Poll Choice
TurNia (turkan+altunia)
Shazia and Altunia
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
TurNia ❤️ cvs plx show some flirting of turnia 
No doubt!! turnia!!
yaar u should also put LalNia's name along with Horsnia and Altton..😉😆 i even ship LalNia🤣
Originally posted by ifians

No doubt!! turnia!!
yaar u should also put LalNia's name along with Horsnia and Altton..😉😆 i even ship LalNia🤣
then Lalnia would win na😛 they r inseparable lalnia and horsnia is a part of alzia😆 and altoon have no scope in 13 century
None 😈

I ship Altunia and Qawacha 🤣
Originally posted by overactor

then Lalnia would win na😛 they r inseparable lalnia and horsnia is a part of alzia😆 and altoon have no scope in 13 century

LalNia rocked today...⭐️👏
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

None 😈

I ship Altunia and Qawacha 🤣
yet u voted for turnia😛 no1 can resist their charm  bin mile ye haal he jab ye parwane milenge to kya hoga☺️

yet u voted for turnia😛 no1 can resist their charm  bin mile ye haal he jab ye parwane milenge to kya hoga☺️

Arre nahi baba maine abhi vote nahi kiya 😆
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Arre nahi baba maine abhi vote nahi kiya 😆
😲 to ye teesra turnia fan kon he? reveal urself 

😲 to ye teesra turnia fan kon he? reveal urself 

jis ka username veracity hai 😆
Waise it's hard to ship Altunia with anyone other than Razo as I am the OTP loyalist type who abhors kmh's but Turnia is an exception because it would come off comical rather than as a threat. Plus I just want all the harem and Delhi Sultanate to become Altu fans. Tirkit tha and ama miyan ftw.
Do you think Ruknu will ever find out that Altu was the one who beat him in the battle for subedaari? I want him to know and go crying to Ami jaan for revenge but she would be suspiciously too dismissive of the idea. It would be criminal to punish McHottie. 😉