Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

PURE LOVE ~ Sujal Kashish~**Completed**Last part on page 41

rkchandni Senior Member
rkchandni
rkchandni

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hey every one... i m back with my new fan fiction only on our most fav couple... ever green jodi... sujal kashish...

i will post my character sketch and first part very sooon...
plzzz dooo comment...

love chandni...

Edited by rkchandni - 29 June 2015 at 12:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999love_sujalkashShona91contact.remyahinal60Rasa23Sanjana4RajeevAamnakideewaninilusonijasminerahul

nilusoni IF-Rockerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Waiting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rkchandni

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Please do continue soon sweetie!! Waiting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenuraj97rkchandni

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hi
plz cont soon and pm me

rkchandni

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
waiting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaticerdrkchandni

rkchandni Senior Member
rkchandni
rkchandni

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Hey!! SK lovers this is a pure SK based ff from my side, its about love, pain, emotions, sacrifies, and never ending relationships.its not related to KTH , a fresh story , may be some characters are same as KTH.

***Sk- Pure love***

here is the character sketch of my 3rd ff but 2nd on SK i.e. Sujal & Kashish

Kishna devi Garewaal aka Dadi ,73 years ( sudha shivpuri baa of kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ):-head of the family , anurag's widow mothers , she is very jolly & loving person , loves her family & grand childrens alot specially sujal .all family members respect & obey her.

Anurag Garewal 52 years ( cezaan khan ):- a very big & reputated business man of mumbai, very loving person , loves his family alot, he prouds his all childrens specially his elder son, Sujal.

Prerna Garewal 49 years ( sweta tiwari ):- a very gorgeuos lady , love & wife of anurag garewal, loves her all childrens but does not pay any attention to his elder son, Sujal, kind of hates him in others eyes but only she knows  reality.

lalit garewal ( lalit of kth ):- he is dead ,25 years ago, he met with an accident & lost his life.

Vasu garewaal  ( vasu of kth ):- she is dead now , she was anurag' s widow bhabhi.she was a greedy person by nature.

Anjali Garewal 26 years ( anita hasnandani, anjali of kavyanjali ):- eldest child of anurag & prerna, 1 year elder than sujal, loves all her youngers brothers very muchh, trusts sujal blindly ,helps her father & brother in business, she is going to be engaged to her love kavya very soon .

"
Sujal Garewal 25 years ( Rajeev khandelwal ):- elder son of anurag & prerna,very hansome & most eligiable bachlor in high society , girls are crazy about him ,he  loves his family & parents alot, very obidient child, very loving & caring brother to his bachha party i.e. his brothers , respects her Di - anjali very muchh, for him prerna is like a god ,he never refuse prerna for anything.

"
Akshat Garewal aka akki 23 years ( chaitanya chaudhary ):- 2 years younger than sujal, 3rd child of anurag & prerna, very happy go lucky person, he can read sujal's heart & eyes, he doesnt like prerna's rude behaviour towards sujal, he shares frndship relation with sujal rather than brother.

Rishi Garewal 21 years ( shabir alhuwaliaa ):- he is youngest child of anurag & prerna, loves his big b i.e. sujal alot like a god, for him sujal is every thing & he can go to any extent for his bigb and family's happiness, he is totaly positive but little bit naughty & flirt too.

Mihir Sinha 52 years (ronit roy ) :- he lives in shimla very big business man of shimla, for him business is every thing, he loves his family but never shows off.

&

Tulsi Sinha 48 years ( smriti irani ):- she is very sweet lady, wife of mihir, & loves her daughters alot , for her, her family is every thing.

Kripa Sinha 24 years ( neha bamb ):- eldest daughter of mihir & tulsi , loves her sisters , she helps her father in business.

Kashish Sinha 22 years ( Aamna shariff ):- 2nd child of mihir & tulsi, she is in her finals years in college . she is doing fashion designing. she is very beutiful trusts in love alot. every boy of college want her but she is waiting for her price charming & soul mate.

Charu Sinha 20 years ( surveen chawla ):- 3rd & youngest child of mihir & tulsi. very naughty girl, total a tom boy .

Kavya khanna 28 years ( Ejaz khan ):- elder child of his parents his parents are no more 5 years ago they died in a plane crash,now he is the head of the family he lives in mumbai & treats anurag & prerna as his own parents , loves anjali alot.

Angad khanna 25years ( Iqbaal khan ) :- he is kavya's brother,...2 years younger than kavya ,...best frnd of sujal from his childhood , very jolly and loving person, he can do any thing for sujal .   

Mehek khanna 21 years ( poonam joshi ):- she is very sweet & bubbly girl, apple of d eyes of his elder brothers kavya & angad , she is 4 years younger than angad and both kavya and angad treats her as a daughter.

Aarohi Sharma 23 years agar aaj zinda hoti to , ( kritika kaamra ):- she is best frnd of sujal , angad & priya from their college, she was very beautiful girl,she is dead, 2 & 1/2  years ago she met with an accident, in that accident all other i.e. sujal , angad & priya was also badlly injurred.

" border="">
Priya sharma 23 years ( sanaya irani ):- she is best frnd of sujal & angad from school & & best frnd of aarohi from college , she is very loveable & jolly person & very beautiful.

Abhinav shergill aka abhi 26 years ( mohit sehgal ):- childhood frnd of kripa & kashish frm the age of 15 , he loves kashish

Aditya raheja.. 56 yrs (deepak parashar ):- vasu's elder brother... very bad man... hates sujal to the core...

piyush raheja.. 30 yrs..( Rohit bakshi ):- aditya's only son... he is just like his father... he is involved in many drugs cases... and many more wrong deeds...

so if need more characters , will introduce them further...

plzzz do comment...
with love chandni...

Edited by rkchandni - 18 May 2015 at 12:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999love_sujalkashmeenuraj97PoonamTpearl.whiteRasa23Sanjana4RajeevnilusoniAamnakideewaniThe_Imanejasminerahul

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
pls pm me when u update

rkchandni

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
good..