MaNan SS:The Wish-Ch 9A/Pg 13/22 Sept - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting story..read all the chapters ..love mananbir waiting to read more of the story please continue soon :)
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments
Sorry for updating sooo late :(
Part 6

Cabir had given the medicine to Manik,but the problem now was that how'll Manik give the ,medicine to Nandini.
"yaar,ab,how should i give the medicine to her"
"the way you brought her in the house,as obvious as that"Cabir,exactly knew what he was saying and why.
"what,are you kidding me ?"Manik could get what Cabir wanted from him.
"tujhe lag raha hai,do you think that I,am kidding you at this point ?"
"yeah"He turned and took the water from the table."ab kucch soch aur bata"

Cabir wasn't actually thinking,he had already thought of an awesome plan for him.

"are you even thinking cabir ?"He stared.

"haan haan,of course i am thinking"

"then what ? have you thought about this ?"

"okay"Cabir rubbed his hands."okay,i am not gonna repeat so listen carefully,slowly open nandini's mouth,pour the syrup in her mouth,and then close it,even when she is unconscious,she  can drink it right ?"

"wow yaar cabir,yeh plan,this couldn't have entered in my mind right ?"

"aaj kal toh bhalayi (good) ka zamaana(time/period/generation) hi nahi raha hai..ek toh kucch batao upar se daant (scoldings)bhi khao mene nahi batana hai koi plan wan"

"don't do like this yaar...i am absolutely tired,thinking ki kya karna hai kya nahi...and if you are gonna do like this...toh fir mein kya karunga ?"

"ohho...then Nandini Murthy ko idhar laane ke liye kisne bola tha ? mene ya mere bhoot ne ?"Cabir went sarcastic,even though it wasn't rude.

"tu meri help kar raha hai ya nahi ?"Manik had already got fed up,with all sorts of work he was doing till now,it was a veryyy difficult thing to understand.

"accha ruk...you open her mouth and i will put the medicine...aur agar yeh nahi hai toh i am actually not gonna help you"

"theek hai...lets try...par agar she wakes up then...it won't be my fault"

"i dunno about that but pehle try toh karein ?"

They both looked very tensed.A girl,that too Nandini,was with two boys,who were Fab 5. It was a life threatening thing.People could get afraid of Fab 5 or would love to stay with them.More was fear but for boys,and love for girls.

But,then Nandini had a habit,of kicking people in the night,that is why no one could actually sleep with her.Since she was eight,she was given a bedroom for herself,because of this habit.She was unconscious,but still could kick,and there she DID IT.Her position was manly.Usually this habit used to be with boys,but it was strange to be with girls.It was more strange when TWO BOYS were watching you kicking yourself almost of the bed.

Manik and Cabir looked at Nandini,then they looked at each other.
What would your reaction be if someone would see you kicking yourself almost out of the bed ? It can be either hilarious,or worrisome.

"Nandini Murthy kicks herself,and the bedsheet when she is in half sleep !" Manik's mouth went totally open while saying this.
"yaar manik,lets take a video,i'll post it on my channel...hamare paas vaise hi 500 subscribers hain ! what do you think ? great idea na ?"

Manik looked at Cabir.He was not happy with what Cabir was saying.

"Cabir,she is still ill...thodi si toh humanity dekha de"
"ohho...so Manik is saying about 'humanity' !"
"shut up...we are not gonna take a video"
"what...i am"
"no"
"accha theek hai...ab tu isse medicine khila de"
"haan"He paused,without realizing."kya ?"
"aur kon karega ? meri responsibility nahi hai yeh...remember,i did not bring her here right ?" Even though he was right,Manik was feeling bad why he had brought her here.He realized that it would have been better if he had left her there,without teasing or any stuff like that.

"accha..lets try,we can at least keep hope"
"all the best"
"but gemme your phone first"
"mera phone kyun ?"
"tune code toh lagaya hai na ?"
"haan...but mein kyun du...tere paas nahi hai kya ?"
"nahi de...nahi toh tu koi video lega and usse post kar dega"
"manik tujhe mujh pe itna bhi bharosa nahi hai kya ?"He said this like,a typical mother-in law,in soap operas,who trick their kids by manipulating them.
"nahi..ab de..nahi toh you make her drink the medicine"
"accha de rha hun"
Cabir gave his mobile to Manik,and Manik took the medicines,to carefully pour it in Nandu's mouth.

He slowly touched her,chin and forehead,and made her mouth open a little.He had almost completed his mission,before,she felt the essence of the medicine perrfectly in her mouth.

She opened her eyes wide,not knowing where she is,what is she gonna dissolve right now.The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes,was,Manik Malhotra.
Yeah,Manik ! It was the worst nightmare ever for her !!

------------------
First of all RAMADAN MUBARAK to all my buddies :)
I know its a little late...i am updating after one month...

BUDDY ME for PMS

I hope the part is good enough and not boring  !!
WILL continue if I get a good response 100%

-Falaq

Edited by Myrah_Sarah - 8 years ago
I was so getting into this story but then, you. stopped. posting. I need updates long long walii right now :(((((((
Nice Update.
Waiting for next.
Continue soon.
Awesome update
waiting for nxt update
Ramdan mubarak 
Thanks for PM

Love,
Samruddhi
Originally posted by shavashava

I was so getting into this story but then, you. stopped. posting. I need updates long long walii right now :(((((((
Yep,will try giving ðŸ˜› long updates 
Originally posted by Sanskruti16499

Awesome update
waiting for nxt update
Ramdan mubarak 
Thanks for PM

Love,
Samruddhi
Thanks a lot !!