Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Madhuri by a long stretch ! There is no comparison 😒

Will we now have to debate if DP is better then the best ...Nutan, Nargis, Meena Kumari, Waheeda Rehman etc etc.😆
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri is a multi-talented legend!!!  Deepika is not bad but nowhere near Madhuri level.  No one these days can compare to Madhuri.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika is wooden actress. So is the most stupid, attention seeker, thinking she is the only one actress in Bollywood. Don't she know, she such a dreamer and living in the bubble type? She should stop acting. How bad this girl! Deepika need to stay at home and waiting for a man who want to marry her. Edited by OutsiderOne - 8 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@tm
wht is the need of this poll; madhuri dixit 's career is over and deepika paukone still has many years to go and she might overtake madhuri when she leaves bollywood 😛

U have just created this poll to get some faltoo attention , If not then explain the need of this poll
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hazardous

Koi baat nahi, I still pick Deepika.😆 The only thing Madhuri has on Deepika is her chartbuster songs and dance numbers. I'm sure if Deepika had performed on all those songs, her stardom would've been equally big.😊

When Madhuri danced, it was so graceful. Pure magic.

And I'm sorry, but despite being a very pretty girl and a great actress, when Deepika dances, she looks like a bijli ka khamba on crystal meth.

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only actress these days who I pictured could have reached Madhuri level is Sonam.  She has classic beauty look.  She looks the classiest in traditional clothes like Madhuri did.  Image-wise, Sonam has everything to be a classic actress.  Too bad she can't act or dance.  😔 Such a waste.
atominis thumbnail
MD.

Her grace, beauty, popularity, acting and BO at her peak, are all unmatched yet.

She is the last empress.

I wish there was a solid female superstar like it was in past.

Deepika can try to reach that level though.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

MD.

Her grace, beauty, popularity, acting and BO at her peak, are all unmatched yet.

She is the last empress.

I wish there was a solid female superstar like it was in past.

Deepika can try to reach that level though.

yesss! 👏 Deepika is nowhere behind Madhuri. MD is the only women can dance in Bollywood. Deepika is stupid women.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I chose DP. I have not seen many MD works and plus I don come from the era when she was ruling. So I had no clue of her stardom. I like DP and the way she has grown as an actress and has achieved much stardom post her failures.