Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sathia007

From
 Me
  I have rated just for ASHLOK !!!!

Three kids running around in  PP's Bunglow  !!!!

I do not think we will see much ASHLOK any more  !!!!

our prop[ective grrom might have finished already  !!!

By next wk we may hear from SP officially the ending date !!!! following week - might be wedding date  announcement  !!!

Swathya,

yes..for that teensy weensy...scene of ashlok... yikes..to see the kids..but guess they are going to reveal the truth..

As for the..groom.. he is off on a bike rally..or so ppl tell me. Let him enjoy..
coming week..we may get the date on tv..some.. article in IF.. n the other sites.. our time slot will be takne over by the same PH.. n will present another show..

So mad... that veera n NUAC got an extn..but if the leads are not interested..in continuing..no point in prolonging the agony. feels like we are in life support already.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nim_var

nandu,

Your guess is as good as mine sure..that is what is going to happen.

we may get a 1 minute scene of their teasing...and eyelocks n tada..THE END..

Irritated as to no confm from the channel n PH...actors are not allowed to say..so can't blame them until it is officially announced. Shrenu has given it away in her IF video where she thanks all her fans.

i am connecting all the dots now ...so its clear frm her IF video tht the actors r aware abt the show ending...
but wat is surprising me is y r the channel and ph or the actors still not disclosing it ...wat is stopping thm??????
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nimmy Good 

1. Card is burnt, Kids will feel about  their Bharkha 
2. Aashlok fight  and shlok saving his Aastha
3. Apsara and her best of luck to Shlok,

Padma, Nice points..the..old music..of temple..bells..was nice to hear as the first few months post marriage had a lot of pujas n vrats at AM..missed all that... So..it is sure that Indru will not succeed in his vile attempt to marry Aastha. Last few minutes was good... and so was Apsara.

Bhagwan ko bhi is shaadi me interest nahi hai! Card burnt ! Aastha was worried and adamant to visit the temple. 

New Aunt came from bengal ,don't know whether she will herself tell the truth or goes to Kavi or takurma to inform, why did  the character come today , director only knows! Kids will feel definitely their Bharkha mom! AAstha is just a friend or sister to them she never becomes their mom, they will conclude after the party I think think the aunt/bua and... the kids will realise that Sapna can never be their mum.. she will have some part to play in the grand revelation..let us see...

Here I want to thank Apsara, she called him and told Aastha wants to go to temple ,when he said thanks she had  replied she is doing for herself! The BG remembered Anjali track and second time her all the best ! love it . She is a CUPID to Aashlok we have had so many ppl playing cupid to Ashlok..from lizards.. rats... dogs...snakes... and now Apsara...

Patidev, patni wished something , if he didn't give it - super dialogue shlok! Shlok saving AAstha and and their small fight wonderful. His smile toward walking awsome! True..as her PD he is fulfilling her wish of going to the mandir..and there the Devi maa will bless them both EBP. yes..loved his look n smile..  adoring PD.

I don't know the exact role Surabhi in this track, she met Aastha once in hospital ,that's all! Prayers from Shojal is to burn the time today ( a kind of filler) Does Samir also left the show? What about Kavya? Now Jo-Sid, Renu also gone. Avdut is not seen . surbhi gave hope today..right..I mean as a doc... that is all...as for.. Sojal..she is in Anjali's shoes and supporting Shlok. Samir will return..soon..this week maybe.. kavya will return..for sure.. JORESID..will be closed in a day.. Avdhoot..will return..

We have 3 weeks to go, if miracles happens by the blessings of devi ma, Aastha will get FB of their wedding in mandir  think she will get them...enough...of it..can't wait if the show is to end in 3 weeks time. let us see some Ashlok and be done with it.

Precap: I will discuss on monday  yes..will discuss for sure..

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu_nan

nandu.

Maybe they want to avoid neg publicity and more bashing of the leads..and also maintain the TRP's.. whatever be the reason..think we will get some info in the coming days.. THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG ALREADY. 😆

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

very good epi.
Nice review...

Thanks Saaru for the rating.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

3nimmy 😃 only for Aashlok .i love they teasing eachother with their size😉loved the way Shlok staring Aastha at the end😳 that kids and their momma momma really getting on my nerve😡 i want shlok to attend their sangeeth ,mehandi and same scene from stranger track with a Aashlok dance.i wish aastha getr her memmory soon and mrg will b a held as Aashlok plan. till wedding day she will act like bharka 👏 and aastha slapping IS on mandap👏 feeling very low. will miss ebp 😭

Shwetha,

shlok has been teasing Aastha on her size..quite a bit lately. It is good...and feels natural. The way he looked at her at the end..was intense.. we may get..a few more like that..let us see.

The kids n that scene with bua was shown for a reason..I feel..Indru's truth has to come out..and they may be the catalyst.

Hope to see the sangeet, mehendi n haldi..should be goood...

Me too am gonna miss EBP like crazy...😭😭 and the forum pals.
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
''As for the..groom.. he is off on a bike rally..or so ppl tell me. Let him enjoy..''

@ Nimmy
 He is  depressed or stressed that  he is going for  '' bike Rally '' -  recently  I read in an article  ( I think World Health Day or something like that ), He goes  out for biking or   some other fun games to recover from  his stress & depression !!!!! - I would also say  like you '' let him forget all stress / sadness and  Enjoy life ''
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I blame on ph and sp and so called creative visionaries who doesn't hv any story to deal with in spite of ugh a great team and wonderful main story plot.

Diya and baathi runs bcos the story or the Trac has gud uplifting inspiring msg ...

Yeh rista inspite of leaps and yrs has sustained cos of story and changing track..

After waseem left the new director and cv or writer etc just for sake of filling in episodes they hv dragged..

I'm venting here after long time..U know y...might be serial is ending..or awesome castes talents not utilized property..

If ph only dint extend the serial or show interest y shud actors do.

I know actors too are important in promoting...avishrenu both were doing their promo activity..but now they promoting if it dint hv any effect y they shudder break head..

Till the serial ends their dedication matters and I see a lot from both..

If they were not interested they can show doing separate shots...

Anytime ashlok are different and they will stay in our memories forever..
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a Good episode...
Super review nimmy...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy...4...for ..last...AShlok Scene... was Good...

Loved  ...Shlok wanting to give   anything to astha..llholding Astha and Teasing about weight...and Astha's dialouges. ...Why  the   Muscled  body if he can't  hold her tiny body...and her Anger.

AAShlok Eyelock...love it and ..Shlok's yearning   looks at astha .

Loved ..Loved...Precap...Kolhapur  Temple Scene..Ebp.

AShlok praying  Together  to Goddess While the  pandit..covers them with  chunnari...both looking at eachother...Stunned . But ... Shlok's   wish...Astha's  deepest Wish...Both being fulfilled...Ebp... Loved That ..Eyelock  Too..

Waiting for ...Monday. ...BUT ...Seems The Marraige  maybe ..End..

Unless Someone Confirms...The Show stays or Ends...Try...Sad Too...lets see.

Vani,

The last 2 minutes was fab..the teasing...weight and body.. very nice...and her anger on her pint sized self...was good. Hope this mandir is as good as the Kolhapur track... that was simply mind blowing.

IT is sad..Vani..that the show is ending..better it ends this way...than..dragging on.. the old intense EBP is gone...since...Jan..this year..so..better to end it.