Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SheAish

@chicksoup, referring to your post for KK, 

OMG soup! In your attempts to explain away Ahil's actions or rather  lact of actions with regards to Shaad and Jannat    1.   you have actually ended up explaining away Shaad using Ahil and how he was with Sanam? πŸ˜²

Even when Ahil was legally wedded to Sanam he NEVER tricked or manipulated her out of her rights to choose the way she wants to behave with him... And she married him out of her choice too.

Even during that first 24 hours when he brought her back to IM after believing she ran away from him, Sanam still was not kept in IM by force...
Sanam had a choice to leave any time she wants. She stayed back without explaining herself for her own reasons...
Ahil even at his worst with Sanam was ready to let her go if that is what she wishes...
When Seher ran way on that night, he said clearly to Latheef that if Sanam had wished to leave him he would have happily let her go...But it was the deceit that hurt him the most.

Shaad's passion or what ever for jannat is all about HIM...Which is why I call it delusional and sick instead of any honest emotion that an average normal human being can relate to.
All his care has alwyas been as far as it serves his purpose and lies...
It is actually quite offensive to Ahil as a character who is the only one who had been honest to a fault actually in Q2,  to be even used to explain Shaad's actions. 
Zameen or Asmaan ka farak hey donome IMO. So I will just suffice to say I TOTALLY disagree with you here.

****************************************************************************************************

As for the fragile state of Jannat being the reason why nothing can be done until she regains her memory, so whats the deal here anyways? 

2. Is Shaad just going to declare his love and have her marry him legally once again without telling her the truth and continue in that vain, while he keeps feeding her lies to discourage her FBs and piling up her distress and mental torment? Or Shaad decides to tell her the truth before he asks her to marry him?
So what happens then when either she is told the truth or her memory returns later? How is her mental state going to be then?

What would she think of Ahil then?

3. The way I see it, the longer things are let to be as they are the worse her mental health if we consider all these things at play here actually. The longer she lives like this with Shaad the more horrific memories or reality about the time she spent with Shaad as his wife and thus more trauma.

4. Also what happens if her memory does not return? The way things are it seems like the more she gets used to the new people and surroundings the more normal it becomes for her instead of jogging her memories...
The only person she clearly remembered was Tanveer and thus her dislike for SK? I guess that's the person that made the biggest impact on her life and even with SK her memory did not return. Not even seeing her act exactly like Tanveer could bring it back. So what is to say logically Ahil can bring back her memory either?

All in all is this woman fated to either live her life just as Shaads wife with no other identity or family and live this lie with Shaad forever, or at some point in time when her memory returns all that had passed till then with her and Shaad and now with Ahil is expected to not be traumatic and horrific to her??

5. She is traumatized now or later (and obviosly latter means more new memories to be horrified about for Sanam) when the truth is revealed or she remains like this with Shaad without memory is all I see here. 
Either way it looks like trauma is going to be part of her life...so it is the responsibility of those aware of her situation to get her out of this, now rather than later even if the first priority is to think about the least traumatic route for her, because this situation has gone long enough and adds more horrors for Sanam to deal with. 

SA,

1. I was expecting this.😊 All I ask is ti view two men's passion...Ahil wouldn't want Sanam to be anyone else's...and Shaad wouldn't want Jannat to be anyone elses's...I did tell explicitly to leave out the actions...it is only about the passion...

And passion can be expressed differently.

Shaad's is: Tu haan kar ya na kar...ONLY, he is too afraid that he'd hear the naa..he doesn't even give her a chance...He is a coward.

2. Nobody is getting married, other than Saif and Nazia. The moment Ahil hears of Shaad's propsal, he would decide to call off the game and take the bull by the horn...because he is not going to lose Sanam like that...He could abduct Shaad and tell Jannat he is off on a mission...but the point is, Jannat is not going to agree on a nikah if there was no nikah in the first place...

Actually if Shaad chooses to tell at this point in time, we can expect a slapπŸ‘...because later on, many matters might complicate and Jannat might forget to slap Shaad.πŸ˜‰

3. They are not together longer now...Dr. Ahil has started his treatment, U see.

4. Is only our worry...Actually not mine. I am as sure as Ahil that he'd be able to cure her of amnesia.πŸ˜†

5. Jannat will not be traumatised. Shaad has given her enough TRAUMATIC MEMORIES that she will heave a sigh of relief and kiss him when he tells her the truth! πŸ€£ (Really sorry. But I just couldn't help it!😳)

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soup, 
Ok so I presume Shaad telling her the truth would not be traumatic but Ahil showing her the proofs and telling her about her family and stuff would be traumatic because what Shaad has told her so far makes perfect sense to her and matches all her FBs and dejavu feelings???😲
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

SA,

1. I was expecting this.😊 All I ask is ti view two men's passion...Ahil wouldn't want Sanam to be anyone else's...and Shaad wouldn't want Jannat to be anyone elses's...I did tell explicitly to leave out the actions...it is only about the passion...

And passion can be expressed differently.

Shaad's is: Tu haan kar ya na kar...ONLY, he is too afraid that he'd hear the naa..he doesn't even give her a chance...He is a coward.

2. Nobody is getting married, other than Saif and Nazia. The moment Ahil hears of Shaad's propsal, he would decide to call off the game and take the bull by the horn...because he is not going to lose Sanam like that...He could abduct Shaad and tell Jannat he is off on a mission...but the point is, Jannat is not going to agree on a nikah if there was no nikah in the first place...
Bold- Soup- How are you so sure?πŸ˜† that is my whole point. Some of us like the characters to tell us, while some of us imagine a few things about the characters. IMO, none of what Aahil is doing points towards that about Shad. We are actually on the same page. I see the gaps and you fill in the gap yourself without relying on CVs/AhilπŸ˜† This is what I'd appreciate, coz trust me general public is silly like me not creative and intelligent like you. they want to be told. Which is exactly what I have said throughout in my argument. Sorry, Shad ka passion 🀒 I am not interested, so I don't want to see. I am only keen on Aahil's passion and peeved at what I view as lack of passion.
Actually if Shaad chooses to tell at this point in time, we can expect a slapπŸ‘...because later on, many matters might complicate and Jannat might forget to slap Shaad.πŸ˜‰

3. They are not together longer now...Dr. Ahil has started his treatment, U see.

4. Is only our worry...Actually not mine. I am as sure as Ahil that he'd be able to cure her of amnesia.πŸ˜†

5. Jannat will not be traumatised. Shaad has given her enough TRAUMATIC MEMORIES that she will heave a sigh of relief and kiss him when he tells her the truth! πŸ€£ (Really sorry. But I just couldn't help it!😳)

And one more thing Soup... Aahil is a very honest guy from the beginning... Even in my wild dreams I cannot compare his love with Shad's.. so I agree with that part of SA. The other guy is way too low on the spectrum. 
Sorry.. you have not been talking to me but I am coming and responding. I love your writing style...
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheAish

Soup, 

Ok so I presume Shaad telling her the truth would not be traumatic but Ahil showing her the proofs and telling her about her family and stuff would be traumatic because what Shaad has told her so far makes perfect sense to her and matches all her FBs and dejavu feelings???😲

If Shaad wants to tell her the truth, let him.He has never known how to handle her...He is pathetic at this..because he is not mature enough to understand what she is going through. I thought I was clear on this.

Ahil may not think it is a great idea...but since it is Shaad's theory, let him go ahead...πŸ˜† Anyway, Shaad is not going to consult Ahil on this, I hope.🀒

The point really is, Jannat would slap Shaad if he said all thsi right now...and come back to being Sanam. It is just not happening. HE IS TOO COWARDLY TO PROPOSE TO HER NOW...because he is not sure what the answer would be.
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

And one more thing Soup... Aahil is a very honest guy from the beginning... Even in my wild dreams I cannot compare his love with Shad's.. so I agree with that part of SA. The other guy is way too low on the spectrum. 
Sorry.. you have not been talking to me but I am coming and responding. I love your writing style...

That proposal is def not happening, J.
That was just to reduce Shaad's grey shade...it could be because they are planning to make him darker...so he could grow lighter...as he has, asking Ahil to help out with Sanam...

I really do hope they turn him darker and redeem him later...but unlikely with already 2 vamps and Saif around.

Thanx again, J.

It is not about being intelligent...It is about being on the same wavelength...it happens in real life too. It happens to me many times. What I say...what I mean..is not what the other person picks up...but people who understand my POV and know me well get what I mean...Must be something like that with Gul n Co. They must think that their narrative is clear...or when they deliberately keep it unclear like they did with Shaad's story, it must be a suspense. (That falls flat most of the time. πŸ₯±)

Totally agree with no comparing Ahil and Shaad...But each one thinks they are right...Not everyone is right. In Ahil's case, it was right...predestined...fated.
In Shaad' s case, it is a misstep.πŸ₯±

From what I see and feel...I don't think Ahil will react to Shaad...He has greater issues on mind...

Sanam comes first. Chudail next...and then he might stop to think about what to do with Shaad...but not if Shaad is handing Sanam over to him like this.πŸ˜‰ Shaad is just helping the doctor carry out his treatment with the least interruptions.πŸ˜† Ahil should appreciate that.

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Sim,

I am catching this post after many many pages...I have no idea what happened in between..I hope this is the first time a Q is addressed to me. πŸ˜‰

OK. 
Ahil has to tell her a thousand page story and she will faint with the first paragraph..πŸ˜†

That is how FRAGILE Jannat is...So AHIL HANDLES HER WITH CARE.
It was so evident yesterday.
She hyperventillated about Shaad..Ahil got scared...Told her to hold on..and he ran in search of Shaad.πŸ˜†

If Jannat could stand on her two feet and show the guts to face stuff like Sanam used to, Ahil would tell her every story she needed to hear...Because it involves the murder of a lot of people, not just their love story. He has to tell about his Ammi,. Her parents, Her twin , His step bro...all who are dead. D E A D! 

Jannat has just ran away from the horror of a massacre and would never survive this story, for sure.

When Ahil feesl Jannat is strong enough to hear that story...that is when he would TRUST HER TO BE FIT ENOUGH to her that story.

Until then, HE HAS TO NURSE HER BACK TO HEALTH, LETTING HER BELIEVE the cock and bull story that PACIFIES her.πŸ˜‰

Imagine how a parent would handle a child addicted to drugs. They wouldn't push them first because there is no knowing how the child'd react. The parent would make sure the child trusts them enough to accept counselling (and to gain that trust, the parent cannot exercise his rights and force the child...or even start preaching, even if that is what is right to every one else in the world.)  and rehab and once he is back to (N) would confront them about the choices he made...and then advise him carefully.

Ahil is doing just that. He can see that Jannat is drugged...(Though not by Shaad..)..not in her senses...and to an extent he has to PLAY ALONG.

I like your perspective Soup.

Yes, Aahil knows she is Sanam, and she is his wife.
He hasn't reacted to what Shaad has done with her: given her another name and identity as his wife.

Aahil had no way of knowing in what state Sanam was when Shaad found her.
How traumatized and afraid she was that initially he just let her believe the lie. 

She is so troubled and afraid, due to PTSD and amnesia, that he has bubblewrapped her life. 
Because he thinks remembering her past will cause her pain.

I too have issues with that "medication" he is giving her. 

Antidepressants? she's not depressed.
Sleeping pills? Not indicated.
Mood stabilizers ? Not Indicated. She's happy as can be.
Pain killers? doesn't make sense...

So what is that medication he keeps injecting her with? It annoys me. 

The big question plaguing Aahil would be...

What if I told Jannat, she is Sanam, and she refuses to believe me?

What then?

SO, he has to make her remember first...
then her dependency to Shaad is a non issue...
chicksoup thumbnail
Sage,
Those injections are a special formula invented by the QH CVs for all sorts of mental stress.πŸ˜†