Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Mikaal. I hope he continues doing Pakistani shows like he is. He doesn't need Bollywood..Fawad is enough there.

Not to forget Mahira! She can stay there tooπŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

By the way, Haissam has a project in mind with Mikaal and Sanam Baloch as the leads. If things work out, then that would be an awesome show I'm sure...and arguably better than any offer Mikaal would get from Bollywood. I loved Sanam B and Mikaal in Durre Shahwar!

I doubt this will happen but I miss Haissams shows :(
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Zaya - Actually, the thing is that I am fundamentally against emotionally blackmailing the daughters into consenting for marriage. So whatever tactic Behroze applies, if he uses his authority as a father to take Farah's decision for her...I will by default be against that. This and the fact that Suhaib had explicitly mentioned that he wanted Farah as is DIL only if Wali and Farah both reach an understanding. Which means he wanted them to meet before, get to know each other at least enough that they see each other in the shape of their future life partner. Then if they were comfortable with the idea of marriage...carry on with the marriage. But Behroze is completely neglecting that and just wants this nikaah to be done ASAP. Wali at least had an idea beforehand about Suhaib's wish but what about Farah? Her whole life is at stake here as well.

I get that everyone is against emotional blackmailing. I agree it a wrong tactic used by Behroze lekin uski situation bhi tou esi hai. For the last twenty years he has not looked at his only brother with love and care. Rudeness, indifference, harsh tones.. these are the kind of words that can be used to describe his behaviour towards Suhaib. Now after this long time, he has lost his brother. He wasn't near his brother while he was breathing his last. At the same time, now he realises that he had been blaming his brother for the wrong that he never did. He had been considering his brother greedy all this time. Tou this is grief coupled with guilt in Behroze's case. Although AJ too is experiencing grief and guilt both but he already made the same mistake long time back. So now he has learnt the lesson and is aware of the drastic consequences and that is why he tried to stop Behroze. Yes, I would say that Behroze is wrong in explicitly ignoring the past.. woh bhi tou us sab ka hissa tha tou he should be careful and rational while making this decision. 

Nonetheless, it is BECAUSE of Behroze that we will get WaFa. Hence, no compalints. 😳 Instead, we should be thankful to him. At the end of the day, woh irrational na hota tou we would never get what we are desperately waiting for. πŸ˜† 
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well.. when I first saw this bit in the OST I knew it would be Wali-Faraah or Wali-Zarmeena. I was slightly aware that we possibly couldn't get a WaFa hug but I hoped against hope. Sigh!  

Got my hopes too high probably. πŸ˜† 
Did anyone else mistook or expected this bit to be a WaFa hug? πŸ˜­
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - hahaha, if we only concentrate on getting WaFa tou all discussions go kapoot :P I know what's going to happen next, what we will get next...I always knew this. The 'how' is what I am eagerly interested in. I know Behroze's actions will give us WaFa but that is not enough for me to overlook all the ghapla he is doing. It's not like I am suggesting alternative tactics for him...I am just giving my feedback to what his current ones are. Just because they will give me WaFa is not the reason I would stop talking about the wrongness of his actions.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol, I always thought that pond side hug was between Wali-Arjumand xD (don't ask...)

I reeaaalllyyy do want a WaFa hug in the drama though 😳
Hey all! My name is Ashy...and I just started watching this series last week and I have to say what a great job the creators, writers and producers have done. The best thing about this series that really stands out from most of the Pak Soaps is the cinematography. They have done a spectacular job choosing the locations but have made it a point not to focus on the scenic beauty too much and distract the viewers from the main subjects and characters...so kudos to the crew members.

Coming to the story...I think this is a beautiful way of telling a tale of a simple yet complex subject. The writing is just fabulous. No drama just realistic lines.

The casting could not have been better Was always a fan of OsMaya but just loved loved loved Arjumand and Sohaib(why did he die??????😭). Finding Roohi very annoying...I know she has her reasons but Sanam Saeed...always fantastic! And this is the first time I am seeing a drama starring the actor who plays Behroze(sorry..don't know his real name) and he is just to the point.

I have heard they have diverted the screenplay substantially from the book...well I guess that's a good news...we would not have to worry about spoilers!!!πŸ˜†

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Calling all Arjumand fans! πŸ‘
You are all invited to post your questions for Hareem Farooq aka Arjumand of Diyar-e Dil ... 
Dont miss this unique opportunity to interview your fave actress! πŸ˜³

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pakdramafan00

Calling all Arjumand fans! πŸ‘

You are all invited to post your questions for Hareem Farooq aka Arjumand of Diyar-e Dil ... 
Dont miss this unique opportunity to interview your fave actress! πŸ˜³

Thankyou for sharing this πŸ˜ƒ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Got this stacked.. thought to share πŸ˜³

Stack credit: Tanya
Avi's credit: Lostmymusic aka Mais