Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 Farz 🤗
So good to see u back. And defending Ananya...
Loved this bit
"then finally when her two good friends know about her relationship, Kabir had to yell at her in front of the entire office."
Beautiful POV for Ananya. 
She's a professional. And Kabir is the Editor-in-chief. If not her position, she needs to respect his designation and draw the personal Vs. Professional line. Expecting this coz she was not childish like this before. ANd love matures you, if its gonna take you backward, then needs a rethought. 😆

Yday, missed the better part of Reporters, thanks for hte update.
Haaye, Kabir expressing his love to Ananya's mom. Looks like I missed a rocker of a scene. But no issues, will watch it in a while. How mature is this guy?
Must've swept A off her feet. True that he puts up with all her bewakoofiyaan. A is one lucky girl. 

Another spoiler. Last time u were excited for an upcoming episode was the confession and it was heavenly. I wonder what is it this time. Nikaah...😉

Edited by GitaIyer - 8 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to be back!  Now I'm going for daawat after daawat! Well actually not many yet, coz all just came back from hometown/holiday.

But yes! Eid and food and yum yum food, and then there's Rajeev!

Did you guys know that he blogs?

Here. Check this out!

http://www.rajeevkhandelwal.in/

I'm stalking everything there is about him on the ent.

And. I am starting Kahin Toh Hoga. Actually already started 25 episodes as of yesterday! And yes there's like 300 plus plus plus. We'll see if I finish it at all.

Hahah.

GitaIyer thumbnail
Nikita, Yday I watched QH, just to watch VT in negative.
Murtaza is the goods. VT rocks as Murtaza. Very well potrayed. 👏
Ahil and Shaad go take a hike or fly kites.
Murtaza came...
He seduced S2, Jannat
He danced with Jannat, put bangles, even kissed her (Shame on the real and fake husbands)
He drove the daylights out of the S cube (S2, SK and Saif)
He even flattened out the witch ( a first I guess)
Then danced some more and
ended up in a bar...

All this in a span of 20 minutes. What the real and fake hubbies couldn;t do in entire seasons...

And where were the leads doing?
Why was Jannat going all lovey dovey seeing Shaad dancing with someone else? wierd 
Why was Shaad searching for Ahil? I understand they both love each other and can't live without hugging each other but still...
Why was Ahil outside a bar? 

What a joke, CVs have made out of Saahil.😆
Season3 is about Saahil and only  Saahil fans should watch it. I agree. 😆 

but why was S2 telling how difficult it is to create Murtaza. Now what does she mean by that. Not that I'm trying to understand the story, but this line kept bothering me. 

I hope Seher is kept dead and is with her Rehaan and Asya in heaven and lives happily ever after. What have they done to my baby Sanam? Being tossed and used by every other character in Qh.  

This is the Eid celebration in QH 😭 
GitaIyer thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Good to be back!  Now I'm going for daawat after daawat! Well actually not many yet, coz all just came back from hometown/holiday.

But yes! Eid and food and yum yum food, and then there's Rajeev!

Did you guys know that he blogs?

Here. Check this out!

http://www.rajeevkhandelwal.in/

I'm stalking everything there is about him on the ent.

And. I am starting Kahin Toh Hoga. Actually already started 25 episodes as of yesterday! And yes there's like 300 plus plus plus. We'll see if I finish it at all.

Hahah.

Enjoy the Daawats and have an extra serving on our behalf.
RK blogs  - ok will check it out.

Now, lemme tell you something more about RK...
His hometown is Jaipur and its closeby to where I stay. Ok not very close. 😆
25 episodes in a day ... Great going.  Now I know where u're missing. 
ANd I was blaming ur boss for overloading u with work.😆
GitaIyer thumbnail
Namsyyy, given an update above exclusively for u.
Ne and Kals missing you gals. Both are in neighboring states right now.😆
Anu, me too excited about the equations in KKN after takeover. Currently more disappointed with Malvika than with Ananya.  Manav is his usual self. Khalid would prove to be the dark horse after the merger I guess. 
BTw, is it a merger or takeover? If merger, then I don't think anyone will lose their jobs, maybe reshuffling. But if it is a takeover, then yes, the new mgnt can layoff staff.
Add the ex-wife and childish A, Kabir will have his hands full of issues. More than the issues, Love the way he tackles them. Kudos to CV for that.

GitaIyer thumbnail
And anyone watching Kabbadi...
I'm not gonna get remote at night for the next month or so. 
Will have to be content with watching Reporters later.

Chalo aaj ke samachar samapt huye. Lemme get back to my work.
Have a good day all.🤗
Farz, enjoy the daawats. 
Anu, which new State, u r gonna explore this week?
Kals, where r u?
Ne, enjoy with family.
Nikita, pls clarify my doubt. 

farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Farz 🤗

So good to see u back. And defending Ananya...
Loved this bit
"then finally when her two good friends know about her relationship, Kabir had to yell at her in front of the entire office."
Beautiful POV for Ananya. 
She's a professional. And Kabir is the Editor-in-chief. If not her position, she needs to respect his designation and draw the personal Vs. Professional line. Expecting this coz she was not childish like this before. ANd love matures you, if its gonna take you backward, then needs a rethought. 😆

Yday, missed the better part of Reporters, thanks for hte update.
Haaye, Kabir expressing his love to Ananya's mom. Looks like I missed a rocker of a scene. But no issues, will watch it in a while. How mature is this guy?
Must've swept A off her feet. True that he puts up with all her bewakoofiyaan. A is one lucky girl. 

Another spoiler. Last time u were excited for an upcoming episode was the confession and it was heavenly. I wonder what is it this time. Nikaah...😉

I'm not sure, I guess if you're new in this whole relationship business...see even Ronnie didn't think she'd be the demanding kind of gf. I think everything is very new to her. And also, I thought she was pretty much the same before too, was she not? Didn't she tell him off on a few occasions. And when she's wrong she just so easily blames him and or is so ready to leave job, and then come begging for it again, and call him names- dictator etc, coz he's so unreasonable according to her.

The only difference is...then he was just an EIC, and someone whom she's looked up to for a good 8 years, and watching him closely sometimes she feels he's not that great as she's made him out to be, but at other times the hero-worship thing just goes a notch up; now hough, he's assumed this new role. Her beau. Her trusted one. And they're friends, and she's more open and wild and ever the prankster, and he's all shy and wants to keep it all a secret, and yes professional. True, she could and should be more professional and mature and well, you know all that, but she's always retaliate, so why not now. Hehehe. 

But like you say a relationship should make a person more mature, but when else can you be childish and all...

Okay I'm blabbering now!

Hahaha.

I love Rajeev Khandelwal!!
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Nikita, Yday I watched QH, just to watch VT in negative.

Murtaza is the goods. VT rocks as Murtaza. Very well potrayed. 👏
Ahil and Shaad go take a hike or fly kites.
Murtaza came...
He seduced S2, Jannat
He danced with Jannat, put bangles, even kissed her (Shame on the real and fake husbands)
He drove the daylights out of the S cube (S2, SK and Saif)
He even flattened out the witch ( a first I guess)
Then danced some more and
ended up in a bar...

All this in a span of 20 minutes. What the real and fake hubbies couldn;t do in entire seasons...

And where were the leads doing?
Why was Jannat going all lovey dovey seeing Shaad dancing with someone else? wierd 
Why was Shaad searching for Ahil? I understand they both love each other and can't live without hugging each other but still...
Why was Ahil outside a bar? 

What a joke, CVs have made out of Saahil.😆
Season3 is about Saahil and only  Saahil fans should watch it. I agree. 😆 

but why was S2 telling how difficult it is to create Murtaza. Now what does she mean by that. Not that I'm trying to understand the story, but this line kept bothering me. 

I hope Seher is kept dead and is with her Rehaan and Asya in heaven and lives happily ever after. What have they done to my baby Sanam? Being tossed and used by every other character in Qh.  

This is the Eid celebration in QH 😭 

seriously What is a festival relegated to ...cheap dances and bar and sharab and aurat !😭

But yes Murtuza is one helluva deviation from the norm ! Never expected VT to do complete turnaround and turn into an unrestrained Murtuza from the very sober shaad! and who likes his women and wine !

yes how did S2 create him ? Niki throw some light there 

i did see the murtuza and jannat scene ! Poor jannat married but with two whimpering husbands around ...she too wants to sing and dance and be merry ! 
thanks for this gee

namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kabir is one matured hero we have here ! 
two scenes which i loved was ...one following his lady love to the doorstep and waiting for her post fight in the office ..compartmentalizing the office and personal front beautifully ! just like a normal matured guy would do ( My hubby was watching it askance and gave brownie points ) 
second :yesterday scene where he approached up front to the mother . what a dialogue ..what confidence and what attitude ! He was awesome and rajeev rocked in that scene !

Faru thanks for the link ...so rajeev has a blog ! is he on any networking site ? 
You started with KTH ! i too revisited a while back saw a few scenes here n there . i was checking out left right left !

yes ananya is in love and does childish stuff ...bewakoofiyan so lovingly put by kabir babu! She has her weaknesses and is not afraid to own up to them ..she is more real and i like her character despite the flaws which just adds to her charm i feel ! She is yet to discover love in its more matured form...which i guess will be once the ex wife appears ...knowing that there is a age gap between the two i think its only fair to see her make mistakes but yes in workplace i agree with gee here it is necessary to draw a line !

anu 🤗

have a lovely mid week all !

Edited by namzie - 8 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gita, Nams SK had this accomplice of the name Murtaza. She called him to India. Nayi Sanam used her black magic and changed Murtaza's face to Shaad's. This is what happened in Friday's episode.

The Real Shaad and Jannat dancing together was the only scene I liked yesterday.

Yep Gita it was shocking and weird that Jannat was smiling looking at "Shaad" dancing in that crazy manner with another lady. But then again she can't figure out so soon na that he is not the Real Shaad.

I actually liked the first episode of Eid special.

As for Aahil, he had gone to Masjid. The bar was on the street where he parked his vehicle.

There is another Shaad-Jannat dance sequence coming up. On the song 'Teri Galliyan'. It will be Jannat's dream. Yes! I also found it hard to believe that Jannat is dreaming about dancing with Shaad. But then a dear friend asked me to just enjoy ;)

Also something is fishy. People are speculating that KV and SJ are not getting along these days. Because they aren't posting pictures together. Bashers are all erupting on the Forum 32 page. Oh well, when do they don't.