Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

yes looking forward to the hug! Chudali hiding in a suitcase isn't safe whether you are pregnant or not, I have some pregnant co-workers on my floor right now, if they saw that scene they would have caused a riot

I can't believe she fit in the suitcase !!πŸ˜†
Even put a hand out to wave !! Haaaha

She's probably only 2 months pregnant so doesn't quite feel it. Some people are just too lucky. Most people feel ill in the first 3 months or soπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: JShukla

Sage- very nice post.

and nice gifs too😊 

Thanks Juhi ...

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Loved your post Ani, as usual! 

And the episode too! I quite loved it. I am getting my SaHil A LOT! So I am happy I guess πŸ˜†

The Aahil-Lats convo. Aahil-Witch convo.  Hilarious! Loved his irritated and aisey hi expressions and the that pacifying Lateef, so cutely! πŸ˜†

Also, his own statues giving them to her! So sweet that was! β€οΈ

can't wait for that hug! It looks so passionate! 

Aahil and Lateef have a strange relationship. .. he tolerates Lateef and Lateef fangirls after him...πŸ˜†

I really wished Lateef was a little more loyal to him though. I didn't feel too happy about Lateef manaoing Sanam2. 

Bring in the hug!!

Thanks !!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Wonderful post, Sage.πŸ‘

Jannat, maybe they weren't meant for you to keep. You will not get Things that were not meant for you...

I took this in a different way.πŸ˜‰

Some things are not meant for U...Like the man U could feel attracted to...He is just not meant for U.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

The epi was so good in spite of not having any Sahil moment.

They were not in one frame..but everything was about them. I am loving the consistency while it lasts.

Hahaaa... Interesting. .. 

So true about the SaHil vibes. I'm enjoying it for sure..
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Aahil and Lateef have a strange relationship. .. he tolerates Lateef and Lateef fangirls after him...πŸ˜†

I really wished Lateef was a little more loyal to him though. I didn't feel too happy about Lateef manaoing Sanam2. 

Bring in the hug!!

I felt bad for Latif.
That woman terrifies him.😭 

But I am glad they put Latif to good use and gave us Ahil- Laif scenes...πŸ‘ They could have used Khaala too...

The writing is good.πŸ‘ They deserve those trps.

zzz15 thumbnail
Sage- couldn't resist replying again.

SO awesome! I miss the hugs!!! Such feels!!!

Yea - I think she is just fake Khanum, not the real one. Consistent QH logic that they expect audience to go along with Saif being fooled as well as we. Who knows if they have more silly twists or something more maniacal planned for Saif.

Jannat's characterization is annoying because it's like we are dealing with Zoya minus the intelligence of an adult. At least she is not as extreme as she was initially. I think I am more okay now because along with her crazy she has some philosophical funda behind it a la Sanam. =)

It is coming back bit by bit. Labeled silly by Shaad, but integral to Sanam's personality.

First with her balloon therapy with Shaad, making Aahil's favorite foods for Shaad, and ffing to her being upset over her lost new memories that were suppose to help her move on with her new life (obviously she lost them because she is not meant to move on! 

Proving that we have Aahil, her past, bringing those newly created memories that he was a part of, her past mixing with her future/present).

I think the writers are saving that bit too...the part that her husband doesn't know much about her either for the current track where she will be doing a lot of comparing with Shaad and Aahil. His questions about herself are enough to make her defensive and upset. 

She is going to shed that confused, naive Jannat exterior layer by layer, but bit by bit. Jannat is naive and trusting, she has no past that has built her ability to judge and process properly the complex, very adult situations she has had to face within a very short span of time. 

The comparatively more peaceful time in Bhopal (vs Pakistan) will perhaps finally allow her to heal and reflect on all the things she initially naively accepted as truth because she put her trust in her savior, the man she is currently having the Stockholm effect with, Shaad (who has only done disservice to her by perpetuating the lies because he wants to keep what is not meant to be his and find SK).

Speaking of Shaad, not sure about the Khanum person being his mom, perhaps? It's possible. That might be cool if the real Khanum was kidnapped, but weird that Saif would Khanum's sister? That would make Saif Shaad's uncle? Or did I get the relations wrong? 

Bold is Gold LMAO Love it Sage!!!

Sigh hug in the dark...with her wearing white and him in black...irresistible...also can he please take out a lighter and do THAT scene again? *sigh* If they have such a hard time with creativity I don't mind them repeating such scenes. πŸ˜‰

At laaassttt...my looove has come along. My lonely days are over and life is like a sooong! πŸ˜†