Posted: 8 years ago
Gopi lay in the ICU, her body hooked up to the various machines measuring her heart rate, breathing, brain trace and how to make upma.  Worried faces looked through the small window, tear streaked and willing their Gopi bahu to pull through.  There was another tayhaar around the corner and who was going to organise that?
Ahem looked on in silent pain.  He could not believe that his own daughter would do this to Gopi.  He looked at her and shook his head sadly.  Tears welled in his eyes as he watched his wife struggle to stay alive.

Gopi opened her eyes and blinked against the bright light until her eyes became accustomed.  Before her sat a young man, with a harassed look but nonetheless he smiled at her.  His white teeth showing up brightly against the blue hue of his skin.
"Here again?  How many times is that?"  He asked, picking up some notes and scrutinising them, "hmmm, let's see.  First time was when the ceiling came down on you on that construction site, then there was the altercation with the auto ricksha and you banged your head and there was the time when your sister beat you to a pulp and threw you in the lake."  He threw away the notes.  "We must stop meeting like this.  I know you love me but this is becoming quite a habit.  You can't come and go as you please. Go back."

Again Gopi opened her eyes and found herself this time in the ICU room.  She spied the family realising that she had opened her eyes and they came rushing in only to be chased back out by the harridan nurse who viewed her ICU as her territory.  Gopi reached out for Ahem.  He rushed to her side, nostrils flaring, 
"Gopi.  Thank God.  I thought I had lost you ..  Can you forgive me? ." He started babbling.  Gopi motioned for him to come in closer, her voice not strong enough.  He bent down, his face close to her.
"Ahemji ..."  She struggled with words,  her mouth dry and breathing becoming laboured, "Ahemji ..."
"Yes, yes Gopi.  What is it?  What do you want?  Tell me?"  Gopi sighed deeply.
"Did you just fart?  You stink!"   The machines laughed for a while and then fell silent.

😛 😳 😆
😆

I'd rather watch a scene like this in the show.

🤣  fantastic love it  needed a pick me up today as was very stress  just what the doctor ordered 😆
Xari...is in full form for the fourth time near death for Gopi...😆
Originally posted by Xarina

Gopi lay in the ICU, her body hooked up to the various machines measuring her heart rate, breathing, brain trace and how to make upma.  Worried faces looked through the small window, tear streaked and willing their Gopi bahu to pull through.  There was another tayhaar around the corner and who was going to organise that?
Ahem looked on in silent pain.  He could not believe that his own daughter would do this to Gopi.  He looked at her and shook his head sadly.  Tears welled in his eyes as he watched his wife struggle to stay alive.

Gopi opened her eyes and blinked against the bright light until her eyes became accustomed.  Before her sat a young man, with a harassed look but nonetheless he smiled at her.  His white teeth showing up brightly against the blue hue of his skin.
"Here again?  How many times is that?"  He asked, picking up some notes and scrutinising them, "hmmm, let's see.  First time was when the ceiling came down on you on that construction site, then there was the altercation with the auto ricksha and you banged your head and there was the time when your sister beat you to a pulp and threw you in the lake."  He threw away the notes.  "We must stop meeting like this.  I know you love me but this is becoming quite a habit.  You can't come and go as you please. Go back."

Again Gopi opened her eyes and found herself this time in the ICU room.  She spied the family realising that she had opened her eyes and they came rushing in only to be chased back out by the harridan nurse who viewed her ICU as her territory.  Gopi reached out for Ahem.  He rushed to her side, nostrils flaring, 
"Gopi.  Thank God.  I thought I had lost you ..  Can you forgive me? ." He started babbling.  Gopi motioned for him to come in closer, her voice not strong enough.  He bent down, his face close to her.
"Ahemji ..."  She struggled with words,  her mouth dry and breathing becoming laboured, "Ahemji ..."
"Did you just fart?  You stink!"   The machines laughed for a while and then fell silent.

😛 😳 😆

Well thought out . Serves Ahem right for doing what he did in the ICU. 

But  is this the first time Gopi comes across this kind of "ahem..." situation. 

Must have been several times "darling" Ahemji must have done such a thing before in their tumultuous  married life. 

Why now why here in the ICU. As it is very few people are allowed there.. Should think twice before doing such a thing. 

😛 😳 😆

@bold: I think this was a joke.
😃  Thank You So Much  😃

😃  😃  😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 For The Information   😉 😃  😳 Excellent Work 😳 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳  😆 😆  😃 😳  😳 Going  😃  😃  😃 😃 😃 😃 Nice ❓ ? 😃 😃   😃   😃 😳 😃   😃   😃
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Thank you so much for your likes and comments - all of you. Those of you who know me know that I have a quirky sense of humour given the right settings 😆 I just couldn't help myself.

This was LOL post to brighten up the forum, please don't look at it too seriously.

😛 😳 😆

Or it can go like this... Gopi .. Did you just fart? you "stink" add to that " I just pooped" (it happens you know.) sometimes. 

Happens to a friend's husband who used to poop in his pants. and the wife was expected to wash the pants daily.  And the husband thought it was a joke. 

God knows what Gopi did all these years...