Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Shit I knew I forgot someone. Need to add Sona and Zeenat Aman on my long list of fav actresses. πŸ˜†

I thought you liked Priyanaka and Alia? 

I had to pick 5 I have consistently liked. πŸ˜† But yes, I like Alia and Priyanka as well.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramyarn

Kajol, sridevi,Tabu,kongana sen sharma,Deepika and I have one more actress in the list- Vidya balan

W*F is Kongana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
My TOP 5 actresses of all-time would be...
1. Madhuri Dixit
2. Sridevi
3. Rekha
4. Dimple Kapadia
5. Aishwarya Rai

-

Also I must say I am surprised at all the love for Sadhana - seems very random - and I don't know if people just jumping on the bandwagon...

From the 50s + 60s the best were Meena Kumari, Nutan and Vyjayanthimala (they would be in my Top 10). 

Sorry guys, this is gonna be controversial but Madhubala was a terrible actress. She was not much more than a pretty face, although she did go on to improve as an actress... She was in fact less talented than Katrina Kaif today. Just saying. 

And Zeenat Aman - are you kidding me? And people criticise Sonam Kapoor for her dialogue delivery! 
Time is a beautiful thing... it turns bad actresses who were known for not much more than glamour - into "legends"...!

-

Also, nice to see Madhuri + Sridevi together in so many lists!! I thought I was the only one that loves them equally!

Choosing a Top 5 is too hard. I also adore Kajol, Karisma, Priyanka, Vidya, Rani, Kangana, Tabu, Konkona, Shabana, Juhi etc
Edited by Sridevil - 8 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sridevil

My TOP 5 actresses of all-time would be...

1. Madhuri Dixit
2. Sridevi
3. Rekha
4. Dimple Kapadia
5. Aishwarya Rai

-

Also I must say I am surprised at all the love for Sadhana - seems very random - and I don't know if people just jumping on the bandwagon...

From the 50s + 60s the best were Meena Kumari, Nutan and Vyjayanthimala (they would be in my Top 10). 

Sorry guys, this is gonna be controversial but Madhubala was a terrible actress. She was not much more than a pretty face, although she did go on to improve as an actress... She was in fact less talented than Katrina Kaif today. Just saying. 

A nd Zeenat Aman - are you kidding me? And people criticise Sonam Kapoor for her dialogue delivery!
Time is a beautiful thing... it turns bad actresses who were known for not much more than glamour - into "legends"...!

-

Also, nice to see Madhuri + Sridevi together in so many lists!! I thought I was the only one that loves them equally!

Choosing a Top 5 is too hard. I also adore Kajol, Karisma, Priyanka, Vidya, Rani, Kangana, Tabu, Konkona, Shabana, Juhi etc

Who said anything about acting? Never said I liked her for her actingπŸ˜† I have always loved Zeenat for looking sexy in all her films without appearing vulgar. Is that a crime?πŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail
Please Sridevil!

Madhubala was good in comedy and drama.

She holds her own against stalwarts in MEA and Chalti ka naam gaadi.

Comparison to Kat is a travesty!

Sadhana is amazing with her eyes and body language. Woh Kaun thi, Anita, etc great stuff.

Zeenat is non actor. I guess she is in list for sex appeal. First truly sexy but classy actress.

Edited by atominis - 8 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Zeenat Aman has a great personality and is a stunner - so not criminal Dexter ;)
Madhubala looked great on screen - she had charm like no other and was very likeable but judging on her acting skills - she was the weakest of all the top heroines of the time. It's wild that she is considered "great" now that so much time has passed.

The same thing happens all the time... As mentioned above the likes of Zeenat Aman get voted top...

And even more recently the likes of Raveena Tandon and Sonali Bendre were being called "great actresses" ...

Going by the same pattern... in 15 years time people will speak of Katrina/Sonam in the same way... (however in my opinion, when it comes to acting Sonam at her best is better than Zeenat at her best, and same with Kat vs Madhubala) πŸ˜‰

EDIT: I love Sadhana... I was just surprised so many people mentioned her, as she never usually seems to have such a fan following.
Edited by Sridevil - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aajkal to Urmila bhi legend hai. 

Aur future mein Sonam hogi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

History kaun check karta hai. Jo likho article mein.. kids believe it. πŸ˜‰
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I had to pick 5 I have consistently liked. πŸ˜† But yes, I like Alia and Priyanka as well.

Oh lol I see. I should have done the same. I pretty much named the whole industry. 
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kareena kapoor
karishma kapoor
madhuri dixit
sonali bendre
priety zinta
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri Dixit