Continue soon :)

Nazmin darling thank u so much
Missed u dear
Silvermist_08 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was awesome...
Loved it totally...and love your style of writing...AMAZING👏
Continue soon...
And plz do update love in underworld soon...my friend and I are waiting for an update of that since long...
Edited by Silvermist_08 - 8 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silvermist_08

It was awesome...

Loved it totally...and love your style of writing...AMAZING👏
Continue soon...
And plz do update love in underworld soon...my friend and I are waiting for an update of that since long...

Thank u so much dear, he I'm updating now
Yeah sure tomorrow I will update love in underworld dear, aww sorry for making u both wait dear
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hope I am not very late, thanks to all who liked it, here begins my torture😛 , ignore typos. Love u all dearu's , next chappy to will be soon .

chapter 2

Zains POV

I know , I am not a great charmer, but I don't understand why girls grow desperate when they are around me. Since I attain puberty , I saw girls throwing themselves on me, I hear my friends jealous talks about me . 

Any sprout of unconfidence in me will root out when I bag seductive looks from girls.

But the girl in my arms seems different, all I saw in the last year were seducing smiles of girls, artificial batting of lashes, most of their eyes were hooded, but she is different, at first she had a baffled look, her eyes were wide , not dark, warm ,glossy and then now they are replaced with  uncertainty .

I smirk , like I did with every girl , shooting my first charm. This girl is immune to my charms, all I cast is a glare . glare which I forgot long back. Is still remember girl who glared at me, my first crush , when I was in 9 th standard. Never after that I received a glare and the day has arrived again .

" don't you think, you should tell me a thank you " I ask, shooting another charm of mine ,
' a smile'

" aww, yeah... Hmmm, thank you " she says thoughtfully chewing her bottom lip, it's  not the one I see which most of the girl does.

" my pleasure" I say' I should have walked out normally , but something is making me to stand still  .

" Arey , yaar Aluuu , careful, are you fine? " I hear a boy and avert my gaze to him. He catch her both shoulders in concern.

" I am fine Zubbu " she says nodding her head.

" Hey Zain , you are here? I was bringing them to you " faith pop in middle and comes forward for a quick hug.

" to me ?? But for what?? " I ask glancing back at Both Indian Students, girl has a curious look and is observing me intently.

" To introduce them to you, Indians right! " she says giving an obvious look.

I smile at both of them, she too smiles back, before I make my introduction Rizwan pop in.

" Hey bro, where were you??" He questions, encircling his right arm around my shoulder, I look back at her ,her face clearly depicts disbelief and she looks uncertain of her views.

" I am Zain " I extend my hand for a shake .

" I am Zubair " Indian guy says shaking my hand.

" I am Aliya " girl says , meeting her palm with mine, it's Damm brief, before I conclude how it feels it slipped away. 

Her Gaze is on Rizwan. Is this girl interested in him?? I feel small stab in my heart with tiny pebble, it's not that I am interested in her but a girl not paying attention disheartens specially if the girl is package of cuteness, hotness, and beauty.

" this is my friend Rizwan " I introduce him hiding my disappointment.

I expect her to introduce herself in excitement but she throw him a disgusting look. 

My just before stabbed heart laughed so hard seeing her expression for Rizwan .

" hello " she says in return.

" hello, this is Zubair and she is Aluu " Zubair says repeating introduction custom again .

Rizwan smiles , he tip toe on feet and whisper in my ear.

" I saw an Indian girl, I think I like her " he says playfully winking an eye.

" not again, okay let's talk about this later " I say in irritation, just few days back I saved him from a marriage and now he is again into it.

" Hey guys , gotta go , grant is waiting on me'" faith announces " Ally , will catch you tomorrow in class " then retreats.

She made her name short already ' Ally' , I mean, mine is just 4 letter and still they are hell bent to dissect it to more short.

" Seems you both are child hood friends " I ask to clear nagging doubt, didn't realize when it started troubling me until I ask.

Girl didn't heed to answer, she seems lost some where.

" Oh, Nope! We just met here a week ago , hmm same department  " he replies looking at her.

" Aluu, where are you, you are lost again somewhere" he questions her trying to bring her back.

" Awww , I am here , I am here Zubbu " she says snapping out from where she was.

They met just a week ago, ' she calls him Zubbu and he call her Aluu ' that's way too fast for anyone to get close.

" Nothing new, people loose themselves in Europe, specially here " Rizwan says eyeing me and continues dreamily , " I am lost too " 

She throws him and me a disgusting glance and then says  " Sorry , but I am not lost , I can hold things, I have atleast that grip on me" she averts her gaze to me and pastes a smile.

Wohh girl seems complex and yeah think I should start  liking complex girls atleast they are hard and might not irritate me with their seducing tricks.

" U can hold? " Rizwan states in amusement, " I can't be like you " he continues eyeing me.

Seems Rizwan is already too much into girl whom he found, this time it's going to be more hard.

" Oh yeah, I know... I mean .. I can see that " she says giving both of us a knowing look.

A knowing look! I control my urge of bursting into laugh. She hardly knows me, but the way she looks , she feels she knows some deep secret about me.

My phone chimes and I fish for it, it's a call from Rehan, my librarian.

" Hello, Zain where are you, year I cannot manage any further " he whispers in phone.

" I'm not the way Rehan, just 10 min and I will be front of u" I say disconnecting call.

I should return books which I borrowed a month and the problem is I don't know where I have misplaced them. Now he is gonna bark at me.

" come let's go to library, I will introduce you both to Rehan , he might be helpful in need of books" I invite them too. I know it's a foolish step, bcz Rizwan is gonna bark at me now and I am taking this Indian girl and her friend with me.

" Library !! On the 10 th day of college itself ! "'She says deflating.

I grin listening her. " I mean , yeah should go, but don't u think 10 th day is too early Zubbu?? " she looks at him, turns back and bags me  with her another glare.

I avert my head, not bcz I'm scared, don't wish to witness her glares.

" Aluu , just few minutes, then we will go out for shopping as u said " Zubair answers and follows me.

Way to library Rizwan and Zubair were having casual talks about college and how it works and lecturer Darla. 

" Darla looks beautiful, students gets inflamed when she talks " Rizwan says in fear.

" correction, not students, only guys , not girls and Gays " Aliya says rolling her eyes.

I smile hearing her, Rizwan shakes his head with grin.

" Na , none are Exception , Guys, girls and even gays too" Rizwan says in horror, Aliya looks at him impatiently.

" She is a dinasour ! And she gushes fire with her words" Rizwan completes shrugging his whole body 

Both Zubair and Aliya grins hearing them.

" is it?? Then my seat will at last in her class  , intensity will be less right ! " she says controlling her laughter.

" I am following U Aluu, mine too, beside you always."  Zubair says shifting to stand beside her. She playfully pats his shoulder.

I'm not liking this guy, though I am not a science student I felt an urge to dissect him and want to trash him into bin.

I am not neglected by her, she is not ignoring ,I can see her casting glimpses of me when I don't watch too but her reaction is not what i expected. 

Library is silent like always, seems Rehan is full on duty, I straightly walk to his desk. He is reading something. Now he is gonna flood me in his barks.

" Rehan " I whisper , tapping my index finger on the table gently.

He raise his head, with full rage he stands , palming his hands to table he leans down. Both his brows shots up .

I smile innocently trying to calm him.

" Don't  you smile Zain " he whispers in rage. He opens his mouth to tell something but stops looking something behind me. I turn back to see who it is.

It's Aliya ! He is staring at her with open mouth. She didn't notice , she is busy in inspecting things around her.

" she is a new student here, so I brought her to show library" I say snapping him out from where he was.

He glances hearin me, " Oh, you already knew her?? " he questions in excitement.

" No, I mean , I jus met before" i replies  , breathing relaxed. I thought bringing her here would mess me more, but Rehan is silent, may be he doesn't want drama in front of them.

He walks passing me and stands in front of her. She gulps noticing someone's presence beside her in fear. He scared her . 

She looks at him in daze and moves away trying to maintain more distance.

" Hi , I am Rehan, I am Zains friend and librarian here " he introduces literally swooning her.

She glances at me, wet her lips which went dry in fear and introduces herself.

She mingles with Rehan very easily unlike with me and Rizwan. Rehan is putting his full efforts in displaying his smartness. 

There is a  bright gleam in her eyes hearing he is from Indore a place very near to her hometown Bhopal.

Unable to take anymore I excuse my self from them and walk to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ End of update

Hope it was not boring, let me know feed back buddies and pls hit like button bye bye.
Tomorrow I'll update love in underworld 😳

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was awsome madhu 👏
the way aliya think about zaiwan lol...
they they even didn't  spare miss darla...poor she.
and ahhh...pillar here huh???going lattu over aalu.
continue  soon plzzz.

and what did u just say...🥱
u will update underworld...plzzz do...
very soon😭...
intehaa ho gai intizar ki...

Chal update Soon..
loTs of love
hania.

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chudail Madhu how are you read both of the chapter and just loved it it was so funny I am so looking forward to this and please do continue the other stories it has been long ! Take care !
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh madhu!!! It was awesome yaar!!! Really loved it!! Heheheh bechara Zain! The way Aaliya glances him her looks!! N Rizwan as well! Bechare dono! Identity crisis mein phase hue hai!!!! N Rehaan miyan ho gye Aaliya pe lattu!! The update was really awesome dear! Do update soon n thnx for the pm dear:)
TC!:) LOVE
HARSHTA:)
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Lol aliya directs a disgusting look towards rizwan -zain..its hilarious
arohi_ thumbnail
Hey madhu...it's awesome n throughly loved it..n continue nxt chptr soon. N ya will be waiting for your tmrw update for love in underworld. I also loved that story. U r an amazing writer!!