Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
congratz for new AT...hayeee...i have to wait for another week for wali farah first conversation...😆😆😆...kuch to baat kar lyn dono...😉😉...novel was so good pta nai serial mn kb bat karn ge
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is what I love about Diyar-e-Dil. All these wonderful characters and how they are all connected to each other. Idk, I kind of fell in love with the show again. Last week left a lot of to be desired and I really didn't tune in the show with very high expectations. That worked for me because I enjoyed the episode a lot more that way!

Didn't get Laila blasting Behroze but Behroze's guilt made it up for it. His scenes with Agha Jaan were spectacular. So wonderfully written. The way Agha Jaan lights up seeing Behroze in his room...it shows how much AJ has changed. He has lost his son and the very thought of his other son going back fills him with dread. The same goes for Behroze. Pehle he apologized and felt ashamed and actually asked Agha Jaan to be harsh with him because he was the reason Suhaib was mostly unhappy in his life. There was this reverse blame game going on where they both realized their mistakes, albeit too late. I loved that line where AJ said they both were at fault, they both valued their ego more than anything else and now they both are left so empty handed. The father-son making up, crying in each other's arms...who knew I still had tears left?

Speaking of tears, GOD! Hareem was BRILLIANT in the first scene with AJ! The way she shook thinking about her loss and how helpless and weak she felt now that Suhaib was gone. AJ having more guilt that he only wished her happiness and now she's a widow in such an untimely way...I totally teared up at that scene. Despite the episode showing everyone as trying to move on...the feeling of loss is still evident.

I live for sibling scenes and they were totally wonderful! Wali consoling a still shaken Zarminey..both of these young kids remembering their deceased father. It was so beautiful...the whole location of the artificial lake with the ducks swimming and Z saying, "Baba ka diya sab hai yahan...per Baba Jaan kahan hain?" The dialogues were fantastic.

Ruhi was constantly spewing venom. Idk, it hurt to see the way she pushed Farah away. She is closer to her nephew than her own daughter and Farah knows it too. She turns to Moeez when Ruhi becomes too much to handle because Moeez can and does handle Ruhi, something Farah can't do. She can only try to please her mother by doing what Ruhi wishes but on her own...Farah doesn't have in within her to have any effect on Ruhi's mood. I loved how Tajamul didn't buy any of Ruhi's tantrums and basically ordered her to go to the haveli. Yes! Sanity exists there!

The nikaah talk...AJ's reaction was SPOT ON! "Behroze...kyun meri galtiyan dohra rahe ho?" Yes! THIS! This is the whole thing! Behroze is making the same mistakes again! By making these young kids be bound in life long relationships. Chalo Wali is smart and mature but FARAH?! It sickened me to see that Behroze didn't even CONSIDER asking Farah's opinion! He went to AJ and Arjumand and Wali to ask their permission for this marriage. But his own daughter? He doesn't ask her but basically guilt trips her to say yes (judging by the precap) Did he forget the second part of Suhaib's wish? SUBJECT TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING AND RAZAMANDI!! No one was to FORCE them to get married like this...they were to mutually agree to get married. Silly Behroze..he is making the hell for the new generation. Behroze is too busy trying to fulfill a dead man's wish that he has conveniently ignored the say of two living beings, the ones who will be most affected by this decision.

Waise loved the Arjumand and Behroze scene. You go Arjumand! She asked him to consult a psychiatrist - BRILLIANT! 🤣

Wali knew about Suhaib's wish...okay. But once again - KOI FARAH SE BHI POOCHO! :@

Seems like some kitchen politics will happen. Arjumand hasn't accepted Ruhi and she has a right not to. This will affect her behavior with Farah as well. Aah...I did not want this track

PRECAP TEASES A WAFA SCENE AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT KAB SE SO WE BETTER GET IT!! :@

P.S - I love Obi! He expresses so darn well as Wali but that body language...his constant haath jod ke chalna...he looks like a servant in Mughal darbaar 😳 Why can't he walk with arms straight? That would make his portrayal perfect!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How insensitive of ruhi, I understand she was humiliated by agha Jaan, but that doesnt mean she should treat Behroz that way, he is taking care of his Father, mourning his brother, she should be standing by him in this time if she really loves him. Example Arjumand, she is keeping suhaibs wish alive even though she hates Behroz...thats love.
There is one thing I dont agree with, why does Arjumand still hate ruhi, ruhi marrying behroz was the best thing that ever happened to her, she got Suhaib, who she loves dearly, so she should be thankful to Ruhi.

I wish Wali was clean shaven in this show, he looked so good in aunn Zara, since then he looks like a zombie in every show.

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How insensitive of ruhi, I understand she was humiliated by agha Jaan, but that doesnt mean she should treat Behroz that way, he is taking care of his Father, mourning his brother, she should be standing by him in this time if she really loves him. Example Arjumand, she is keeping suhaibs wish alive even though she hates Behroz...thats love.

There is one thing I dont agree with, why does Arjumand still hate ruhi, ruhi marrying behroz was the best thing that ever happened to her, she got Suhaib, who she loves dearly, so she should be thankful to Ruhi.

I wish Wali was clean shaven in this show, he looked so good in aunn Zara, since then he looks like a zombie in every show.

@Bold - because Behroze completely humiliated her by outright rejecting her for Ruhi. For Arjumand it was never about love as much as it was for self-respect. Any love she had for Behroze left her heart the moment he chose to leave the haveli. For her it's like...Behroze would rather leave his entire family for a woman than be with Arjumand. That's an insult to Arjumand's whole being. She and Behroze knew each other since childhood, he knew how much she importance she gave to their engagement, yet when the time came Behroze chose to outright reject her not only in front of his father but HER parents as well. To her it was being treated like an undesirable object which Behroze didn't want any association with. Arjumand always hated it that her self was being denied. Even after the rejection, Arjumand's major stance was that she refused to be treated like an object which was passed between brothers. That is why she hated Suhaib initially, because he didn't acknowledge her presence and feelings. Yes, Suhaib turned out to be the best thing that happened to her but that hurt and pain of being so utterly humiliated by her fiance still lingers in her heart. She hates Ruhi for making Behroze a man who didn't even have the courage to go to his cousin AND fiance and talk to her in a gentle way about his decision to not go ahead with their wedding.

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missed today epi ..hehhehe u know cricket so hehe..and we WONNN YAYEEE ..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In the precap Ruhi calls AJ a hypocrite, the only hypocrite I see in this show is Behroz, he is doing to his daughter which he didn't like when it was done to him.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

In the precap Ruhi calls AJ a hypocrite, the only hypocrite I see in this show is Behroz, he is doing to his daughter which he didn't like when it was done to him.

Seriously! First tou Suhaib didn't want the kids to be married at any costs..he had specifically said that the kids own consent and understanding will be the deciding factor. But Behroze is ignoring that. AJ has realized his mistake and he knows Behroze is making the same mistake but Behroze is too wrapped in the idea of repenting that he fails to see the drastic consequences of his actions..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish someone asked Farah!!! WHY is Behroze making the same mistake his father made!? Has he not learnt anything?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iSakeena

missed today epi ..hehhehe u know cricket so hehe..and we WONNN YAYEEE ..

Yayyy!! WE WON again  We played so well today ðŸ˜³
I couldn't watch though as they didn't broadcast it live in the UK 
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't resist making something on this