Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh wow finallly we have the last few chapters for this story... i rem reading thread 1 long long time ago...
read the whole story in one go and absolutely loved it!!!
Thanks for coming back and completing the story!!!

Loved how arnav and khushi ahve matured by the years and their love and trust grow with them 😊
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just found this story and i am reading it non stop since last night  ..and just reach to chapter 22...my regret is i who read all stories on IF...how the hell i missed it ...writer ji i am really sorry ..one of the best story i ever read and mind you i read a lot Edited by ranogill - 6 years ago
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone, 

Firstly thank you to everyone who reviewed and liked the last chapter of this story. I'm glad that you all still loved it even though it took forever to finish. I cannot even begin to explain how much reading the reviews meant to me. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Even though time is pressed, i still itch to write, and sporadically do so on my phone. I am still juggling with the idea of a blog... perhaps I should make one. Nevertheless, I am still grateful to all who still read my story and think it's one of the bests... i know it isn't, but it still makes me feel so happy. 

All my reviewers, new and old, i truly appreciate your kind words. 

❤️❤️

Edited by chander992 - 6 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just read this story completely, it deserves much more likes then it already has
Parimaap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Waiting for the new story 

krishnas01 thumbnail
Wow, 
It seems like you are planning on writing more stuff. I would absolutely love to read more of your work. And even if you don't think your work is the best, i completely beg to differ and i am sure other people as well. It not only depends on the writing but the skill of weaving a tale as intricate as this one... with dates, places, time zones, along with multiple angles to the story... it felt like it could be anyone's life... i loved that bit... so i would encourage you to write more realistic stuff... it was really a refreshing and much needed read for a show like ipkknd. These characters were completely opposite from the show and since a 3rd season is starting i hope you give us another exciting story... something different yet so full of love!!!

So, thank you so much and keep these pearls coming!!!!!!

😊
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys,

Just a quick note I made a blog. I toyed with it so much but I realized that I cannot give up writing. So in my free moments I write. Anyway I have transferred my entire story there barring the edit. I am editing since there are ridiculous amount of mistakes.

I will remove this story from here eventually.

I am also posting the drabbles written on my phone one by one. In case anyone cares about reading my work please check it out.

https://fictionalwritings.wordpress.com

Thank you.
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I read it again.. I wish I could more to read.. 
Brilliant writing.. full of passions and emotions.. Thank you for sharing it..