Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Frustrated reminds me of Sanam 2 πŸ€£πŸ€£ And our convo about it πŸ˜†

OMG! How could I forget about THAT?!🀣 Laanat hai mujhpe! πŸ˜†
Yes Naff! I can see your frustrated..and the reason is ofcourse...Aahil! Bechari Naff! No bechara Aahil! πŸ€£
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope ahil stops crying !!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Nothing! I just felt like laughing so loud on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coz I imagine dhim giving Ashirwad to her πŸ€£

I did too🀣
Aahil will say" Jannat Apki hume bohot yaad ayigi ...Par biwi hoti hi hai paraya ki ghar mein janne ke liya! Bas app waha khush raho...ab Shaad hi apki jindagi hai! Mein toh bas dua karunga ki app Shaad ke saat kush rahe! Ye Maula mera Dua Qubool Kar! Sada Sukhi Raho Jannat! "
Jannat gets emotional and hugs Aahil and cries a bit while Aahil cries too in devdas style! 

In Background this song plays , 

Asli Pati kee duwaaye letee ja, ja tujhako sukhee sansaar mile
Asli Pati kee kabhee naa yaad aaye, sasuraal me itana pyaar mile
Asli Pati kee duwaaye letee ja, ja tujhako sukhee sansaar mile...ja..ja...ja...
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I think he cares for S2 more.He saw her on the streets, brought her home and made her his wife again.
He saw Sanam in the hills, with no memory and let her holiday with the handsome dude she picked up from Pakistan.No hurry to tell her the truth.He is happy with visitor's rights.No care about her sorry state.

Sickening Sim, Sanam 2 is a vamp n shes doing her job as a vamp, shes a negative character, so she wont be uniting the leads, im. Disgusted with Shaad's whitewashing here his lies forgotten just like that n in the process they r making Aahil even more weak n ruining his character to glorify Shaad  πŸ˜‘
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BTW, the marriage drama follows IPKND EBP, where the villain asks the amnesic married heroine to marry again.
I don't know whether they got married or not.
Elsewhere, Siddhant got his memory back in SSK, i thinkπŸ˜†

A kichdi of these two will be?
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Ditto man! We have our reasons to watch, they have their reasons to air - all happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really! I don't even bother about it now AT ALL! Like really! It just doesn't, and even if it doesn't for a moment, again - I tend to laugh it off by my very OWN reasons πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And as usual, I am pretty excited for this too! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

You said it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And trust me we are not the only ones watching πŸ˜† Such twists come and go in every show and still people watch and enjoy too! I am sure we have similar reasons to watch πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Actually probably the same reasons lol 

I dont either! Not even kidding! I admit I used to before but now, I get frustrated for a second, yell at my screen and then chuckle πŸ˜† And then move on to another feeling lol And what I love about QH is that one scene doesnt last forever (in some shows they do) so u get to feel various emotions in one episode πŸ˜† I am drooling over SaHil one second and cracking up over Lateef the next πŸ˜† Yes! I have my very OWN reasons too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

High five! I am excited too πŸ˜‰ You probably know all the reasons why πŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

BTW, the marriage drama follows IPKND EBP, where the villain asks the amnesic married heroine to marry again.

@  bold  simran u mean  that  jannat  will marry  aaahil  and then  gains her memory  that  she is sanam😲    gul is capable of doing that   but i dont think she dares do taht trp will be zero🀒
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aman πŸ€£
If u r reading this, u know what im saying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh ya,i saw someday b4 sidhant got his memory bk bt act lk he didnt get bk..qh cv's very much inspired 4m ssk,so tht also cn happen,sanam gets memory bk bt dnt shw it.eitherways i saw in tv masala-in IPKKND EBP she didnt get her memory bk,thr polygamy track is going on...qh cv's bring very complicated twisted twist..
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting commentsπŸ˜†
but i agree  with esha  that  its design  to create  tension curiosity   among fans  and  makes sure they watch  high drama  invoving leads high trp   but  this a  crude way of story telling

i always aaahl should not run after janant   that  was  logical  i wanted jananat  to struggle now more  fer past  and falls for  aaahil  but  cvc  r dumb🀒

why  they r hell bent in making aaahil weak again a  crying majnoo  over  a starnger molesting his wife who is dumboπŸ˜†