Mooh Boli Shaadi

Has the show ended?

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Has the show ended? I only saw Nidhi's husband stamping her hand. asking for shoes shirt etc etc. 
Anmol and Nikhil on the road. 

Has it ended? When and how? Did I miss something? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Has the show ended? I only saw Nidhi's husband stamping her hand. asking for shoes shirt etc etc. 

Anmol and Nikhil on the road. 

Has it ended? When and how? Did I miss something? 

No.it didn't end.😊

BUt Sony TV used to not air new episodes of MBS on Mondays. Either they show a movie..or an hour of Hanuman.😲

SO there was no episode on 25th May.😭
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

No.it didn't end.😊

BUt Sony TV used to not air new episodes of MBS on Mondays. Either they show a movie..or an hour of Hanuman.😲

So there was no episode on 25th May.😭

Oh Ok that is why there was one hour of Hanuman yesterday. I was wondering. Because the last thing I saw was Anmol and Nikhil on the road and then no epi. 

You never can tell about channel people. How when and where a serial would end. That is why. 
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Oh Ok that is why there was one hour of Hanuman yesterday. I was wondering. Because the last thing I saw was Anmol and Nikhil on the road and then no epi. 

You never can tell about channel people. How when and where a serial would end. That is why. 

WHAT!!!!!!!

Sony recently has lost his wits and all intelligence( the Sony writers and well wishers for sure)... They are giving and keep on trying to get Sony be labelled as the channel for non sensical shows based on Myths..superstitions..ghosts..witches...and bhhooot prets???

SONY WRITERS AND ORGANIZERS..p[lease wake up before this title of yours become official...as the most ridiculous channel

MOOH BOLI SHADI has so much prospect...scope and intelligence to bring a very real issue in India...and rather than explore that you are losing it?  REALLY...
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like the show has ended. how did it end?