Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhishek recognized only in two way 

Big B son and Aishwarya Rai's Husband. He doesn't have his own personality.

Can I know wic year he start dating Ash? Bcs I saw a video of award and Abhishek was full on swing seeing Salman Khan performance. His expression was priceless 
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: main_tera_hero

Yeah if being the successor to Bachchan wasn't enough, he had to compete against the Storm, that was Hrithik Roshan. No Pressure!

Funnily, I've always found AB jr as more likeable on and off screen and his Guru trumps anything Roshan has ever done. He's also better in intense roles like Sarkar or comedy like Bol Bachchan. Sadly, he could never connect with the audience like Hrithik could.

But its a start of a new innings for him. He might never make it to the top but he can have a long, successful career for sure.

His films have better post life as a result.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
He must be hot as Ash married him. 
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

He must be hot as Ash married him. 

Aishwarya married him for his last name only.
I am sure that she has fallen in love with him ever since, but that relationship was pursued and entered only because he was Amitabh's son, in the initial stages of it.

Also, Abhishek possess doormat qualities (something every man/husband should have) which is great.
May they have many more years and kids to come so that Father B can once more fill the entire world in about his daughter in law's vaginal contractions. 😳

Yeah he was the one who was supposed to defeat Hrithik .. LMAO
Infact since their initial days he's playing second fiddle to Hrithik whereas Hrithik never played a second fiddle and even when we consider K3G , Hrithik had an equally important role with the most superhit number of that film in his kitty.

For once I'm happy because so far Abhishekh has tried umpteen times to follow Hrithik and achieve what Hrithik has done and he failed badly. Star kids like him who deliver 17 flops and still gets films whereas Hrithik have 3 flops and was considered finished . This is the difference and no matter whoever says what Abhi should thank his dad that he got Aishwarya .

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Yeah he was the one who was supposed to defeat Hrithik .. LMAO
Infact since their initial days he's playing second fiddle to Hrithik whereas Hrithik never played a second fiddle and even when we consider K3G , Hrithik had an equally important role with the most superhit number of that film in his kitty.

For once I'm happy because so far Abhishekh has tried umpteen times to follow Hrithik and achieve what Hrithik has done and he failed badly. Star kids like him who deliver 17 flops and still gets films whereas Hrithik have 3 flops and was considered finished . This is the difference and no matter whoever says what Abhi should thank his dad that he got Aishwarya .

Thank you for bringing this up. you spoke the truth. I think Abhishek just lacks the ''it'' factor that's it, oh and talent in my opinion but I guess others beg to differ.
Hrithik has that ''it'' factor, I think, I wouldn't say he is a born entertainer like Srk or Salman because he doesn't have that personality but he definitely has what it takes to become (something his father lacked). And yes Hrithik was written off after 5/6 flops yet Abhishek's entire life is a flop and he keeps on getting pass. But the stars were still on his side because he was born privileged even if he's being sandwiched between being Amitabh's son and Mr Aishwarya Rai. ðŸ˜†

btw I love your siggy I always felt that Aishwary and Hrithik would a gorgeous couple! They had great chemistry and seem to have shared great camaraderie as well in the past a shame they met each other too late. I could definitely see Aishwarya also pursuing Hrithik after/before Vivek had he not been newly married then, I dont think her parents would have minded that option either considering Hrithik was/is a huge star same/similar religious background etc.

But oh well, some things don't work out, I loved them in Dhoom2 and Jodha Akbar. Totally.
Edited by AkaiShuichiGirl - 8 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

You either have it or you don't.

Blaming dad's success or competition are excuses.

Roshan is far better than dheela Abhishek can ever hope to be in this lifetime atleast.

In intensity also, people liked Roshan better. That's why he was chosen to do Agneepath and not Abhishek.

Guru fitted him perfectly. He was always buddah jawaan in real life too.

@bold🤣
Originally posted by: AkaiShuichiGirl

Thank you for bringing this up. you spoke the truth. I think Abhishek just lacks the ''it'' factor that's it, oh and talent in my opinion but I guess others beg to differ.
Hrithik has that ''it'' factor, I think, I wouldn't say he is a born entertainer like Srk or Salman because he doesn't have that personality but he definitely has what it takes to become (something his father lacked). And yes Hrithik was written off after 5/6 flops yet Abhishek's entire life is a flop and he keeps on getting pass. But the stars were still on his side because he was born privileged even if he's being sandwiched between being Amitabh's son and Mr Aishwarya Rai. ðŸ˜†

btw I love your siggy I always felt that Aishwary and Hrithik would a gorgeous couple! They had great chemistry and seem to have shared great camaraderie as well in the past a shame they met each other too late. I could definitely see Aishwarya also pursuing Hrithik after/before Vivek had he not been newly married then, I dont think her parents would have minded that option either considering Hrithik was/is a huge star same/similar religious background etc.

But oh well, some things don't work out, I loved them in Dhoom2 and Jodha Akbar. Totally.

that is your opinion that Hrithik is not a born entertainer like sallu and srk, but anyways i can understand, perceptions will vary.
Whatever Hrithik has achieved, he is the only one who has enjoyed a rage and mania other than the Khans here, and lets give him the credit for this. and there is a reason why bollywood has failed to deliver another superstar after Hrithik, it is bewildering that potential GOOD actors like shahid, Ranbir have yet not earned that stature. that is why i am saying, Hrithik had bigger ones to compete with, like that of the Khans and Ajay and he still stayed in his game, delivered and competed with them fair and square and is touted to be a superstar after them being 10 years junior to them, whereas people like Abhishekh kept getting chances, saif kept getting chances and they still are under the glory of their family legacy and superstar wives, and that is why i am so sick of Ranbir being constantly compared with Khans while his fans overlook Hrithik as if Hrithik has never existed. 

Hrithik-Aish are gorgeous together, i think their offscreen rapport has been very good too, she has delivered her memorable hits with him and he also has delivered big with her. I love their pairing, and all the 3 films be it dhoom2, jodha akbar and guzaarish, if you consider they are from 3 different genres and Hrithik-Aish have excelled in all three films, their chemistry is very natural and striking.

On the other hand, Aish and Abhishekh always looked disinterested onscreen too. even in Dhoom2, Abhishekh looked 10 years older than Hrithik an Aish and even uday while all of them are of the same age 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhishek wouldn't get get roles in tv if he was not Amitabh's son
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Abhishek wouldn't get get roles in tv if he was not Amitabh's son

did he do TV also ?😲🤢