Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i respect your opinion that you find kareena and HR bad actors, but still you give it to them that even MPKDH is discussed because they were the lead pair. 

and are you kidding me that some stupid newspapers praised Abhi in the film and that is it ? does anybody even care that which actor gets praised in a disastrously made film like MPKDH ?

if you want to compare them compare where it is fair and square, bring down their graphs and compare, and Kareena and Hrithik have some iconic role sin their kitties where as Abhi has none 

@bold- having looks and body is also something which everybody does not have and even if they have cannot utilize. for example John Abraham is very good looking but which film did he carry ? 
Shahid is good looking too, then still very disappointing graph, and then you say popularity is achieved by looks and that body of his ?

Abhi i flop and zero compared to HR, looks or no looks, body or no body, acting or no acting. FACT ...😃 and on another note even Uday Chopra and Arjun Rampal has great bodies, and Arjun is frigging handsome too. but they still were never as bechara as Abhi 

@bold - heee? ðŸ˜² Apart from JWM, what does Kareena have? Aren't you confusing OTT with Iconic?   ðŸ¤£

Abhi has Guru. Yuva. Bluffmaster. ðŸ˜Š

And for the rest, OK. You are a HR fan so whatever. ðŸ¥±
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

Abhishek cannot pull off everything. Selectively choosing 1 or 2 films doesn't prove Abhishek is better in any way.

Hrithik held his own against Sanjay Dutt and AB in Mission Kashmir and Lakshya. He is the only one who pulled off success with an AB remake without being mocked and made fun of. Though Agneepath is an iconic role and AB had won National Award for best actor for it.

He is excellent in JA whereas Abhishek cannot even pull off a regular courtier, forget Emperor. He failed and fell flat on his face when he tried to play a superhero in Drona.

Hrithik is also a good actor and not just popular due to looks alone.

Many lookers came and went or got reduced to playing sidekicks unlike HR.

He had to be overexcited in KMG because his character was not fully cured. He got unexpected powers and was overexcited to be able to do things he couldn't imagine doing earlier. Trash KMG here but he was praised for it and seniors also complimented him. He won both popular and critics' choice awards that year. Shatrughan Sinha called him "the dynamite" while giving him the best actor trophy that year.

Of all films, they have to compare, they choose MPKDH? 😆

Abhishek just seems to get sympathy here. General rule of the forum seems to be to prop up failures and belittle ones who became actually successful.

he even survived well in K3G opposite SRK, kajol, AB and jaya when he was just 3 films old during K3G. yes call it overacting now, but the same news papers which praised Abhi for shitfest MPKDH had claimed that HR as perfect and effective in K3G .

And about the Agneepath remake, LMAO Abhishekh lobbied for the film, and his PR hyped it because he was supposed to star in the remake of his father's iconic film, and thank god he did not do it, JO has brains, otherwise the remake would be a flop too. Hrithik again is the only successful superstar to sell Amitabh bachan's film's remake without being criticized . 

Kareena and Hrithik are non actors and still they are so good looking that they are the only superstars of the last decade. blashphemous and sadistic.😆
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

OK. You are a HR fan so whatever. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

No i am still defining logic, whereas you have no arguments left and thus stating the obvious fact that i am a HR fan. yes i am his fan, and i still criticize him for his bad work but i will also praise him when he deserves it, atleast when compared with a nobody like Abhishekh ..  Abhishekh shuld be compared with the likes of John, Ritesh and Vivek, and not Hrithik .😃
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

No i am still defining logic, whereas you have no arguments left and thus stating the obvious fact that i am a HR fan. yes i am his fan, and i still criticize him for his bad work but i will also praise him when he deserves it, atleast when compared with a nobody like Abhishekh ..  Abhishekh shuld be compared with the likes of John, Ritesh and Vivek, and not Hrithik .😃

If you call Kareena's career iconic, I don't have anything left to argue. 

I think you are confusing OTTness with Iconic. Well, whatever. 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Never had that star aura to begin with .. add to that expectations of being a megastar's kid and the competition with Hrithik who build a huge fanbase in his debut movie itself got the better of him.
A decent actor though .
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold - heee? ðŸ˜² Apart from JWM, what does Kareena have? Aren't you confusing OTT with Iconic?   ðŸ¤£

Abhi has Guru. Yuva. Bluffmaster. ðŸ˜Š

And for the rest, OK. You are a HR fan so whatever. ðŸ¥±

Guru, bluffmaster and Yuva are not iconic ones either, they are only those few selective films which worked for Abhi.

Kareena still has a JWM, 3I & Omkara .. and yes before you say 3I was Aamir's film and omkara Ajay's, let me tell you she got recognition for whatever part she played . i agree she has not done her potential films and even HR has not utilized his full potential, but they still have some meorable films in their kitty, heck even K3G is memorable for being the combo of 3 different generation superstars in the same film.

and when you say Yuva, why do you forget kareena was in that film too ? i guess you have selective piece of thinking when it comes to OTT actors like bebo and duggu.

and yeah Hrithik has few iconic roles, krrish is an example, and his first film is the biggest example, to add up to Akbar, Mr.A and Rohit from KMG is also there . with overacting they achieved what abhi could not achieve with his intense acting and that is why i am rightfully and proud fan of these two , Kareena and Hrithik.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Guru, bluffmaster and Yuva are not iconic ones either, they are only those few selective films which worked for Abhi.

Kareena still has a JWM, 3I & Omkara .. and yes before you say 3I was Aamir's film and omkara Ajay's, let me tell you she got recognition for whatever part she played . i agree she has not done her potential films and even HR has not utilized his full potential, but they still have some meorable films in their kitty, heck even K3G is memorable for being the combo of 3 different generation superstars in the same film.

and when you say Yuva, why do you forget kareena was in that film too ? i guess you have selective piece of thinking when it comes to OTT actors like bebo and duggu.

and yeah Hrithik has all iconic roles, krrish is an example, and his first film is the biggest example, to add up to Akbar, Mr.A and Rohit from KMG is also there . with overacting they achieved what abhi could not achieve with his intense acting and that is why i am rightfully and proud fan of these two , Kareena and Hrithik.

Harshu ji. 

I dislike Bebo and Duggu. I have enough example of their OTT acting. MPKDH, MDK, Yaadein, K3G. And like I said earlier, I can not put those crap films past them. 

I like to watch Abhi. But m no fan of his. Just that he annoys me less than these 2. Though there can be exception. Dhoom 2 & 3 AB Jr. was annoying as hell. And, off-screen I like him more!

Say whatever but Bebo and Duggu are OTT actors. 3! by no means count as Bebo's movie. And I will say so. Thank You. I shall not reply after this coz I feel I am going in the circle saying the same thing. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
atominis thumbnail
The 2 films being cited for AB are face saving stuff for him. Just as Company and Saathiya are for Vivek.

I guess you didn't pay attention to Shararat, Tera jadoo chal gaya, Players, Game etc.

Abhi has his share of annoying perfs and even sleepwalking through films.
@NimbuMirchi- well i said i respect your opinion . yes bebo and duggu are OTT , did i deny ?😉
I'm a fan of Hrithik, but I'll admit that Hrithik did movies that didn't work at the BO.
I loved KNPH, but I sat through Fiza, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, Mujhse Dosti Karoge. For most of these movies there was NO audience in the theater. I watched them all in the theater.

He had his share of flops, and he struggled quite a bit too. He was considered finished, but he bounced back.