Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

that article which said abhi is not a complete positive character..what do u guys think about it?

He's friends with Subbu who is going through a angry disorder so what can we say. Hope that Abhisekh don't turn out to be negative. Already we have so many negative persons.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YES!! Finally a thread where I can just fangirl about this two. Haha. I find this Abhishek-Mihika pairing the most interesting thing about YHM right now. 
Today's scene was once again super adorable. πŸ˜³ I just love how MIhika always surprises Abhishek. I don't think he's met anyone like her from the way things seem. Haha. She taught him a lesson on how not to underestimate anyone today with her criminal interrogating skills. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The thing I love about this jodi is how their relationship is progressing, their bickering seems natural and I like the not-friends-but-not-yet-lovers-but-we-have-scorching-chemistry stage they're at.

A thumbs up at how we at least have one scene between these 2 these past few episodes. At least we;re able to see their relationship progressing.

I happen to like the way he stares at her with that smirk he only reserves for her.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Like she's the most fascinating thing ever. Heehee. Their chemistry is definitely the spark in this pairing plus they both act well in their respective characters so it's all good.

Hopefully this time around Mihika does get the happiness she deserves and CVs don't ruin Abhishek's character or this pairing's relationship. We've really got enough negative characters running around. Leave Abhishek to be CVs/Ekta. Pretty please with a cherry on top.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Nichuss thumbnail
wow already 3 pages up...
wow wow wow
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

I love Mihika's ''Tum dekho''

ha ha ha ha ha this scene was the best for AbhiKha
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

He's friends with Subbu who is going through a angry disorder so what can we say. Hope that Abhisekh don't turn out to be negative. Already we have so many negative persons.

u know i think cvs might keep mystery around his character that he is positive or negative but ultimately he wont be an evil heart person..
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

ha ha ha ha ha this scene was the best for AbhiKha

yah AbhIka ka abhi ke liye best scene..
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

<font size="4">YES!! Finally a thread where I can just fangirl about this two. Haha. I find this Abhishek-Mihika pairing the most interesting thing about YHM right now.</font>

<font size="4">Today's scene was once again super adorable.😳I just love how MIhika always surprises Abhishek. I don't think he's met anyone like her from the way things seem. Haha. She taught him a lesson on how not to underestimate anyone today with her criminal interrogating skills.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The thing I love about this jodi is how their relationship is progressing, their bickering seems natural and I like the not-friends-but-not-yet-lovers-but-we-have-scorching-chemistry stage they're at.</font>

<font size="4">A thumbs up at how we at least have one scene between these 2 these past few episodes. At least we;re able to see their relationship progressing.</font>

<font size="4">I happen to like the way he stares at her with that smirk he only reserves for her..😳😳😳Like she's the most fascinating thing ever. Heehee. Their chemistry is definitely the spark in this pairing plus they both act well in their respective characters so it's all good.</font>

<font size="4">Hopefully this time around Mihika does get the happiness she deserves and CVs don't ruin Abhishek's character or this pairing's relationship. We've really got enough negative characters running around. Leave Abhishek to be CVs/Ekta. Pretty please with a cherry on top.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³</font>

this is the phase of story of an jodi which i love n enjoy the most..i hope they dont cut short this phase..Abhi n Mihiku are perfect together look n chemistry wise..i hope their story is not like mihika falling in love with her knight in shinning armor..kuch different hona chahiyeh..
Nichuss thumbnail
i agreee more than mihika... I want abhi to fall for her... Already he s impressed by her tigress form
Nichuss thumbnail
he s seeing always a new side f mihika
afreenaamna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

i agreee more than mihika... I want abhi to fall for her... Already he s impressed by her tigress form

dont want her giving him much bhav that way let them bicker n ACP loving that bickering with her.. Ashok abhi bhi picture mein hai..dont know y i feeling ashok will get possessive about mihiku..