Posted: 8 years ago
So the big reunion without knwoing has taken place. An alert after Nimboli has saved an absent minded shivam. Again anandi was given a shock treatment of losing her son for a short while.

Atlast the tiger has caught its prey. Gopal maybe badly beaten and left to die?

So the brother and sister have started their little fights.

A very beautiful and interesting episode though there is much tension in the air.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
This is looking like the climax of a thriller.😃
Four parties converging at the same spot in different modes of transport😆

1) Mangala and Nandini in state transport bus full of singing devotees

2) Anandi and Shivam in SUV laughing and enjoying

3) Kamli and Gopal on bike racing to mandir

4) Akheraj and lots and lots of goondas in jeeps drivng to mandir with single minded determination.

Very racy background score. ðŸ˜†
Edited by RTee - 8 years ago
Very lovely pictures. It ia as if reliving those scenes. Thanks RTee,😊

Arti, Thanks for the pics. ðŸ˜›

I am little confused with VO. 

What was that about 'abhishap' and 'vardan ' ? 

Will A finally get to find missing links? 

----------------

Btw Kamli and her stupidity. ðŸ˜¡ 

She is bent upon for being killed. When she and Gopal both have to run out of Rajasthan as fast as they could , she wants to visit mela. ðŸ¤ª

I just could not get enough of the enthusiasm and happiness exhibited by Nimboli enjoying the bus journey, mela atmosphere and freedom to move about with indulgent Mangala in tow.

It is as if she is visiting disneyland for the first time.

Hope anandi will buy something for her.
And what about Ganga wanting to tell doctorsa that her ex-husband is admitted in their hospital ?
why she has to always mumble in front of him? Why couldn't she finish off in a couple of words if it was that important?

And jagya never has time to listen to her. Now what a misunderstanding this will cause... Poor ratan. I hope he doesn't die under a nurse-turned-doctor's care.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I just could not get enough of the enthusiasm and happiness exhibited by Nimboli enjoying the bus journey, mela atmosphere and freedom to move about with indulgent Mangala in tow.

It is as if she is visiting disneyland for the first time.

Hope anandi will buy something for her.
So true. Her excitement and happiness at a simple thing like a bus ride.
She was so happy to be going somewhere that too without the scary family members and only Mangala for company.
It was such a lovely scene
Looks like Anandi is going to meet all the long suffering women of Akhiraj family.Only Harki is remaining.
She already met her little princess who is part of this man's family and then she will be meeting Mangala and Kamili too in this mela.

Wonder if all this will lead to Anandi Vs Akheraj fight about these women.

If we go by Anandi's way of fighting she will help these women to fight their own battles with Akheraj.

Train Nandini to help others in a more effective way.
Originally posted by anshurg5

Arti, Thanks for the pics. ðŸ˜›

I am little confused with VO. 

What was that about 'abhishap' and 'vardan ' ? 

Will A finally get to find missing links? 

----------------

Btw Kamli and her stupidity. ðŸ˜¡ 

She is bent upon for being killed. When she and Gopal both have to run out of Rajasthan as fast as they could , she wants to visit mela. ðŸ¤ª

Kamili and her stupidity🤢
While I fully agree that running away from Akheraj is the only option that she has from the time she ran away she was more interested in enjoying the freedom instead of taking measures to ensure her independence🤢
Everything seems to have slipped away from her mind and she brought him back to where he will get into danger.

-------------
I think that VO is meant for Anandi and her children.
Nothing happens out of co incidence and every thing has a reason and may be that Abhisap that Anandi and her child are bearing will become vardaan for some one
After a long time I felt like watching the episode once more just to see the interaction between the two kids.😆
The moment she realised that the little boy's mother is none other than her darling Chudailsa she ran to hug her almost pushing Shivam aside😆
Shivam was not in the least perturbed by the way his mother was returning the hug. In fact he had such a broad smile on his face seeing that girl and his mom hug.

Wonder how he will react if and when this little girl comes to SN and his mother's time and attention is divided.