Reporters

India-Forums

   
Reporters
Reporters

Khaled-Kabir-Malvika (Page 2)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by -purnima-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL

Kabir refusing khalid's dinner offer was indeed right answer back for him not trusting him LOLLOLLOL
Felt bad for last time his cake got waste this time his dinner plan LOLLOL

hope Kabir was not having doubts on Khalid
Khalid seems to be a straight guy LOL</font>..

no no these two are my ship. I won't mind if khaled sacrifices everything for kabir . I want kabir-Khaled to discuss on what kind of girls they like, it will be such a gala time for khaled.



U r howlarious...
Kabir Khalid discussing the kinda girl they like!!! LMAO
Seriously, have u seen khalid!
Only hearing about the type of girls fielding for Kabir will make his day n dreams!!

I enjoy them together!!


Kabir-khalid discussing girls LOL LOL wud b hilarious to watch
...& even for khalid it wud fun ...
Infact after kabir questionaire result i was instead of kid's question ...i was expecting
"Tell me Kabir, how did ur divorce happen" LOL LOL LOL he might have look for some scoop from it too LOL

Dat makes me wonder what's Khalid status is he married/divorced Confused


Khalid's personal life!! Never gave a thought!
Maybe a boring life- a sociallite wife n teen kids with their own lives- not much spice!!

Can u imagine them sitting with booze n discussing girls n other stuff??

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Joined: 17 January 2015
Posts: 2793

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Ya..teeno saath jakar chole kulche khayenge...like sunnyLOL
Ya roadside golgappa competition...bill on khalidLOLROFL
I want kabir and Malvika to feed golgappas to each other, where khaled will give lectures on how it's unhygienic and Ronnie taking the scenario's photo and sending it to both Ananya and Manav . In ekta Kapoor style . Lmao
YesLOL
Then manav is angry and competes with kabir in golgappa eating competition and eats a very spicy one and starts jumpingSilly...
Beta manav...yahi hai parinaam adhik manavta dikhaane kaLOL
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gitanjali-

LOL you are so witty
But my question is when will Kabeer take his stupid reporter to dinnerTongue

instead i see Manav hugging stupid reporter and taking her to dinner. Cry
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by -purnima-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL

Kabir refusing khalid's dinner offer was indeed right answer back for him not trusting him LOLLOLLOL
Felt bad for last time his cake got waste this time his dinner plan LOLLOL

hope Kabir was not having doubts on Khalid
Khalid seems to be a straight guy LOL</font>..

no no these two are my ship. I won't mind if khaled sacrifices everything for kabir . I want kabir-Khaled to discuss on what kind of girls they like, it will be such a gala time for khaled.



U r howlarious...
Kabir Khalid discussing the kinda girl they like!!! LMAO
Seriously, have u seen khalid!
Only hearing about the type of girls fielding for Kabir will make his day n dreams!!

I enjoy them together!!

Khaled and Kair can make a very boring topic into a interesting one too. Khaled can tease kabir for the kind of adulation he gets .LOL
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 22768

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by -purnima-

I enjoy them together!!


Kabir-khalid discussing girls LOL LOL wud b hilarious to watch
...& even for khalid it wud fun ...
Infact after kabir questionaire result i was instead of kid's question ...i was expecting
"Tell me Kabir, how did ur divorce happen" LOL LOL LOL he might have look for some scoop from it too LOL

Dat makes me wonder what's Khalid status is he married/divorced Confused


Khalid's personal life!! Never gave a thought!
Maybe a boring life- a sociallite wife n teen kids with their own lives- not much spice!!

Can u imagine them sitting with booze n discussing girls n other stuff??[/QUOTE]

Quite possible he personal life has not much spice LOL considering he finds in others LOL LOL ...how enjoys gossips scoops LOL LOL ...

Khalid & Kabir boozing out discussing girls ...difficult to imagine ...but it wud b hilarious & fun to watch
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Ya..teeno saath jakar chole kulche khayenge...like sunnyLOL
Ya roadside golgappa competition...bill on khalidLOLROFL
I want kabir and Malvika to feed golgappas to each other, where khaled will give lectures on how it's unhygienic and Ronnie taking the scenario's photo and sending it to both Ananya and Manav . In ekta Kapoor style . Lmao
YesLOL
Then manav is angry and competes with kabir in golgappa eating competition and eats a very spicy one and starts jumpingSilly...
Beta manav...yahi hai parinaam adhik manavta dikhaane kaLOL
ShockedLOL

Manav jumping after eating the spicy one and Khaled laughing at him like a fool .LMAO ROFL


Edited by DexterRocks - 15 May 2015 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akyabiggestfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Reporting - The Kabir-Ananya Story

2 3

Author: violette   Replies: 23   Views: 4090

violette 23 4090 15 May 2015 at 1:27am by violette
--Kabir Sir ki Class--

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 1   Views: 583

-purnima- 1 583 15 May 2015 at 12:59am by sirimiri
Kudos to Khaled

Author: DexterRocks   Replies: 2   Views: 662

DexterRocks 2 662 13 May 2015 at 10:56am by ipkkndbarun_fan
Malvika's character and storyline

2

Author: salta   Replies: 11   Views: 1100

salta 11 1100 01 May 2015 at 8:20am by Sanjana4Rajeev
Malvika's mysterious intentions?

2 3 4

Author: _symphony   Replies: 25   Views: 1344

_symphony 25 1344 15 April 2015 at 8:45pm by -.SapnokiRani-.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index