Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Last year on 19th may @ 10 PM I was so happy b'coz I saw my fav. Hero on screen after nearly 8 months..The happiness which i experienced was unexplainable.

Chintoo was full of life..his life style, respect for naana-naani, concern for shakti shaali people, his jugaduness were admirable.

On the occasion of 1st anniversary, i would like to mention some memorable scenes of our chintoo:

His some memorable scenes:

Epi. about chintoo's friend roshni: the way he helped his friend roshni from the clutches of her in-laws with the help of police was praise worthy.

Epi. about naani's bhajan: chintoo's expressions for repeated naani's bhajan were awesome.

Epi. about the value of happiness: whole epi. was about rishi & monika & how chintoo made every1 understand that people experience happiness only after doing hard work.

Epi. was about lohri festival: the way chintoo arranged everything for the festival was nice & won prize for his pure indian dress.

Epi. was about anushaasan: the way chintoo made every1 to go for morning walk was appreciable..naani too praised him & said chintoo succeeded in his idea.

Epi. was about monika's singing competition: full epi. was about chintoo-monika, chintoo's encouragement, the way he made monika to practice singing at home were good.

There are many more episodes which are praise worthy & I will try to put them in the 2nd anniversary🀒.

Now I would like to thank my hero sumit for giving such a memorable show..He was the heart & soul of this show..His chemistry with naana-naani & monika were outstanding..this show became successful & the credit fully goes to him..hats off to sv for this.

Wishing happy 1st anniversary of ajab gajab ghar jamai to sumit, sumitians & the whole team of AGGJ.

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 8 years ago
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³Edited by Ketaki19 - 8 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
anniversary celebration with chintoo chautala😎

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb thread ketu... Very well done...

Happy anniversary to the aggj show.. Sv come back soon with good show:))
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shwetha-

Superb thread ketu... Very well done...

Happy anniversary to the aggj show.. Sv come back soon with good show:))

thanks di πŸ˜³
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy anniversary to AGGJ team
sumit plz comeback soon onscreen...kaafi wait kar liya hum sabne...now we want u on our tv screen...jst want dat ur nxt show whatever it maybe become d most talk about show n humesha ke liye yaadgaar bhi bane

dhum ketu very nice thread...pura thread maine abhi dekha...but its nice...aur janamdin mubarak bhi tujhko...apne bhai ko bol ki lst year ki tarah is baar bhi tujhe gift de
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Ketu

Big Applause  to your Big Efforts  for  the celebration of  a Big entertaining  serial  of Big shot artist Like Sumit Vats and Himani  On Big  magic.πŸ‘

Nice selection of photos .Neat artistic arrangement Make the tread interactive πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yours 
Nutan  

(taja Kalam )

Thread is Awesome the one who view it will be tempted to watch this serial .
so a request pl. make such a thread after completion of 50 or even 20 episodes of Sumit  next  show .so that its TRP will increase. n d show will last long 

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
NewsletterTeam thumbnail
Congrats to the AGGJ members and forum! πŸ‘