Ragna FF: Fifty Shades of Life(P25 pg 94) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Yes, i love to see big family wala story..
Strict but loving father..
Oh.. I saw it in a tamil movie with my south indian cousin...πŸ˜†
Hey, but i do watch telugu films too.. The guy u mentioned is from telugu film right?πŸ˜•
Thanks dear..

yes he is a telugu hero πŸ˜ƒ btw what is ur mother tongue 
Originally posted by _Santhi_

yes he is a telugu hero πŸ˜ƒ btw what is ur mother tongue 

Daddy north indian and mummy south indian...πŸ˜‰
So, i watch both hindi and south indian movies (yes.. With english subtitles πŸ˜†)

Daddy north indian and mummy south indian...πŸ˜‰
So, i watch both hindi and south indian movies (yes.. With english subtitles πŸ˜†)

wow cool so u have knowlege on many languages  both from south and northπŸ˜ƒ

Hey, ayesha...πŸ˜ƒ
God, i missed u girl...
Thanks yaar..for liking my new story and also for ur wishes... 
Haha.. Girl how was ur exam?πŸ˜›
Me too waiting for 15th june... Cant wait to write..πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†

i missed ya too
u write i dnt like hmm cnt happen luv ur writingg
my exam were preety good xcept maths this year paper was the hardest of all i just wish that i get a good grade 
Awesome prologue
Saahil khadoos but still kind hearted 
Happy dat makkhi is rags sis lol
W8ng for kalpi's entry 
Originally posted by ayesha.khan

i missed ya too
u write i dnt like hmm cnt happen luv ur writingg
my exam were preety good xcept maths this year paper was the hardest of all i just wish that i get a good grade 

😳😊
Originally posted by rani214

Awesome prologue
Saahil khadoos but still kind hearted 
Happy dat makkhi is rags sis lol
W8ng for kalpi's entry 

Thanks dear..
Yes.. Sahil will be ffriendly too.. He acts accordngly.. He is strict at situations that needs him to be trict and lovable friendly father in such situations..😊
Im more than happy to write pakhi as ragahv's sister and stick her to poor sammyπŸ˜†
Kalp in next chappy dear...

Guys here is part 1.. Sorry if u r not satisfied with kalpi's introduction.. And yeah, pls pls pls read the character sketch again as i made some changes and added some characters... Pls have a look guys...

PART 1

Pr: " oh my god.. There are NOT even a single hot girl in our company?? All look so yucks..", prem shouted with mouth open wide..πŸ˜†
Raghav and sammy widened 😲 their eyes and looked around as the stuffs were looking at them.. Pakhi was just snickering..

R: " prem, what r u doing? This is office not a disco club..", he whispered..

Pr: " bhai, i was..", he started in loud voice..

Sam: " ssshhh... Lower u voice.."

Pr: " bhai i was just wondering why there are no hot pretty girls in our company...", he whispered softly..

R: " u r here to learn to work.. Not to improvise ur flirting skills.πŸ˜†.", he said with blank face..

Pa: " waise who will see ur face when raghav bhaiya is here..", she said teasingly..πŸ˜‰

Pr: " oh really donald duckπŸ˜†???(pakhi will get a lot of nick name from prem..lol).. Whats the use of being too handsome? Bhai never uses it.. At school and college, he only studies.. When work, he know work, work and work... He is still a baby when it comes to girls..And im doing his part as well protecting our singhania name...", he said fixing his hair..

Sam: " ok.. Ok.. Enough u two.. We will go to the interview room now.."

Pa: " but it is just 9am.. The interview supposed to be at 10am.. So, lets hang around here.."

Sam: " oh hello.. This is not the shopping centre to roam around.. This is office..", pakhi glared at him..

R:" pakhi, u and prem are new here.. So, we will give an overview about the interview first.. "

Pr: " i hope at least there will be pretty girls during interview..", he said hopefully...

Sammy and raghav face palmed themselves whereas pakhi hit back of prem's head.. And they made way to the interview room.. Sahil was out of the office as he is attending a business conference with sinha's at a hotel..

There are total 12 ppl to be interviewed.. 5 of them are ladies and 7 others are men. They started the interview with males which went formally. Then, they started interviewing ladies during which prem become an hyperactive kid..lol.. And the interview came to the last person.. The peon called the girl inside...

"May i come in?", a female voice came from the door...

Sam: " yes, pls.."

The door opened revealing a young dusky beauty with the most mesmerising doe-shaped light brown eyes... She was wearing a very light sky blue buttoned long sleeved formal shirt which was tucked inside her light brown khakis with a dark brown belt around her tiny wrist.. Her hair was neatly tied in a pony tail with some bangs falling on her forehead...
She gave her most infectious smile to the occupants of the room..

Pr:" WOW..", he said dreamily while his left hand supporting his head..πŸ˜ƒ

Raghav glared at him..

R: " pls have ur seat miss..", he said pointing the seat in front of him...

K: " thank you sir..", and she forwarded her file which consists her resume and details on her educational background..

Sammy, raghav and pakhi looked through the file while prem was busy admiring that girl.. She was looking at the trio who was examining her certificates and when she turned she saw prem staring at her with a dreamy look.. She smiled 😊at him which was replied by him..

R: " well, miss kalpana sharma.. Ur educational background is too good.. I mean ur qualifications are more than enough for this job.. So, we will be asking some other questions and whether u get the job or not, it depends on how u answer the questions.. So, r u ready?"

K: " always sir..," she said smiling..

Sam: " ok... First tell us about ur family.. I mean we dont have anything related to ur family in this file..", he said showing the file..

Kalpi who was smiling till now tensed a bit but composed herself immediately..πŸ˜•

K: " family?", she asked raising her eyebrows..

Pa: " haan.. Ur family.."

K: " well.. Family.(after a decent pause)... Haan!! I dont have a family.. Im an orphan..", she said excitedly making others wonder why she is so happy that she is an orphan..😲

R: " ok... What or who do u love the most?"

K: " i love life and myself..", she said still smile adoring her face..

Raghav looked at her raising his left eyebrow.

Pr: " wow.. That's interesting.. Hmm.. Do u have any boyfriend?", he asked with a chocolate boy look...

Raghav and sammy closed their eyes thinking why prem is always after his flirting session..pakhi snickered..

K: " boyfriend? No..."..

Pr: " wow.. Thats great.. Ok tell me what kind of guy u prefer having as ur bf?"

R: " prem!!"

Pr: " bhai pls.."

K: " haha.. I dont have any expectations "

Pr: " seriously?", he asked unbelievably..

K: " yeah.."

Pr: "but.."

R: " ok.. Thats enough of ur wonderful questions prem..", he said smiling..

Pa: " what kind of person u r? I mean ur characteristics.. Loved by ppl and also hated by ppl.."

K: " i love having fun.."

Pr: " me too..", kalpi chuckled..

K: " i dont get angry so easily.. I enjoy every second of my life like there's no tomorrow.. And when it comes to what irritates ppl, i talk too much according to them.. Haha.. Im naughty as some say.."

Sam: " and u seem to be a very confident person.. All the interviewees before u were nervous at least a bit.. But u seem to be not nervous at all.. Ur talking confidently like u r having chitchat with ur friends."

K: " nervous? Why should i be nervous?"

R: " arent u nervous? What if u failed this interview and we didn't select u?"

K: " thats it? Simple... I will go and apply for another company... One cannot lose hope just because of the failure we face at first. We have to try till we succeed...", she said smiling like a cute innocent baby..πŸ˜›

R: " good..", he said impressed by her attitude..

Then, raghav gave her a situation or problem in office and asked her how she will face and solve the problem.. Kalpana excelled giving outstanding answers for all the questions they fired.. And the end, the three (rag, sam and pakhi) were amazed by her because she is not only brilliant but different from others.. However, prem was just looking at her and giving the handsome boyish look.

Sam: " well, miss sharma, pls wait outside with the other candidates we will inform who made it after an hour.."

K: " sure sir.. Thank you so much..", she said smiling widely and picked her file.. She went outside..

After she left,

Pr: " isnt she sooo prettty?"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pa: " haan, she is.. But it doesnt mean she like u.."

Pr:" piggie!! She likes me", he said glaring..

Pa: " exactly, she likes u.. Not love u.. She just thinks of u in a friendly manner..!!!"

Pr: " so what? Who said cannot flirt with a friend?", he asked winking..

Pa: " carry on.. Carry on... ", she said patting prem's shoulder.

Sam: "but one thing is sure.. this girl is so different.."

R: " yeah.. She is so energised and positive about life.. We rarely see such ppl.."

Pr: " looks like someone is really impressed by her.. Can i flirt with her or not?", he teased raghav..πŸ˜‰

R: " i just said the truth.. She is indeed different.."

Pr: " ok... Anyways, at least there will be a hot pretty girl in our office after this.."

Pa: " u r so sure she will be selected?"

Pr: " of course.. She is beauty with brain... Am i right bhaiya? U will choose her nah? For me pls", he asked with puppy eyes..

Sam: " i think we should select her.."

R: " obviously she made it.. She is selected not because u want prem.. Its because she truly deserve the job.."

Pr: " whatever.."

R: " prem pakhi, sammy will guide u two to mr singh's cabin.. He will be training u two..sammy pls.."

Sam: " u pls announce the results, i will bring them there.."

The trio went towards the door,

R: " prem, pakhi..", causing them turn..

R: " mr singh is strict.. He wont treat u as singhania kids but as a fellow junior employees.. So, pls mind ur behaviour.."

Prem's face dropped while pakhi pouted..

Sam: " prem, don't worry yaar... Miss neha will be there.."

Pr: " wherever there are girls,prem will be in his premland.." He said grinning..

Sam: " yeah.. The 55 yrs old lady will give u good company..", he said giggling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pr: " fif.. Fif.. Fifty five? Oh no.. This is not  fair.."

R:" preeemmm!!"

Pr: " fine!! Going.."

And trio left the room.. 

Raghav went to the hall where the candidates waiting to announce who was selected.

R: " ppl, well, i wanna announce who made through the interview.. Miss kalpana sharma u r selected as the new supervising manager of our company.. Im sorry others.."

Hearing raghav, kalpana was jumping and screaming in joy and hugged the receptionist who was standing there in joy..πŸ˜›

K: " i made it.. I made it.. God, thank u so much...oops.. Sorry..", she said releasing the receptionist..

The receptionist just gave a polite smile.. All the others looking at her smile at her cuteness... Raghav couldnt help but smile..

R: " miss sharma..."

K: " yes sir?"

R: " come, let me show ur cabin..", kalpi followed raghav..

R: " this is ur cabin and the cabins opposite of urs is mine.. U will be assisting me and sammy directly.. Congrats..", saying so he turn to leave...

K: " sir.."

Raghav turn to face her..

K: " im sorry.. But may i know ur name pls?", she asked smiling kindly..

Raghav was surprised.. (I mea she dont know raghav singhania.. Girls drool over him even though he is not interested..and here this girl doesnt even know his name)

R: " Raghav.. Raghav singhania...", he said smiling as well..

K: " nice name..", saying so she went to her seat..

Raghav stood there watching her and left the cabin..😊

Precap: maya kalpi convo..

Ufff... Done.. I know u guys wondering why kalpi said she is an orphan and some other things..
All i can say is pls be patient.. U will know soon..
Thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes..
Pls dont forget to hit the like button and leave ur precious LONG COMMENTS..
Love u all...

Wow amazing update dimple πŸ˜›.. Prem is too flirty πŸ˜†... why kalpana behaving like she is someone else.  Raghav impressed what else we need πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Pakhi and prem's fight was cute.lol she don't know who is Raghav Singhnia πŸ˜†.
fantastic work dear. Update soon 
wonderful update...
kalpi is full of life...
rags & gang impressed by kalpi... πŸ˜ƒ ...& prem drooling over her...he is vert cute...
why kalpi said she is orphan???? πŸ˜•
update soon