Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

and i wonder if vijay has put laughing code in system today

i m laughing like idiot since i came in here

๐Ÿ˜†

CB and such me got both ur PMs.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

im laughing like a jerk tooo. im sooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. we shud have a salsa, cha cha cha and jive section where we can do twists and turns wen we r over excited...

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sim_indian

so mona made it to the semi final!!!!!!!!!! i don't really like shveta's dancing much....

just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜†

i dun like her dances either๐Ÿ˜•

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
You made my day, Such ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Yes, finally GOOD FOR NOTHING is gone. Now Mona needs all the luck to win this competition.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I've got to watch all the episodes now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Apurva

i dun like her dances either๐Ÿ˜•

Forget Shveta's dancing she is quite good there. I don't like her for some reason. Something about her just puts me off.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• I feel she has this Nose in the air kind of attitude. Maybe its just me.

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim

Forget Shveta's dancing she is quite good there. I don't like her for some reason. Something about her just puts me off.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• I feel she has this Nose in the air kind of attitude. Maybe its just me.

You are right, Dimdim. She does have a big nose and she feels insecure and jealous because of Mona's X factor. I hardly see a nice smile on her face. On the other hand Mona is always a happy camper. I hope she wins now one way or other. ( I DONOT MEAN TO SAY BY HOOK OR CROOK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so Mona......go for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

You are right, Dimdim. She does have a big nose and she feels insecure and jealous because of Mona's X factor. I hardly see a nice smile on her face. On the other hand Mona is always a happy camper. I hope she wins now one way or other. ( I DONOT MEAN TO SAY BY HOOK OR CROOK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Guys,when would you'll stop this mudslinging..Svetha has EVERYTHING ,I repeat EVERYTHING,she doesnt need to envy Mona...SVetha might feel insecure,as she sadly doesnt have fans would vote for her anyways,irrespective of whether she deserves to win or not...

SVetha doesnt smile...But why the ๐Ÿคฌ do you'll people give importance to the "smile",..MAy I remind you people,this is a dance competition,not a smiling competition๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข...

Yes,Mona would win,as she has her biased Fans,who would vote for her smile,her giggle,her laugh and her everything else but her dance...SO why wouldnt mona win๐Ÿ˜›...She is the public favourite afterall,and scores above Svetha who is more reticent ..I wouldnt care tuppence if Mona wins,as the legacy holds that the best never wins...Might come true this time around too๐Ÿคข

and about X factor,FYI,It was Svetha who won the most stylish female award @ the MTV Lycra awards this year,beating even Aamna and neha BAmb..so that goes to speak alot about X factor(which is predominantly used as a euphemism for the "looks factor")

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
I have already said best two left. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Voting is ours choice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Buffie

Guys,when would you'll stop this mudslinging..Svetha has EVERYTHING ,I repeat EVERYTHING,she doesnt need to envy Mona...SVetha might feel insecure,as she sadly doesnt have fans would vote for her anyways,irrespective of whether she deserves to win or not...

SVetha doesnt smile...But why the ๐Ÿคฌ do you'll people give importance to the "smile",..MAy I remind you people,this is a dance competition,not a smiling competition๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข...

Yes,Mona would win,as she has her biased Fans,who would vote for her smile,her giggle,her laugh and her everything else but her dance...SO why wouldnt mona win๐Ÿ˜›...She is the public favourite afterall,and scores above Svetha who is more reticent ..I wouldnt care tuppence if Mona wins,as the legacy holds that the best never wins...Might come true this time around too๐Ÿคข

and about X factor,FYI,It was Svetha who won the most stylish female award @ the MTV Lycra awards this year,beating even Aamna and neha BAmb..so that goes to speak alot about X factor(which is predominantly used as a euphemism for the "looks factor")

If you read my post here.... I have said SHVETA dances well. I said I don't like her. I feel she has loads of attitude.  I have not compared her to any of her costars. This is my opinion. I wasnt try to bring her down or do any kind of  mud slinging....

I am sure there are people  who  dont  agree with me.. Thats absolutely fine with me . Each one has their own opinion.  And I respect it. I won't force my view on anyone else....

And as far as Sheveta's insecurities are concerned its really not my problem. She seems to be doing fine so far.

I still say let the best DANCER win...  and it need not be MONA for me.

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago