Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Saudi Aldara.
And I agree his role was effective and he made his presence felt in the movie.

I am loving Mikaal these days...he's looking awesome in Diyar-e-Dil and has been impressive too. Hope he does more Bollywood films.

Regarding Hamza, I haven't seen much of him, but hv read HIS fb posts, mostly in some articles, nd I think as a celeb he needs to choose his words more wisely and his rants reminds me of tht famous hindi movie dialogue ' Jaani jiske ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh patthar nahin maara karte.' ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
evn my frnd watchd the movie baby ..she told me mikaal was awsm n it...well i didnt watch it ..i heard k Pakistan k khlaf movie hai aisa kch ..i sachii naraz frm him doin a movie like this ..
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iSakeena

evn my frnd watchd the movie baby ..she told me mikaal was awsm n it...well i didnt watch it ..i heard k Pakistan k khlaf movie hai aisa kch ..i sachii naraz frm him doin a movie like this ..

See..as an Indian I liked it how straightforwardly they put the whole point of terrorism vis-a-vis Pakistan.It might no go down well with a Pakistani patriot but the fact holds for Indians.

Mikaal's character however has no direct relation with anti-Pakistani and plays part in Saudi Aldera track only as a help to the team.

This movie is great...best in recent times.

The thread has been converted into Baby AT..this forum and derailing go hand in hand.😆
Edited by -Crescendo- - 8 years ago
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This thread is about hamza i guess..apart from his political statments i support him whatever he says.as a paki if he cant tolerate anti paki things so whats wrong in it?he just supports his country in a patriotic way..😕
alizey89 thumbnail
True baby was a good movie...nd about hamza well he is a hypocrite
Item songs nahi krne...lkin jawani fir nahi aani krna he...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iSakeena

Its not really anti-Pak but anti-terrorism. Its more about how some Indian citizens support anti-India activities and delves into the reasons for that. Pakistan/ISI is mentioned to shelter the main leader of a terrorist group. But this is mentioned only in the passing. Not much focus on either Pakistan or ISI. The focus is more catching this leader and the action happens mostly in various countries with a lot of it in Saudi. But as a Pakistani citizen you might not like this. Btw the main leader of the terroist group is also played by a Pakistani actor. Mikaal's role had nothing to do with Pakistan though and nor was it anti-Pakistan. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I am loving Mikaal these days...he's looking awesome in Diyar-e-Dil and has been impressive too. Hope he does more Bollywood films.

Regarding Hamza, I haven't seen much of him, but hv read HIS fb posts, mostly in some articles, nd I think as a celeb he needs to choose his words more wisely and his rants reminds me of tht famous hindi movie dialogue ' Jaani jiske ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh patthar nahin maara karte.' ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Yup...even I hope we see more of Mikaal in BW. He looked really hot in Baby. ðŸ˜‰
Hamza...I have seen his FB posts. He comes across as a hypocrite to me esp wrt his criticism on Pakistani actresses. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

This thread is about hamza i guess..apart from his political statments i support him whatever he says.as a paki if he cant tolerate anti paki things so whats wrong in it?he just supports his country in a patriotic way..😕

That's fine..he doesn't have to tolerate what he feels is anti-Pakistani. I don't think any Pakistani would. If he felt the role he was offered in Baby was anti-Pakistani then he expressed his dislike by turning down the role...what was the need to go off on a rant and indirectly taking a dig at another actor who did take up the role..in this case that was Mikaal. I didn't like that...especially since Mikaal is harmless and could care less about what Hamza thinks. 
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Coming to Mikaal...I love Mikaal. He's awesome. The guy has come a long way. I like Hamza..he's a good actor ..his only problem is he talks too much.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

i agreee with you Nadia.