India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SanGini track... Will it be like this?

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Will Sanskar and Ragini track go the Khilona way?
Why do I feel that RagYa will not happen and SwarYa will be the end game.

Ragini will come to know of Lakshya's feeling for Swara; Lakshya himself will one day tell her all

Ragini will be spending time with Sanskar and that gives Swara time to spend with Lakshya

She may avoid him after his confession but slowly will develop feelings for Lakshya but will remain quiet for Ragini's sake

Here, Sanskar will get attached day by day to Ragini and she too will come to know of SwarYa feelings for one another

Talks of SanGini marriage will initiate; Ragini will accept going against her family for SwarYa sake also for her and Swara's mom because if and when Dadi comes to know of SwarYa she will put all blame on Rangini and Swara's mom, that she was the one who can;t see Ragini happy and sent her daughter after Ragini's mangetar

So to save SwarYa's love and her mom Ragini will sacrifice herself

She will get married to Sanskar

Then one fine day he will become all well

Then the problems in Ragini's life continue as Sanskar will refuse to recognize her and accept her as his wife as he is in love with someone else for whom he had left the house; Maybe that girl was from another caste so Maheshwari opposed to it; That girl to was not ready to face the samaj so she must have dithed Sanskar but he still loves her...

Oh not to forget Ragini will be with child when Sanskar rejects her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeeratna.nanda-Sud-Huma--Claptrap-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Probably this might happen... Moreover this is also logical...
Nice prediction anyways Smile

Whatever happens... I hope SwarYa will be there at the end.. Wink
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
yup i have predicted this plot the moment they showed sanskaar obsessing over ragini..its bound to happen i think..many shows  have used similar story lines for a mentally discharged patient .
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I just hope SanGini happens Day Dreaming
And no doubt it is gonna be SwarYa. I don't know how people can think RagYa can happen still Confused No offence

Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 15 May 2015 at 9:15am
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
no i will leave this show if ragya will not happen and something like this will happen...
obsession is not true love and lucky is only attracted towards swara who knows if he will again fall in love with ragini when he will get to know ragini that how sweet she is ...and her talents her flaws and all...
swara had never felt love for laksh ... and also after knowing he has already announced ragini as his fiancee ...i think in this process laksh will fall in real love with ragini ...i dont want sudden marriage track of anyone...now...pls...i just want the story to develop and i think swarsan and ragya have more scope as we can see sujata being angry always everytime with swara ...chappals in kitchen...LOL...i want swara to marry sanskaar and make sujaata from bad to good...ragini can never do this...she will never fall in love with sanskaar as sanskaar loves only himself now...and he is only obsessed with ragini and ragini loves laksh so much truly ...Embarrassed

Smilemaybe now...laksh will realise it that how bad it feels when someone brokes your heart specially when you have fallen in head over heels in love with him ...

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
prettygud prediction!
 i just want SanGini together bas! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top