leave this story unfinished 
TheGirlofRavens thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chander992

Hey all,

I am sorry that this is left unfinished. I really thought that no one would still be interested in this. I cannot tell you how that makes me feel. I wrote so many other things for AK but never posted anything. None seemed to be at par.

For this story I have written 20 pages of the most likely last chapter but I don't like it. Therefore I never posted it.

I got this amazing idea that I want to write a SS on and hopefully that culminates into something.

Good to hear you will be continuing and coming up with new stuff. Will be waiting. 
Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg I love it I read everything in one go u r an amazing writer. waiting on ur updates...
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chander992

Hey all,

Wow, are you really going to update this.. I'm so happy to see your note... Please please do it fast...  Arshi just started their romantic relationship, and you discontinued... It's not fair dear.. Please update it.. It's time...  I'm all ready for your updates...  Please don't think there is no one waiting for this FF update. I'm sure there are many, this is such a beautiful story... 
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's a beautiful story..brilliant work dear..

the way of telling and each moments starting from childish crush, admiration, hate, realization, friendship and love..wow..superb...

I love the way Arnav handle himself in the end...he made his dawn from his own created dusk..I admire his family..so sweet people..and I'm happy with his changed behavior towards his own life and family..no wonder she fell for him..

The initial chapters are really fun with khushi's prank and self mutterings..I initially thought it was simply khushi's crazy crush..but after reading more chapters I understood she was really kid then..I too saw the world with maturity via khushi's eyes in her acceptance of arnav's apology...
I felt sorry for Arnav...your Arnav is entirely different from different versions of him I read before..seriously I couldn't tell how much I'm impressed by him...somewhat I liked him so much..he didn't love Lavanya but he always respected her snd like something...

His comeback was my fav..the friendship and the mails are so cute...both are loving each other without naming it..khushi's love , her friendship with nk, anjali was really good..
initially I thought nk was her boyfriend..ha...ha..

their acceptance and acknowledging of past incidents and forgiving moments were really awesome..the final two chapters were keeping me anxious..but among all the odd things he realized his love and came for her...yey..
shyam:( man why can't you leave her alone...

I hope he'll handle the media and won't let her suffer more in this situation..
And the preview is wow..keep it up khushi..
I want to read more..

thank you so much for sharing this story..please don't think like that..we love your work...it's one of the best stories..please do continue writing..you have an amazing style..please do continue ...
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's been so long!! Please don't leave this story incomplete! This is the part where the confess!!! Pleeeaaassseee update soon!
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is to show you that I am writing every opportunity I get. So far the chapter is more than halfway done. The last chapter will be more than 30 pages in word. I hope that will make up for the disappearance. 

Arnav was about to open his mouth but instead he moved forward, threaded his fingers in her luscious hair and kissed Khushi hard on her lips. The fact that she could think that he makes her strong, does she have any idea what she makes him feel? This woman is the mere reason why he is functioning, the love flowing through his veins for her was just one of the examples. 

Khushi broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his. "When you left, and we weren't able to talk to each other properly, and I had to come here suddenly, and I couldn't really get in touch with you, I thought... I thought you weren't coming back."

Arnav open his eyes when he heard her voice out her thoughts. He could see that her eyes were shut in pain, and a single tear leaked out. He gently moved his thumb to caress her cheek, and replied, "Even if I had to move heaven and earth to get to you," Khushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav looking straight into her soul, and he continued, "I would."

She touched his hand as he continued to cup her face and voiced, "Arnav, is there something you want to tell me?"

"I do."

Khushi's heart sank in the pit of her stomach at his tone, but she feigned a brave face and stated, "What is it?"

"I should have been more careful."

"What do you mean?" 

Khushi moved out of Arnav's grip, sat stoically but held onto his hand. "When I told you that the media had left me alone, I was so very wrong. To think that I could have a private life was a figment of my imagination."

"Okay," she encouraged him to continue. 

"Every one of our meetings, including the vacation we took together as well as your personal life, your address... everything was leaked in the press," he told her and looked away. He wasn't ready to let go of her but he knew that she could very well kick him out of her life for creating a mess.

It took Khushi a moment to realize what Arnav was referring to. 

"I'm sorry that it had become a mockery, and I didn't want to tell you when I came here. Actually the moment I had found out about it, I boarded the plane and went to NYC and NK told me what had happened."

Khushi sat silently while Arnav continued on. He got off the bed and created a physical distance between them as if somehow the hurt of separating from Khushi would be lessened by this action. He was not ready for her to scorn him out of her life. 

"And, they somehow got hold of where I lived, and took pictures of your birthday night celebration as well."

Khushi blinked at him as slight swell of panic started to course through her system. 

Seeing no response from her Arnav continued to speak, "I am so sorry, Khushi. But, Akash and my team made sure that every single picture that showed anything, I mean anything, was taken off and destroyed by getting an injunction order."

A couple of minutes tricked over them and none of them spoke anything. 

"If you don't want to be with me, I will understand that."

Arnav turned to reach towards the door when Khushi's voice halted his steps. 

"So, Akash knows? And Anjali does too? Everyone knows about us?"

Arnav turned but stood close to the door as he felt his heart shatter in a million shards at once. "Yes, everyone knows," he uttered in an almost whisper. 
Edited by chander992 - 7 years ago
Parimaap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice preview
waiting for the update