Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Katinas appearances were all boring and bad. In the first one, she looked orange and the gown wasn't too great.. The second one (red one), she looked bloated and the dress looked like a table cloth. Lacked that confidence and impactful presence. 

Sonam. She was versatile in terms of outfit. I still didn't like some of her outfits. I loved her blue gown look with that gorgeous luscious hair along with that white elegant white dress she wore at the Vikas Khanna book launch. What Sonam lacks in is the makeup department. Her makeup is usually always off. Either by a lot or a little. Her makeup in that blue gown was horrendous. The close-ups were bleh! Also, too much cleavage so made it look a bit "try-hard" to me at times. But, she was overall much better than Katrina. 

Aishwariya. I loved her makeup overall. Her white and black gown (showing a little leg) along with her lavender one was great. She also looked great in the burgundy look. The other outfits looked a bit dated especially that emerald green lace gown. Her plus point is her face. Her makeup and hair was always on point all throughout. 

I think in terms of dressing, Sonam showed more versatility. BUT, in terms of an overall look and impact (makeup, carrying your outfit plus overall stage presence), it's Aishwariya. 
Edited by SaMaiRa. - 8 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya for sure

But now looking at the summary of the pics, Sonam tried a little too hard.

Katrina was the most subtle of the bunch but she made up for it with her poise...something that Sonam doesn't haveEdited by rosetreasures - 8 years ago
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aish looked best in Cannes this year. Look how much positive media attention she has got this year.
Kat got criticized for her horrible hair and one of the Sonam' s dress got compared to hay.
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aishwarya hands down!!

what a u turn..never expected me to say this after her 1st day walk in that weed coloured gown lol

But boy oh boy!! last 2 days...heavenly beautiful Aishwarya mesmerizing one and all...what amazinggg aura,grace and poise!! stumped<3 it was like going back to 90s

No competition! queen slayed it 😆

Still Sonam's first day walk and Kat sizzling the RC in red needs a special cheer😳
Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, Aish! She refuses to grow older. No wonder salman lost all his hair and grey cells after losing her. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw, Katty's boobs r goind down south.. not enough attention from ranbir? ðŸ˜¡
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Out of Bollywood, Ash nailed it w/ that R&R gown!  Didn't think she'd could top last year's.
I actually liked Katrina's dresses... There were elegant and georgeous!  Sonam was her usual quirky designer self but that yellow feather ensemble was too much for me.  Still salivating over those blue heels! 

The makeup for all of them could have definitely been better!  Not sure why they're not allowed to use their personal artists.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ash stunned! She looked gorgeous 
pakeezah thumbnail
I dont understand
Ash is wearing no less than six outifits

Sonam is wearing at least four

katrina is shown in only three?

Ashs black and white flouncy ensemble showing leg is to die for
the whole look and the way she looks

the rest were, average

sonam - her dress with the cleavage on display was elegant and different but one gets the feeling she is resorting to showing off her assets to counteract the other actresses natural good looks.

katrina - the only dress worth mentioning is the black and white knee length dress which was fabulous...the rest..she shouldnt even have bothered...just horrible and lazy choices.

as usual a waste of a beautiful face and figure.

but then thats our Kat. she couldnt care less. and soon the audience will stop caring too.

LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ash is extremely beautiful so she will always look nice but her dress choices underwhelm me.  I did love the Ralph and Russo she wore though.  She had the most appearances but was a bit boring. 
Sonam is quirky as always and always surprises you.   I loved her blue Ralph and Russo and the AJSD black outfit for Chopard.  She looked stunning on both days.  I loved her make-up when she wore the Elie Saab but the dress was a little too quirky for my taste but have to give it to her for her confidence. 

Katrina was the most boring one and did underwhelmed me the most.  

My picks are Sonam, Ash and then Kat.