Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: FairyChik

Take a Line , Accept urself this also , U can take Sandhya over 1000s of Akshara Also

In My View All are Same Akshara , Ishitha , Gopi's all these are Stupid Characters of TV. These kind of Useless Characters can be formed again even when they are Shut down ..😆 ðŸ˜†  But Sandhya cannot be formed again and again and u cannot see as much big scope as u are seeing now.  She Appears like a Lion on TV. That's the Reason DABH is Face of Channal ,it is its Strong Weapon and Brand Ambassdor of its Tag line Nayi Soch .

In the Scroll of Honour Moments itself u can Find all these Akshara , Ishitha , Gopi are useless Characters. They are Nothing in Eyes of Channal 😆 😆, Time is Changing but these Characters have not Changed same weeping,sautan ðŸ˜† ... As a Fan u might find her Special , But Akshara is also simply another useless Character of Television which even a Stupid producer like Saurabh Tiwari can make.

Ishitha and Akshara are same kind of stupid Characters if one runs after sautan and another with functions and marriages . I dont get 1 point to watch these two Stupid Shows 😆 May be rajan sahi can also give that much content only .. 😆 like ekta cant give more than Bakwas Sautan Dramas, and Love triangle shows 😆

Panchi has lot of Difference with rest those u mentioned .. She want her Husband to cope with work and Potentially carries that Job and Titu's easy kind of living really cute and surprising to watch. Its a Fresh Feel and totally entertainning Show. 😃

Characters like Sandhya cannot be formed again on Television , and Fraternity Should Encourage such Strong and Independent Charactersad  instead of getting bribed to Useless Producers and Actors /Characters .. Once see urself excluding DABH on TV ... what u see is same crappy weeping of akshara , sautan drama of ishitha and useless Gopi Vahu
ðŸĪŠ 😆 .. Does u find any sense on TV without DABH and Sandhya. ðŸĪŠ 😆 . No wonder why Sandhya and DABH are face of Channal. 

First of all I dont know why youre being so rude in the first place? I like Sandhya. I have always liked her. Her character is by far one of the best characters of tv. Enough said!

As far as Akshara is concern, I am a huge fan of YRKKH and ofcourse Hina Khan. The way she plays akshara is commendable. And No there is very fine difference between akshara and gopi/Ishita. Akshara is by far one of the most realistic characters of tv. Yeah she values relationship and love her family but she does get angry when something goes wrong. Her character reacts to different situation. Lets say it that way! She is A HUMAN! Gopi cant be considered human being. As far as Ishita is concern then her character was really good before but now she is lecture queen. I loved YHM but now I am loosing interest. It is not the same show it was.

Akshara is not an IPS officer but her character has gone through a lot and we have seen her character evolve. We have seen different shades of her character. That makes her character different. 

YRKKH is extremly realistic show. NO SAUTAN, NO USELESS DRAMA, NO VILLIANS!
commendable can be for u not for rest of People. 😆
I dont find any evolving in Akshara Character or Acting in that Character , the same weeping from years and the same confusion face all the time, oh how can 1 forget  all the time it purely runs on marriages and evnents , i wonder if they had done the maid marriage also as a big ocassion on TV.😆 How can anyone deny this useless show always runs on marraiges. Sorry i beg u to get urself the real meaning of Realistic ðŸ˜† , time has changed , we are living in 21st century 😆. Strong Powerfull, ,Improved , Intelligent and Gadgetised World 

I am not rude dear ,  as u are fan u mi8 have find it rude but truth is they stand for nothing than serving food/running with sautans and doing marriages.😆😆 i am saying all these are useless characters of TV , nothing Special same weeping yeras by years .. Not only in my Eyes even in Channal eyes also .. If u Still cld not accept truth . 😆 Catch the Scroll of Honour Moment from Channal 😊😊... Truth can be bitter dear ... but Truth is Truth .. 😃

Try to watch the above link given by Jyothi  ðŸ˜ģ .. U will understand every thing clearly ðŸ˜ģ 😃
Edited by FairyChik - 8 years ago

Wow u made my day , ðŸ˜ģ my Titu also cld not stop praising Poerfull Sandhya  😛 ðŸ˜ģ âĪïļ

how can any one cld stop praising her .. Sandhya itself is like that .. Always Strong and Powerfull and Intelligent . 😛

No Wonder the whole nation has waited to see her living her dreams and see her IPS Officer ..
Waited for almost 2.5 years to see her , who had till then saw her solving all the cases Intelligently and Logically , impressed with her and Started dreaming along with her to see her as an IPS 😊

result her everyday training in Academy has been watched enthusiastically watching Journey of her Life. 

heheh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  I Like the way how Star Plus expresses its Love on its Strong,Inspiring and Powerfull Characters ðŸ˜ģ . I Did not Watch Everst , but looks like Anjali has also given a Strong impact and Inspiring Girl , feedback is Awesome to Anjali also . 😊

Wish to see Channal bringing more such kind of Young and Inspiring Characters
👏 😊

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FairyChik

commendable can be for u not for rest of People. 😆
I dont find any evolving in Akshara Character or Acting in that Character , the same weeping from years and the same confusion face all the time, oh how can 1 forget  all the time it purely runs on marriages and evnents , i wonder if they had done the maid marriage also as a big ocassion on TV.😆 How can anyone deny this useless show always runs on marraiges. Sorry i beg u to get urself the real meaning of Realistic ðŸ˜† , time has changed , we are living in 21st century 😆. Strong Powerfull, ,Improved , Intelligent and Gadgetised World 

I am not rude dear ,  as u are fan u mi8 have find it rude but truth is they stand for nothing than serving food/running with sautans and doing marriages.😆😆 i am saying all these are useless characters of TV , nothing Special same weeping yeras by years .. Not only in my Eyes even in Channal eyes also .. If u Still cld not accept truth . 😆 Catch the Scroll of Honour Moment from Channal 😊😊... Truth can be bitter dear ... but Truth is Truth .. 😃

Try to watch the above link given by Jyothi  ðŸ˜ģ .. U will understand every thing clearly ðŸ˜ģ 😃

Sure thats clearly your opinion! Your opinion doesnt make it a fact. I can say same thing about your fav show MTH but that will be my opinion only. 

Learn to accept other peoples opinions rather than shoving your opinion down to other people's throat. Just because you said its truth doesnt make it a truth.

I guess you need to watch the show first because you clearly know nothing about it! Better luck next time!

I think u are really finding it hard to accept the Truth that all the Bahus are for Kitchen Purpose , Weeping and Weddings ..

Dont Worry that Fans can never Accept this  Truth .. ,  😆 ðŸĪĢ

Once in a week i swap Channal to some shows .. .Its ur illusion that i am not aware of what is happening in that Useless Show. ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

come out of illusions , the Show is not worth of watching everytime same weddings and predictable story ðŸ˜Š .. I think u need a reality check to get the difference between Sandhya and Ever ready Wedding Characters and Weeping Characters.😊😊  One has no point to watch that Useless Show ..  The never ending Saas Bahu Plots and Wedding Plots ..

Try to Accept truth  .. U might Find Hard to accept Truth ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ .. Yup but try to ... ðŸ˜ģ

Star Plus has Already given the word whatever it want , its ur UnAcceptence of them still coming here to say about a weeping Character who is just another Gopi Vahu of TV  😆 ðŸĪĢ
ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
Edited by FairyChik - 8 years ago
snowiie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Saraa .. Are u trying to Say that ever ready wedding and marriage maker show as Realistic and that actor /Character has evolved something in this passage of 6 Years ðŸĪŠ .. get a reality check ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ  i would rather like to say Gopi Vahu is some what better over ever ready wedding maker character  😆😆

Get some Reality Check
ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ , Watch SPA and then come to speak of some Stupid and unknown ,  character .. 😆😆😆