Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

INDEX:

PART-1- Scroll down

PART-2

SAGI'S TAKE

MY TAKE

Okay, So I had thought, I'd post a story after my exams finish... But couldn't resist... So here is the one shot for all you guys... Hope you all like it! Do let me know..πŸ˜ƒ

Mrs. Ananya Kabir Sharma V/S Mr. Kabir Sharma

PART-1

"Shaam ke baje hain saat(7), Aap hain mere yaani Ananya ke saath!" Ananya Kabir Sharma, spoke her famous catch line before starting her 7 P.M. news show... Things have changed over a period of time now, being one of the best reporters in KKN, Khalid had promoted her to the news slot of 7PM, reading her exclusive news. She still did sting and suspense reporting for Kabir on his special cases, but her USP was her 7pm news that has brought her the deserved success... The TRPs were shooting high for KKN with back to back successful stories from 7pm to 10 pm, making KKN at the number one position... Manav was highly busy wooing Malvika back after his whole lot of planning and plotting against Kabir, and end up losing all he earned... Now instead of losing the entire thing, he started working seriously at the 8pm news presenting the emotionally high stories, keeping his viewers intact, again for his selfish deeds to have his place being in Malvika's good books... Whatever it was, as long as it was benefitting the channel, Kabir never minded...

Ananya Kabir Sharma, well the name suggested she gave her heart away to her Kabir Sir, who all the way fell for his Stupid Budbudati Reporter, finally getting tied in the wedding knot with her... Apart from some position changes like new reporters joining in the channel and the older reporters getting promoted, things did not change drastically... The Editor in chief, Mr. Kabir Sharma, still was the Hitler boss in the channel with the DO-NOT-MESS-WITH-ME look when came to his work, things have changed drastically at the personal level though... Now the Queen of his heart Mrs. Ananya Kabir Sharma ruled there... And when it came to Personal life, the not so lenient Kabir got the same DO-NOT-MESS-WITH-ME looks from his Mrs. Sharma, where all he was left was to make a puppy face, like Ananya did in the office... The balance was made...

Ananya came out of the PVR after announcing the trailer for Manav's show, and her eyes went on to the transparent glasses of Kabir's cabin where as usual, he had carefully watched her show, ready with the TO-IMPROVE list that he prepared after her each show... Ananya was made that way, no way she would be satisfied until her Kabir told all the minute details... Today Khalid was sitting with Kabir in his cabin, and Ananya hesitated to enter, not to make it look like some personal meeting with her husband... She was about to turn back to her seat when her eyes met with Kabir, and she knew he wants her in the cabin... So, as per the ritual, she opened the door ajar, in her particular style, peeking her head in and asking- "May I come in Sir?"

"Aaiye Ananya" Kabir stood from his chair to lean on to the table's edge... He never showed his personal rapport with Ananya infront of anyone at work... And talked like he always did with his juniors...

He handed over a sheet in her hand picking up from his table... Ananya looked into it thinking the improvement list, to find it something else... her eyes widened a moment, but then smiled... "Yeh... Yeh toh Trisha ke show ki script hai Sir... Mujhe kyu di ..." Before she could complete her hesitated sentence, she was typically cut off by Kabir- "Trisha beemar hai... Ye show aap karengi..."

Before Ananya could reply, Khalid stood from his seat, and took their leave to continue their work... And as soon as Khalid was out of audible reach, she pulled a visiting chair and sat with a thud on it, and spoke in an irritated tone... "Mujhe kyu de rahe hain iss show ki hosting... I don't want to do this Daily Soap's reporting show- BAA, BAHU AUR MAACHIS' Ugh!" Ananya made a nasty face...

Kabir knew exactly how she would react... Still he loved challenging her... He knew she held the calibre to do almost everything here... And he never wanted any aspect of the newsroom to be unexplored for her, no matter how reluctant she is... And right now was that moment... He stood right infront of her chair, folding his hands on his chest and in the same challenging, sarcastic tone spoke- Aap karna nahi chaahti, ya aapse hoga nahi... Darr gayi aap? MISS... KASHYAP!" He knew exactly how flared up she gets with his challenging, sarcastic tone, and all the more when he called her- Miss Kashyap... As if she's walk on fires in anger when he rubbed her the wrong way calling her with her maiden name in that provoking tone...

Ananya gulped her anger like a lump in her throat, before sliding over her frameless glasses from her eyes to over her head tucking her hair with them... She narrowed her eyes at him in anger, and then stood up from her chair, and came dangerously close to Kabir, with their noses almost touching, she had her hands on her hips in anger and spoke in a steely voice-" FINE!!! Kar loongi main BAA BAHU AUR MAACHIS wala show anchor...", and before a little smile form on Kabir's lips she continued... "Ghar chaliye batati hoon!" and she stormed out of his cabin leaving a helpless puppy faced Kabir behind... "Beta Kabir, tu toh gaya..."he mumbled to himself...

The show had to be recorded before hand, so she directly went to the Green room, to be ready for the shoot, while Kabir to came in for his 9PM show... Ananya refused to look towards him, and Kabir too didn't talk much seeing tha make-up artists being there...

Later, after 10 o clock, when Kabir and Ananya were packing back to home, when Khalid stormed in with a Joyful smile... "Oh! Kabir and Ananya! Tum dono ke shows kamaal kar rahe hain... Mere phone par calls aana hi band nahi hote..." he showed his already buzzing phone... he continued-"Tum dono ke shows ki TRPs ek dusre ko takkar de rahi hain week ke 1st and 2nd number ke shows ke liye... Compete karte ho kya tum dono pati-patni? Kyu Mrs. Sharma?"

Ananya kept silent, and just smiled back at Khalid, knowing her husband can give better answers.. And as expected, kabir kept his laptop case back on the table, and stuffed his hands in his pocket, looking at Khalid with a victorious smile- "Hum yahan naukri karte hain Khalid... Kismat se pati-patni hain... Humara competition khud se hai, ek dusre se nahi... Har roz hum pichle din se kuch behtar karne ke liye yahan aate hain... Ek dusre se behtar nahi..." And with a smirk he picked his laptop case in one hand and his other hand goes around Ananya's  waist, ushering out with him!

~~THANKS FOR THE READ!~~

Edited by Aazeen02 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Did not proof read... I'm sorry for all the typos and mistakes I made...😳
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Mr.& Mrs Sharma😳
Awesome piece of writing 
Loved it πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow awesome OS loved it so much...Superb.
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow, superb story...i like it...πŸ˜›
shreya_32 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome piece of work aazeen...keep writing u will rock nd all d best for ur exams dear.
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
That was really very cute!!
Sagi97 thumbnail
Aazeen aunty! Bahut chhota tha. But a nice peep into the future.
Would have loved to see the domestic interaction as well.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hearty-hearty-hearty Thank you's to one and all who liked as well replied...
I will reply back individually as soon as I get some time from exams...
Please accept my apologies till then...

PS: And one more Question- I was wondering... πŸ˜†
As Sagi said, that a domestic interaction can be done...
Anybody interested to see what happens after Kabir takes Ananya out of KKN? πŸ˜‰ Remember she was angry? πŸ˜†
Do let me know first... πŸ˜ƒ
Sagi97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hearty-hearty-hearty Thank you's to one and all who liked as well replied...
I will reply back individually as soon as I get some time from exams...
Please accept my apologies till then...

PS: And one more Question- I was wondering... πŸ˜†
As Sagi said, that a domestic interaction can be done...
Anybody interested to see what happens after Kabir takes Ananya out of KKN? πŸ˜‰ Remember she was angry? πŸ˜†
Do let me know first... πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, and that's where a domestic interaction would start. The cold treatment, the vessel banging, the cold dinner statement and kabir manaofying her finally in the bed. 

Baki aap like Lena. I cannot imagine anymore.