Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

I am happy that Sanam laid down a Boundary between them, infact the person who have didn't!! 

Even I loved that she did take such a decision...!!πŸ‘
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely mixed feelings of ARI.finaly reaction 4m him."mujhe apne mohabbat pe pura bharosa hain lakin shaad...mujhe sanam ko iss gharme wapas lana hoga".i thnk thy stalking our forum regulerlyπŸ˜†.uff!his expressn whn shady said to leave tht time ahil...he even didnt complete properly 'i thnk i shud lea--ve,he is realy chocking.😭..poor him.whn sanam took of her hand his face..husband hone k bawajut he cnt do any thng..πŸ˜”.his helplessnes-frustration...
&finaly thy shw sanam said to distence herslf from shady...&my frustration towards shady..😑.khule akho se sapna dekh raha hai.πŸ₯±.he knew thr is some1 in her life yet he hv dare to ths ths...he didnt thnk of her even once..🐷.wht she want...
so sk got to knw her ammi,got billi's last voicemail..oh yeah latif-khalu & s2's pic..i laugh so hard.🀣.prcp-s2's ghatiya planing start.🀒..&dumbo jannat help her to get close to ahil.😲

according to spoiler chudail also try to set shady-sanam closer..😑.sk will cm IM..gul knws wht hapen..bt feel lk again vampfest strt..& sanam dnt get her memory bk any time soon..πŸ₯±
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

absolutely mixed feelings of ARI.finaly reaction 4m him."mujhe apne mohabbat pe pura bharosa hain lakin shaad...mujhe sanam ko iss gharme wapas lana hoga".i thnk thy stalking our forum regulerlyπŸ˜†.uff!his expressn whn shady said to leave tht time ahil...he even didnt complete properly 'i thnk i shud lea--ve,he is realy chocking.😭..poor him.whn sanam took of her hand his face..husband hone k bawajut he cnt do any thng..πŸ˜”.his helplessnes-frustration...

&finaly thy shw sanam said to distence herslf from shady...&my frustration towards shady..😑.khule akho se sapna dekh raha hai.πŸ₯±.he knew thr is some1 in her life yet he hv dare to ths ths...he didnt thnk of her even once..🐷.wht she want...
so sk got to knw her ammi,got billi's last voicemail..oh yeah latif-khalu & s2's pic..i laugh so hard.🀣.prcp-s2's ghatiya planing start.🀒..&dumbo jannat help her to get close to ahil.😲

according to spoiler chudail also try to set shady-sanam closer..😑.sk will cm IM..gul knws wht hapen..bt feel lk again vampfest strt..& sanam dnt get her memory bk any time soon..πŸ₯±

Yeah...felt very bad for Aahil...😭

And regarding the future events, I can see a Jashn-e-Shaitaan event coming up and a Mahasangam of vamps...πŸ˜† 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 @Aish
 "Jashn-e-Shaitaan event coming up and a Mahasangam of vamp"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

@Aish

"Jashn-e-Shaitaan event coming up and a Mahasangam of vamp"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post Aish!
The episode was quite good, overall. I really liked it. Even the Mayor part, and her call with Aahil. πŸ˜†

Yes the favorite part was his line. I can't get over it! "Us raat Chaand aasman mein tha, aur chandni mere saath' Aww!! 

Ocfourse. Aahil's frustration and a little bit of jealousy. His expression while walking out. so helpless. And when he went back to his house, confused about Shaad. A reaction from him in that regard atleast. He would soon want to get her back where she belongs.

And the Lateef-Khala scene. Lol how she was laughing over her Shauhar being bhikhari πŸ€£ Hilarious! πŸ˜†
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Loved your post Aish!

The episode was quite good, overall. I really liked it. Even the Mayor part, and her call with Aahil. πŸ˜†

Yes the favorite part was his line. I can't get over it! "Us raat Chaand aasman mein tha, aur chandni mere saath' Aww!! 

Ocfourse. Aahil's frustration and a little bit of jealousy. His expression while walking out. so helpless. And when he went back to his house, confused about Shaad. A reaction from him in that regard atleast. He would soon want to get her back where she belongs.

And the Lateef-Khala scene. Lol how she was laughing over her Shauhar being bhikhari πŸ€£ Hilarious! πŸ˜†

Thanks dear and glad that you loved it πŸ˜³

Yeah...even I loved that line a lot  And even Aahil's angst and jealousy πŸ‘ 

Lateef-Khala...it's a scene worth to be laughed for a while...πŸ˜† πŸ€£