Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Really hats off to nimms yaar! Even when me, the most dedicated watcher of ashlok quitted them she stuck through them! really really hats off to her.👏👏

She finds positivity even in the worst of negatives. that's her most lovable point. i am really gonna miss her after EBP will be over. so hoping to keep in touch with her even after ebp will be over. don't wanna lose a real, honest, down to earth, witty, serious, calm, sensitive and truthful friend like hers!

the way she never misses a single point, finds hidden symbolism and the way she writes reviews is out of the world, really outclass. She is the most brilliant, dedicated review writer that i've ever found. never criticizes and find positivity in everything! 

I really want to salute her enthusiasm. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ nimms if you are reading this, this devil sis of yours will really gonna miss you a lot! 😳 

Mahir, my devil sis..missed you yaar...guess.after reading the above..u were off the show..ok... glad u r doing the updates to your dark..ff.Will catch up on them...

OFc..will be in touch..am not going anywhere..see the forum has become..a habit..will log in..to see what is up.. Thanks for yr words of appreciation..😳 I am really..touched.. keep updating yr ff and will..meet there..it is not over by a long shot..keep writing.

Best wishes for your bright future..Love you and Hugs from yr devil sis. 😉

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Loved your posts my dear Nirmala 

will miss you after this show ends 

Sutapa,

Lovely to know you..me too will miss you and your live updates and the WU.