Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: veracity

Waise it's hard to ship Altunia with anyone other than Razo as I am the OTP loyalist type who abhors kmh's but Turnia is an exception because it would come off comical rather than as a threat. Plus I just want all the harem and Delhi Sultanate to become Altu fans. Tirkit tha and ama miyan ftw.

Do you think Ruknu will ever find out that Altu was the one who beat him in the battle for subedaari? I want him to know and go crying to Ami jaan for revenge but she would be suspiciously too dismissive of the idea. It would be criminal to punish McHottie. πŸ˜‰

@bold Hi 5 buddy... can't agree more on that... thats the exact reason i want to c turnia..... amma miya and tirkit dha will be epic...
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Waise it's hard to ship Altunia with anyone other than Razo as I am the OTP loyalist type who abhors kmh's but Turnia is an exception because it would come off comical rather than as a threat. Plus I just want all the harem and Delhi Sultanate to become Altu fans. Tirkit tha and ama miyan ftw.

Do you think Ruknu will ever find out that Altu was the one who beat him in the battle for subedaari? I want him to know and go crying to Ami jaan for revenge but she would be suspiciously too dismissive of the idea. It would be criminal to punish McHottie. πŸ˜‰

ikr i have the same opinion, im highly loyal to alzia but turnia r just something else  i want turkan to drool on him endlessly i even want a bgm for turnia 
i think tuknu would find out and ruknu would be jealous of altunia because he stole his victory and his pyari momπŸ˜†
tirkit dha ama miyan ftw 
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

@bold Hi 5 buddy... can't agree more on that... thats the exact reason i want to c turnia..... amma miya and tirkit dha will be epic...

Hi Five back at ya. My name is Fatima. So glad the character in the show as my namesake is a good one. I think Deepsi is so pretty and a good actress. I am sort of liking Nasima but Ruknima would be hilarious for Nasir's πŸ’”. I can't forget Ruku calling her 'Jaani Jigar' . All that just from her ankle flashing. 13th century men sure are easy to woo. πŸ˜†
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Hi Five back at ya. My name is Fatima. So glad the character in the show as my namesake is a good one. I think Deepsi is so pretty and a good actress. I am sort of liking Nasima but Ruknima would be hilarious for Nasir's πŸ’”. I can't forget Ruku calling her 'Jaani Jigar' . All that just from her ankle flashing. 13th century men sure are easy to woo. πŸ˜†

Nice to meet u i am ria...πŸ˜ƒ.. Fatima?!! so u r our would be jagat bhabi jaan?!!πŸ˜†... sorry don't mind just kididng..πŸ˜›... πŸ€—
i don't mind JBJ nd fatima... actually i am not bothered about them.. but yeah ruknu and fatima would be way better than them... can't forget that sceneπŸ˜†
But 13th century men r way better than mordern times if we talk about ALtu...
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

r u my bichdi hui behna😲 πŸ˜† i want rukima for nasir's heartbreak too πŸ˜ˆ
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Nice to meet u i am ria...πŸ˜ƒ.. Fatima?!! so u r our would be jagat bhabi jaan?!!πŸ˜†... sorry don't mind just kididng..πŸ˜›... πŸ€—
i don't mind JBJ nd fatima... actually i am not bothered about them.. but yeah ruknu and fatima would be way better than them... can't forget that sceneπŸ˜†
But 13th century men r way better than mordern times if we talk about ALtu...

Hi Ria. πŸ˜ƒ JBJ is okay. I was fine with him in the beginning. Well it's more his bro-sis bonding with Razo. I loved the scene when they pull each other's ears and she chases him around the fort. But after he lost the subedaari he became boring. I suppose he needs the Nasima angle to spice up his arc. 

Altu the poster boy for 13th century courtship .  Altu is the ideal man. He is perrfect (Madhuri style). πŸ˜³
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Hi Ria. πŸ˜ƒ JBJ is okay. I was fine with him in the beginning. Well it's more his bro-sis bonding with Razo. I loved the scene when they pull each other's ears and she chases him around the fort. But after he lost the subedaari he became boring. I suppose he needs the Nasima angle to spice up his arc. 

Altu the poster boy for 13th century courtship .  Altu is the ideal man. He is perrfect (Madhuri style). πŸ˜³

JBJ is okk okk... yup even me too like their bro sis bond...that scene was just so cute when they were playing on the ruin like childhood days.,πŸ˜ƒ...but yup after loosing subedari he just became so annoying..πŸ₯±

Altu... now what can i say about him... i am so in love with this perfectly perfect guy!! he is someone for whom every lady asspires

BTW where r u from?😊