nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very very nice story. But we r missing u fend. Come back soon
tigress.meenu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atlast our rosid got united...
I am very happy ka... Last birth was very nice...
They had their happily ever after..
And all the best and congratulations for your job.. I know u will rock it... But ya I ll miss you ..
I ll wait for your updates ka for sure...
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyaji

Very very nice story. But we r missing u fend. Come back soon

Thank you dear...
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tigress.meenu

Atlast our rosid got united...

I am very happy ka... Last birth was very nice...
They had their happily ever after..
And all the best and congratulations for your job.. I know u will rock it... But ya I ll miss you ..
I ll wait for your updates ka for sure...

Thank you dear...

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Feeling that something is missing from the time u wrapped ur 50 th ff...don't know what to name it...but it's somewhat painful...

May b this is the reason for my late comments...

Comments, see here->->->

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4407059

banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_prasanna

Feeling that something is missing from the time u wrapped ur 50 th ff...don't know what to name it...but it's somewhat painful...

May b this is the reason for my late comments...

Comments, see here->->->

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4407059

That missing feeling... that pain is not only felt in you friends heart... But also felt by me...

Now i am in break as i am joining new job on 26th... 

Still trying to stay away to get myself used to it...

But its so hard & painful...

That is the reason... i told i will give short stories too...

Anyway...

Thanks dear...
devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi di
Sorry for late reply...

I read all this and completed in 3 hours I completed reading...

Soo funny to hear na di,,.but u r every ff bring something new but 

Now we all going to miss u r ff di ...if u can u give us plzz...

And congrats for complete 50ff di..,we all wish u give us more than 

50 di,,,
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: devika26

Hi di

Sorry for late reply...

I read all this and completed in 3 hours I completed reading...

Soo funny to hear na di,,.but u r every ff bring something new but 

Now we all going to miss u r ff di ...if u can u give us plzz...

And congrats for complete 50ff di..,we all wish u give us more than 

50 di,,,

Thank you dear...
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai...akka...super..super...same answer no words to tell...all birth are amazing..and RoSid r made for each-other their supporting each other...and scarified their life's for each-other..i always tell i will learn something in your FF...this time...i learned how to study i will study only before exams...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

Stone age is just amazing..no words..no conversion...only understanding...Sid first use to kill animal and eat but as Roli don't like killing animals..he change for her...he sacrificed his life for her...by jumping..with her in water...true love...i love it...wonderful update......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Iron age...one more amazing part..i love the felling when Sid passed near Roli house...both felt some thing different...feelings inside...they meet again in this birth...and married..but...nature...played with their life..they again last their life...😭
Roli's mother is super..she is so cute and in parts...supporting for RoSid

Kings era...Roli dream..was just amazing she saw Sid in her dreams...Sid without seeing..her...he made statue of her...super...and they meet each-other they don't believe their own eyes..what they saw in their dreams and imagination saw in front of them...super reaction i love it and amazing..love-story of this age...but again they lost their life because of that waste 😑idiot minister
when soldiers pushed Sid in water..Roli without second thought she also jumped into water...and sacrificed her..life...this is called true love just just amazing...😊😊😊

In last three births they died in water..this time..you made them Mermaid & Merman...they live in water...they can't live without water..in love out of boundaries...you just made their Roli as Mermaid..this time both Roli and Sid..super...so different different concepts..i love Roli feeing jealous and showed angry when other fish touched Sid..i love it so muchπŸ˜†...it so so cute..to imagine...and Roli's mother as Dolphin so cute...and in this she is true friend..of Roli...so supporting...and caring...i love it so so much...but that minister..is just waste...worst ever...Sid kidded him happy...really happy..waste minister...but overall this birth is just amazing and different...super...akka...

1947 love...frankly sawing..i not found any interesting..in this part...as it is not so different...but you make is super..with you're writing...to imagine RoSid love...how ever RoSid r super..and caring..and supporting each other.and i love in this... when Sid said how can i fee love for British Girl...Roil said then leave me...then Sid said no Roli don't ever saw that...i can't leave without you...and when they first met their eyes without seeing other they eyes r met its just amazing...and calling their names each-other..without knowing..is just super...😊...in this life also they last their their life...because..of that Ray...they both jumped into water...as they can't stay without each-other...super...they sacrificed their life...true love..i love it so much...meena killed that Ray super...and she killed her self as she can't stay...with out them...her love for Both RoSid is just amazing...she saw both of them as her...and blessed to to stay happy..but some time nature r and some times human became reason for their death...

5th birth...you made both of them as archeology..they have interest to know about the early days..and to that excitement..they...studied and came to know about their history...and searched each and every place and found about their history...in this i like they way he Roli hand in Premar marriage and when they caught by Premar...i super...in this Sid is more naughty..he is really funny...he directly said every thing..to mataji for Fun...i love it...πŸ˜‰...when they found about their history they told to press...and one of the press member asked y should we believe all this and tht is when they got proof to show...that old fisherman of previous birth...it super...super idea..but as their family know every thing want to stop them and to go out but Sid is adamant  wont listen to any one..so he made them accept and went to hill station...with Roli...and their villain veeru...killed them...again...😭...

after this birth i was waiting to read for the last birth to know what it will be...how you made them how their love story continue in this birth...
you know akka..you made me speechless..no words..its its just amazing...Simar and Prem r parents for Sid and Gowtham and And Sawtha are parents for Roli...they took birth in same family again...super...from smmall they r together for ever...first when Roli forgot her Book teacher scolding her..so Sid in middled told her not to scold my Roli is just amazing..super..he gave his book to her...and Second.when simar is colding Sid to read Roli supported him as he is not interested to read..that subject...and made Simar speechless...to see how much Roli support Sid...Roli also said my Siddhanth i love it...and then when Sid is palying while eating he faced problem that small thing also Roli can't bear so cute...and when Simar told if any thing happens...to Sid Roli got angry and got tears and told Simar not to tell that words again nothing will happen to him...she was hurt as she even can't think something happens to him...then Sid made her normal..and made her eat...its just out standing..i love it so so much...nad when they went to excression then got some odd feeings and started to know the truth y all that images...and finaly htey got got to know all...by their news papers..and photos...just that birth is linked ot current birth...super...nice connection..to know the truth..they got nice proofs...and then got all...answers...i love it...and this last part really made me speechless...

The concept of 7 births is just an amazing idea...you showed how our love will be with us always...not in one birth but in all births...true love will never die...in all births they left their souls but...their love is alive till last... i think as it is 150 part you warped to completed..it...but i excepted more updates when i read this...but happy RoSid are together forever...and live happily...i love total all parts and updates...super...amazing..wonderful...uff..akka no words still...just now read and to comment this it took me one hour...any way congratulation for completing 50FFπŸ‘..and all the best for new jobπŸ‘πŸΌ...and i know you also miss this writings as you will busy with you're office work... we miss you FF's a lot...but i saw you started SS's good..so i think your planning to completes 50 SS..πŸ˜‰...all the best for SS..soon i will catch to in you're SS...too...πŸ˜›...waiting for 50 SS'sπŸ˜‰

over all ROSID 50 FF's...you dedicated to AviMan...super...i like that creation.. that photo as all FF names...super...super creation...i think this is the best gift for Aviman that how much you love them,how you want to see them you showed in you're FF...this FF's shows how much you love Aviman...their r really lucky to get you as fan...i to love Aviman so much..love you tooo..akka...you gave more..and more..Rosid..scenes..to imagine...thank you so so much...your writing is just outstanding...😊
i always tell you i leared so much from you really its true...i learn so much how we should be..how we should think positive...how to face problems..how to handle that with love...and to accept what ever happens in our life...thanku so much...

sorry for big comment as you need to to read this much...but its k...you read..we also read...150 parts...50 FF's akkaπŸ˜‰...so don't feel bore to read this comment...πŸ˜›...so read...my comment..when you get time...😊
bye gud ni8...
will catch to tmrw in SS's...😊

Edited by sowmya567 - 8 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya567

hai...akka...super..super...same answer no words to tell...all birth are amazing..and RoSid r made for each-other their supporting each other...and scarified their life's for each-other..i always tell i will learn something in your FF...this time...i learned how to study i will study only before exams...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

Stone age is just amazing..no words..no conversion...only understanding...Sid first use to kill animal and eat but as Roli don't like killing animals..he change for her...he sacrificed his life for her...by jumping..with her in water...true love...i love it...wonderful update......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Iron age...one more amazing part..i love the felling when Sid passed near Roli house...both felt some thing different...feelings inside...they meet again in this birth...and married..but...nature...played with their life..they again last their life...😭
Roli's mother is super..she is so cute and in parts...supporting for RoSid

Kings era...Roli dream..was just amazing she saw Sid in her dreams...Sid without seeing..her...he made statue of her...super...and they meet each-other they don't believe their own eyes..what they saw in their dreams and imagination saw in front of them...super reaction i love it and amazing..love-story of this age...but again they lost their life because of that waste 😑idiot minister
when soldiers pushed Sid in water..Roli without second thought she also jumped into water...and sacrificed her..life...this is called true love just just amazing...😊😊😊

In last three births they died in water..this time..you made them Mermaid & Merman...they live in water...they can't live without water..in love out of boundaries...you just made their Roli as Mermaid..this time both Roli and Sid..super...so different different concepts..i love Roli feeing jealous and showed angry when other fish touched Sid..i love it so muchπŸ˜†...it so so cute..to imagine...and Roli's mother as Dolphin so cute...and in this she is true friend..of Roli...so supporting...and caring...i love it so so much...but that minister..is just waste...worst ever...Sid kidded him happy...really happy..waste minister...but overall this birth is just amazing and different...super...akka...

1947 love...frankly sawing..i not found any interesting..in this part...as it is not so different...but you make is super..with you're writing...to imagine RoSid love...how ever RoSid r super..and caring..and supporting each other.and i love in this... when Sid said how can i fee love for British Girl...Roil said then leave me...then Sid said no Roli don't ever saw that...i can't leave without you...and when they first met their eyes without seeing other they eyes r met its just amazing...and calling their names each-other..without knowing..is just super...😊...in this life also they last their their life...because..of that Ray...they both jumped into water...as they can't stay without each-other...super...they sacrificed their life...true love..i love it so much...meena killed that Ray super...and she killed her self as she can't stay...with out them...her love for Both RoSid is just amazing...she saw both of them as her...and blessed to to stay happy..but some time nature r and some times human became reason for their death...

5th birth...you made both of them as archeology..they have interest to know about the early days..and to that excitement..they...studied and came to know about their history...and searched each and every place and found about their history...in this i like they way he Roli hand in Premar marriage and when they caught by Premar...i super...in this Sid is more naughty..he is really funny...he directly said every thing..to mataji for Fun...i love it...πŸ˜‰...when they found about their history they told to press...and one of the press member asked y should we believe all this and tht is when they got proof to show...that old fisherman of previous birth...it super...super idea..but as their family know every thing want to stop them and to go out but Sid is adamant  wont listen to any one..so he made them accept and went to hill station...with Roli...and their villain veeru...killed them...again...😭...

after this birth i was waiting to read for the last birth to know what it will be...how you made them how their love story continue in this birth...
you know akka..you made me speechless..no words..its its just amazing...Simar and Prem r parents for Sid and Gowtham and And Sawtha are parents for Roli...they took birth in same family again...super...from smmall they r together for ever...first when Roli forgot her Book teacher scolding her..so Sid in middled told her not to scold my Roli is just amazing..super..he gave his book to her...and Second.when simar is colding Sid to read Roli supported him as he is not interested to read..that subject...and made Simar speechless...to see how much Roli support Sid...Roli also said my Siddhanth i love it...and then when Sid is palying while eating he faced problem that small thing also Roli can't bear so cute...and when Simar told if any thing happens...to Sid Roli got angry and got tears and told Simar not to tell that words again nothing will happen to him...she was hurt as she even can't think something happens to him...then Sid made her normal..and made her eat...its just out standing..i love it so so much...nad when they went to excression then got some odd feeings and started to know the truth y all that images...and finaly htey got got to know all...by their news papers..and photos...just that birth is linked ot current birth...super...nice connection..to know the truth..they got nice proofs...and then got all...answers...i love it...and this last part really made me speechless...

The concept of 7 births is just an amazing idea...you showed how our love will be with us always...not in one birth but in all births...true love will never die...in all births they left their souls but...their love is alive till last... i think as it is 150 part you warped to completed..it...but i excepted more updates when i read this...but happy RoSid are together forever...and live happily...i love total all parts and updates...super...amazing..wonderful...uff..akka no words still...just now read and to comment this it took me one hour...any way congratulation for completing 50FFπŸ‘..and all the best for new jobπŸ‘πŸΌ...and i know you also miss this writings as you will busy with you're office work... we miss you FF's a lot...but i saw you started SS's good..so i think your planning to completes 50 SS..πŸ˜‰...all the best for SS..soon i will catch to in you're SS...too...πŸ˜›...waiting for 50 SS'sπŸ˜‰

over all ROSID 50 FF's...you dedicated to AviMan...super...i like that creation.. that photo as all FF names...super...super creation...i think this is the best gift for Aviman that how much you love them,how you want to see them you showed in you're FF...this FF's shows how much you love Aviman...their r really lucky to get you as fan...i to love Aviman so much..love you tooo..akka...you gave more..and more..Rosid..scenes..to imagine...thank you so so much...your writing is just outstanding...😊
i always tell you i leared so much from you really its true...i learn so much how we should be..how we should think positive...how to face problems..how to handle that with love...and to accept what ever happens in our life...thanku so much...

sorry for big comment as you need to to read this much...but its k...you read..we also read...150 parts...50 FF's akkaπŸ˜‰...so don't feel bore to read this comment...πŸ˜›...so read...my comment..when you get time...😊
bye gud ni8...
will catch to tmrw in SS's...😊

haha.. Sowmya.. you made me speechless with your comment... 

It was not at all boring... but was showing how much you enjoyed each & every part and not missed to highlight even small highlighting points...

It really matters a lot...

Thanks a lot dear to take this much effort to comment with all the points and really felt very happy about it...

Its all my pleasure to show my love to AviMan and entertain you all friends...

Specially i am very happy about you all friends in my life and without you all support this might have not been possible at all...

Once again Thanks a lot...