Qubool Hai

Tweet By Zee Tv! <3

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Zee TV @ZeeTV
Which chemistry do you prefer the most? #onscreen or #offscreen #QuboolHai @RealKVB & @surbhi_jyoti

I prefer both :)
Embedded image

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is Zee high on something???!!! ðŸ˜²

That's very difficult to answer. I think I like the onscreen chemistry better, since I'm emotionally invested in the characters on the show. ðŸ˜³

SurVir are great friends! It's hard to find such genuine friendships in such a highly competitive industry! ðŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I've never seen the picture of that eyelock before! It's very well shot! The love-hate relationship SaHil shared at that time has been brought out perfectly!! ðŸ˜ƒ
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both. Survir and Sahil are both great ðŸ˜›
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both. 
Its a plain injustice to make us choose. Because they are unbelievably cute off screen and out of the world hot on screen. I can't.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even though their off screen bonding is super cute and seems like a very solid freidndship, I choose "On screen", coz that is what the punters tune in for! They have always had superb onscreen chemistry! Especially that photo of when they first got married! The ANGST was on high those days! Junoon was high too! 

Looks like ZEE is going to town with SAHIL these days! Figured out where the money is at! Lol
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love both but more onscreen because i falling for Sahil first then Survir come after that.😊
But because of Sahil even Survir look so hot together.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both! Offscreen= Good friends.  Onscreen= Sizzling couple.  But if to choose one then onscreen definitely. 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zee is hard selling SaHil & SurVir, when there's no need.
Better than being trolled.😆
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zee tv has gone carzy  after sahil  big money   their  golden goose ðŸ˜†
but warning to zee tv  if u want  rewards  show sahil story  and  stop fake couples   they r  hower around  but  jananat  connects to ahil and starts trusting him more
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

Is Zee high on something???!!!😲

That's very difficult to answer. I think I like the onscreen chemistry better, since I'm emotionally invested in the characters on the show.😳

SurVir are great friends! It's hard to find such genuine friendships in such a highly competitive industry!😃

P.S. I've never seen the picture of that eyelock before! It's very well shot! The love-hate relationship SaHil shared at that time has been brought out perfectly!!😃

Maybe someone with brains told zee that Qh is an important serial for you. So better give importance to it too.

Yeah both the chemistries are absolutely different.

The love - hate relation b/w SaHil is what I miss .