Aishwarya back in Sujoy's Suspect X - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LEO88

I know right i went to pinkvilla.com n man some Aish fans said he need his heroines to save his career meaning Aish saves his career Aish have delusional fans looking at her box office record she can't save someone's career 

She will put the last nail in Saif's, Sujoy's and hopefully Ekta Kapoor's careers, 
Oh no, one more flop will be added to Saif & sujoy's filmography
No nono no with saif? nooo, i just watched 3 min of humshakals and i m in bad mood right now. 
Congrats for the flop in advance
Originally posted by -spartacus-

Oh no, one more flop will be added to Saif & sujoy's filmography

Have faith in Sujoy Ghosh's brain and Kalimpong's beauty! ðŸ˜›
Amazing! This is exciting. I am looking forward to all those 5-6 films Ash is doing with bated breath.
LMFAO just because Aishwarya was rumored to be in it in November does not mean she was first offered, Katrina was rumored to be offered the film last summer so that proves Aishwarya is definitely not first choice, Katrina was offered the film way before her.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Katrina-Kaif-to-play-lead-in-Sujoy-Ghoshs-next/articleshow/38987280.cms
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
YAY!!!! Niceee! I'm so glad.
And pshhh! People taking digs at Saif. So what if he's going through a rough patch, he's still an amazing actor. I rather she work with an actor with great calibre than one with zilch talent but bankability. Plus, it's a new pair and I'm excitied about that. I always wanted to see how their dynamic would have played out in Dostana.

I hate the I was first choice chant. I hate it when Kareena does it and I hate when Aish or her PR does. It's sooo stupid. Who cares who the 1st choice was, the film belongs to the person that DOES it. I know it's a PR strategy, but it's so lame. 
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

YAY!!!! Niceee! I'm so glad.
And pshhh! People taking digs at Saif. So what if he's going through a rough patch, he's still an amazing actor. I rather she work with an actor with great calibre than one with zilch talent but bankability. Plus, it's a new pair and I'm excitied about that. I always wanted to see how their dynamic would have played out in Dostana.

I hate the I was first choice chant. I hate it when Kareena does it and I hate when Aish or her PR does. It's sooo stupid. Who cares who the 1st choice was, the film belongs to the person that DOES it. I know it's a PR strategy, but it's so lame. 
jo jeeta wahi sikander baaki saare jail ke ander ðŸ¤£