Diya Aur Baati Hum

New TRP system - confusion - Page 2

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In my pov DABH lost its charm post leap, and a large number of viewers dropped it from their list and stop watching it, and might have no clue that current track is better if not good.

I don't watch DABH anymore, but because of old love sake I read WU and few posts!
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firstly  , Tell me ,  What's good in Story to get good ratings !!! ???? 🐷
πŸ˜†
Edited by FairyChik - 8 years ago

Tell me ,  What's good in Story to get good ratings ???  😲 😲😲😲

The Irritating , Nautanki Kids , Meenakshi's over gasping mouth expressions ,🀒 πŸ₯±
  Sandhya and Suraj being shown as if they got married 30 years ago 🀑

The Spoilt brat kid Ved and his over unrealistic Father Love πŸ˜² .  The Unreal Father-Son Bond , Ignoring Mother's role ... Sandhya being shown as Step Mother
πŸ€“ with totally dumb and no mother-son relation. πŸ€“

Is this Not Enough to say Why Show is not being liked Viewers . 😊

The Ratings are keep on Falling ever since they started Showing Mother as no role woman in Kid's Life. 😲😲 Its a Universal truth Mother plays a pivotal role in Kid's life...  Going against truths and cooking melodrama relations results like this only.πŸ˜›

This is for the Week of 3rd to 10 th May Episodes with cameo coach entry.
 (looking at NB ratings list - 1st week its 3.0 2nd week 2.6 we can say this is 3 - 10th May Week ratings )

If they want to stop more downfall they first need to cut down Coach always being on ground with players  🐷 ... Its quite unrealistic , no owner spends their life as stupid on ground  πŸ˜†  .. Manager and ,coach , and Trainer takes care of Players πŸ˜Š .. If they wont Stop Showing the Unrealisticness , Irritating owner all the time on ground with melodrama kabaddi ratings will fall more ... πŸ˜›

It would be better if they concentrate on what would this IPS Officer do to solve the Land trouble πŸ˜Š .. Its more Intresting than that Kabaddi track , coz its general problem in every family specially in naxal prone areas they warn land owners to leave land .. Take the case Robert Vadra snatched so much land in rajasthan , Not only in Rajasthan in every State and capital its common problem ..

If not more Downfall Next week Also ..  πŸ˜› 😳

Edited by FairyChik - 8 years ago

BTW i did not watch todays Episode , it was horribly boring and lifeless . I waited for Sandhya part but the dragging melodrama kabaddi training totally devasted me that made me put off TV also

May be soon after some days i would stop watching the show on online links also ,who knows !!! πŸ˜›     show has become just a melodrama with no realisticness and no good content

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG DABH out of top 10 πŸ˜²
I'm reading WU mostly and rarely watching if anything is interesting. They need to make story crisp and gripping, these days it is too predictable. Now what I read zakir and chavi πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘ why can't they stick him to IPS instead of making love triangles πŸ€’

No offense my personal feeling cvs shouldn't have choosen Kabbadi for suraj to get money and build hotel. How come a non sports person will become champion player in a span of just 15 days. Sportsmen needs rigorous practice for years. With each track they are showing more logic less sequences.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chavi and Zakir 🀒🀒🀒🀒
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Once upon a time, Star Plus's serial Diya Aur Baati Hum' refused to move from its number one' position from the TRP chart. The show continued to rule the chart for so many weeks; and now shockingly it has fallen down to its 10th position. So, are the viewers not happy with the leap? Well, it seems like there are more reasons attached to it.

According to a source, "The incident of Deepika slapping Anas really had a bad impact on the audience. Their characters; Sooraj and Sandhya are more popular amongst the viewers. But when this slapping incident went viral, it showed its consequences on the TRP of the show too. Also, after the leap, the content is not up to the mark. Seems like audience connected more to Sandhya's struggling story as compared to ongoing track which is focusing more on father-son relationship."

nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the show is very boring these days that's why trp falls
luffyd thumbnail
First , hello to all DABH fans because this is first time for me to post a reply in this forum😳.

The reason for the post is i do no feel less sandhya centric stories is the main reason for the TRP to fall. Post leap, cv introduced many interesting tracks but the story development is poor.

Post leap, the cvs keep bringing one track after another track. Before they fully developed one track, they already move on next track. The kids and vansh tracks never fully developed.  As for the recent episodes, it looks like watching many segments in a episode. One segment for suraj kaddadi track, another segment for ips story while other for meena kaand for emily 2nd marriage, Too many tracks in one episode making the show no gripping nd less interesting to be watch.

Last week when the cv bring out ips track , i glad to able to see sandhya ips again. But sandhya track far more worse than kabbadi track. Ips episode started nice but suddenly ruined by bringing out kidney donation side effect. Then, bhasan emotional scene is very irritating. Why the cv cannot make ips tracks focus more on investigation and action pack drama rather adding unnecessary emotional drama.

Even next track focus on sandhya struggling story,  the trp will not rise unless the cv and writers improves the story writting.πŸ₯±