Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great update......omg thats so sad that gunns baby dies 😭
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_thugette01

Maybe it was a sign of Gunns Sikka (Coin) Falling when they went to do that pooja was foreshadowing the event that Gunn would lose her baby

i agree but then, sonu said it was hers not gunn's becasue gunn had hers in her hand right?πŸ˜•
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No Sonu gave her sikka to Gunn - but that symbolism should have meant that Sonu's baby would be hurt...I guess nothing can stop fate...
QueenE thumbnail
This is doing my head in! πŸ˜†

Esti aunty
Destiny007 thumbnail
Agreed with shivanggi, i think Gunn gave her kid to Shruti....
tarathestar thumbnail

[QUOTE=shivanggi] maybe gunn's baby didn't die

Maybe she told the doctor's to give her baby to shruti.......becasue if she doesn't do that shruti will be in so much pain and her relationship with sameer would be over.........that's what i think.....i don't even think gunn told anyone about it or would tell anyone about it not even shruti or parvati.......
Just what i think!!!!!!!

I think so tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

QueenE thumbnail
I am not sure which is more dangerous jumping out of the car or being inside a car crashing to a tree. I would have thought jumping out of the car.

Shivanggi might be right!

Esti aunty
kalik thumbnail
HEY I DUNT GET DIS HOW CAN SHRUTI BE PERGANT DID KGGK TAKE A LEAP OR SUMTHING AND WAT HAPPENED TO GAYTRI WATA BOT SUYASHA MEHRA IM SO CONFUSED SUM ONE PLSS HELP ME??????
iamzeesh thumbnail
thanx lisa for the wonderful update!!!!!!! KGGK has been going so fast n what this confousion realted to gayatri, yaar has gayatri got the kid or what???? πŸ˜•

thanx again!!! it was an awesome update!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘