Sahil TS: Mit Gayi Dooriyan

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We had a recent rumour of Aahil announcing Shaad-Jannat wedding. This one is based on that. Hope you guyss like it. This one is a TS. Here's the first part. It is short but I promise the next one to be long.

MIT GAYI DOORIYAN

'QUBOOL NAHI HAI', I said, finally giving into my heart. I didn't know what made me do that. My nikaah with Shaad- it seemed that something was missing. Everything seemed so empty as I sat there with the Qazi asking me if I was ready to marry Shaad. My heart wasn't here. Aahil had announced this Nikaah as he said maybe this would help the missing part between her and Shaad to get filled with love. But, little did Aahil know there's wasn't something missing, everything was   I had lately started to call him Aahil instead of Mr. Aahil. I felt at ease when I did so. This name- Aahil haunted me from day one like how his eyes haunted me from day one. Those dark, innocent, pure eyes seemed to capture me. Again I had those blurry images of me and a man which lately increased from when I came to Ibrahim Mansion, Aahil's house and were becoming clearer and clearer and the man's face was slowly showing a clear image of him- Aahil! 

I opened my eyes- as I realised that I was dreaming of my man, my man- that made me blush in my nikaah with some other person. This Ajnabi had become my Apna and who was supposed to be my Apna had become some other person. I didn't know how all this became. But, this nikaah- it all seemed so...wrong. I opened the ghunghat from my head as I saw Shaad opposite to me who seemed as if he was asking me some questions, but I failed to register what as my eyes travelled to the right, My Apna Ajnabi.

And I got locked in those eyes like I every time do in his chocolate brown eyes.I just felt I was in heavens now. Everything here seemed to vanish as I looked into his gleeful eyes. Nothing more seemed important right now, only his happiness which was in his eyes mattered. All rights, wrongs vanished. Everything came rushing to my mind from that Dhadkan Ehsaas in the airport till his eyes now and I just got up not caring anything and hugged him with all my might. It felt right in his arms. Tears rolled down my cheeks as all those memories came flooding back to me from when I first saw him till today and hugged him tighter afraid of being apart. It was soothing in his arms but somehow tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. Guilt panged at my heart, thinking how could I give his rights to somebody else. How could I even tell that Shaad is my Shohar when I had one who loved me so much! How much pain he must have felt, when I went out around with another man calling him my Shohar! 

Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayi Dooriyan
Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan.. 
Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayi Dooriyan
Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan 
Kaisi Sarhadein, Kaisi Majbooriyan
Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon... Yahaan

Darling, look around; the distance between us is dispelled                                   I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, here! 

Darling, look around; the distance between us is dispelled                                   I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, here!                                                               What borders are there now? What obstacles?                                                   I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, here. 

'Kyu Aahil Kyu? Kyu Mujhe Ye Pata Nahi Chala Ke Ye Nahi Balki Aap Mere Shohar Hai? Mein aapko Kaise Bhulgayi? Kaise Bhulgayi Mein? Kaise',

[Why Aahil why? Why didn't I know you were my husband not him? How did I forget you? How did I forget? How?]

I questioned him but more to myself. I cried in his arms holding his collar as he tried to soothe me. He had tried to say many times, but there was a interruption every time, then because of my health. Then suddenly, he announced this Nikaah maybe in the hope that at least I would remember this time. How could I have not known? I clutched his shirt, I didn't want to leave him even for a moment. 

'Ye Aap Kya Keh Rahi Hai Jannat?',[What are you saying Jannat?] I heard and I turned with anger still holding Aahil.

How was it guyss? Hope you Like it. Do comment. Appreciations n criticisms welcome

Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only like dear im just love this new story,so beautiful.
i really didnt belive any romour but if this news is true i want ahil pland all this to make sanam remember him,i hope sanam get her memory back and saddy ke band baja
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
& intersting
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it. πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait to read the next chapter and see how Sanam cuts Shaad down to size. update soon!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love it.its awsome.i wish if ths rumour is true,thn ye drama to banta ha sathme shady ki band bajaoing.pl pl pl updt soon with a long updt
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds really interesting! You know I can never get enuf of SaHil lol But seriously, I am hooked! So def looking forward to the next part!! Update soon! 
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
like nooo i just love it πŸ˜†β€οΈ this is beautiful piece of writing 
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow just loved it and yoh definitely deserve an applauseπŸ‘
eagerly waiting for the next part
please continue soon πŸ˜Š
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

such a short and sweet piece of writing.

I am always a fan of people who are able to get their points across in short writings. You did that so well. Nothing was missed, her turmoil, angst,.. everything.

Do write the next part soon.
Seems the current track has brought forth a few good writersπŸ˜‰
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!! πŸ˜ƒ

This is exactly what I want to see on the show! Ahil announced the Nikah, getting fully involved in the preparations for it while "Jannat" slowly starts to reconnect with her lost memories and feels that her bond with Ahil is more than just a platonic relationship! Just imagine the kind of drama such situations could generate??!! πŸ˜ƒ

A CLIFFHANGER?! πŸ˜² 

Update soon please! Sanam's anger has risen my hopes! I hope she gives Shady a befitting response for the way he handled the situation of her amnesia and used it to his own advantage!! πŸ˜‘

P.S. Thanks a bunch for the PM! πŸ€—