Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It's amazing. So finally maan met with vikram.  He was shocked seeing maan . but when he said that he found his bank address from that temple where he visited last day made him startled. vicky was afraid about if maan gets to know about the kids real identity then might be he would snatch them from him. But after hearing maan , he was relived that now maan is not awared about the truth.waiting for next dear
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
madam am always in ...bs😃
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
loved it, Finally Maan meet Vicky. love d convo between Maan and Vicky.
vicky said maan that he doesn't share blood relation with d child. but to be a father one needs
to have emotions feeling
for their child. he has fear that they
take his kids away from
him. what happen when maan will came to know about kids
and geet.
eagerly waiting for next
update. Pls continue soon
drashtipatel30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part.. So Maan meet with Vicky in bank.. Vicky ka outburst bhi sahi hai!! He is just worried abt geet and kids.. If dadima see geet with Vicky.. She will defo understand that kids father is Maan.. Vicky is so true that sharing blood and flash didn't make father for that emotion is needed.. Dekhatu hai Maan pe iska kya asar hota hai..
cuterockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg vicky sweating kuch gadbad mt kr dio 
wht a speech on being a fathr  
hope maan ko apni mistke sins realize hoo
thnks fr pm
kingkisunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pwd plz.  

P.s ... this is aarthi 
Edited by kingkisunshine - 8 years ago
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The two parts u are talking about are 22 n 23..right??
Di plz mujhe mat hatana main sare parts par like aur comment karti hu
Plzzz
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wosh mann.. ye new banner kisne banaya?

maan and dadi thought it would b batter if maan only confront vik 1st... but in my opinion, dev should go.. u know the chances would become double in all senses.. brothers double, their conversation double, emotional atyachaar double, so the chances of viky's return also would be double..😆

Mr ansal said it might b hard for maan to remember any common man, but who doesn't know maan..? haha.. tell that idiot, his v own staff who's also a v common man, Mr vyas didn't recognize him.. ðŸ¤£.. popat ho gyaa uska to..lol

vikram is damn smart... by only maan's presence he concluded everything so well.. he knows if maan is here, his dadima knows also.. and they both are here, especially maan in-front of him means they might have seen geet or come to know about them and their children.. they must have come to take their children away from him.. after-all they always wanted their so called heir.. nothing else.. otherwise why would his own elder brother, who himself had disowned him and never looked after him would be here back after these many years.. hooff yah i repeated everything which u have already wrote.. but this is for vikram.. hats off to him.. i think he's the smartest and most intelligent among all the Khuranas..

for vikram..

maan said that dadi wants to meet him desperately.. so what about those times when she also wanted to meet you maan sigh khurana.. she wanted to stay with you and your family and want to see your children grew in front of her eyes.. but you made sure your staff even would never let her know about your whereabouts.. when you didn't show up yourself until she blackmailed you.. now how can you make vikram do this? totally hypocrite.. huh.. ðŸ˜¡

for dadima and maan (i still like dev so not adding him 😳)

finally maan said what was bothering him from the beginning.. vikram's children.. is he jealous that he's having that treasure which he doesn't have.. or is he shock with jealousy " how did vikram get his potency back man??? 😲"

and vikram made his words clear..

so sonia.. how was it?😳 sometimes i think i can also write a story.. ðŸ˜†.. people who knows me always say (specially my mom) ohh god girl, u speak too much! ðŸ˜†
rampinti thumbnail
wow Vicky is superb maan is speechless I like it very much
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

I observed one thing instead of few regular raders who get the password..those readers show interest in story more who even don get password

😆.. that's really so funny.. i was of them also.. so i can understand.. lol..

I will remove some names to whom I send password regularly and will add those names who are new and demand password..

i know i know.. it's not for me, but dare u remove me (until i say you to do so..😉 which means never 😆)

Even I observed its hard for readers to digest 2500+ word update better to give short ones ..ll keep in mind ...and better to change reader list after every two updates

who said this? ðŸ˜¡ let me tell you...

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88
Next