-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys I got the interest to watch this show only bcoz of shravan, I liked him the most in last year Splitsvilla. So I was waiting for his new show. And manmarziya is a good show. But u know what they had put lots of dedication & creative ideas behind arjun charecter(who is their protegee). For neil character they have hardly anything on their mind, they are using him like fillers. Wont be surprise if it turn out to be triangle betn rad-sam-arj, who will be left by arjun will pair with neil.🤢 It's really unfair to neil character and to shravan as well.

Even in this forum there are 3 types of arjun fans --

1. They want radhika the lead should paired with their fav. For others they dont care.
2. They want sam to be paired opp arjun, but they wont accept that radhika is lead. So they want to pair neil with rad so that their samarj get together (sorry but I dont c any noble wish)
3. They dont care who is the lead, but they desperately want whoever is the lead get paired with arjun.

Why only arjun, arjun, & arjun. They makers are doing partiality with arjun. Im 100% sure after today's epi how they put radhika betn sam & arjun, even if  he love sam, in order to take revenge from sam's family and sam, he will marry radhika for sure. And the leftover will be thrown to neil🤢
Sorry but Im totally frustrated why cant they show an equal story with neil like they are doing with the girls (even now sam is getting more footage than radhika). They are the makers of Mahabharat, right?? So they obv know how to give importance to each character, so why unfair with neil.

No offense to any fans, Im just frustrated with CVs.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry yaar. 4 characters are important and they are giving all equal scree space well present story is revolving around samarj and their chemistry clicks very well. And they are genuine fans who want radhika and neil. If once radhika story starts Neil also get importance and regarding your saying arjun will marry to radz to getting revenge from it doesn't not make sense. Radz didn't not belong to Khannas family. So they don't who arjun marrying. If he marries Sam and then hurt her then Khanna family will broken
Mostly it's not saas bahu saga so don't expect marriages. Show about friend ship
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the show is about 4 friends. here aham kash monica and shravan are leads.. see their photoshoot and everythng 4 of them are there. regarding pairs its still a confusion as both girls had photoshoot with both guys.. 
and frm 2nd 3rd episode neil was introduced and given alot of imprtnce 
arjun is given imprtnce now because his revengr track is now in focus. after this definately other tracks ll happen..
and neil is samaira's best friend.. and there is somethng btw neil and radhika. they should focus on them now. coz we have seen them having amazing chemistry during the bike ride and ofc scene when they shared eyelock.. somewhere till now its like neil radhika and arjun samaira..
regarding arjun whatever symbols they showed even if arjun uses radhika to jealous sam he always comes back to samaira. like yesterday he didnt even look at radhika but kept dancing looking at sam and when she left he swirld her away nt even looking at her..
not yet they showed any romntc inclintn in them but defintly a strt of friendship can be sensed
coming to neil he balances both the girls. he with samaira they have the best friendship in the whole world. neil with his chashni ji is cuteness to watch. whenevr radhika was alone whenevr she cried neil came up to her.. in rishikesh auto scene where radhika heartbrkn was leaving and sat in the auto told dadu that she lost the chance dadu told her a secnd chance always comes neil entrs the auto. we have seen radhika's fiance gettng jealous of neil. in the offc scene when radhika told sam she ll fly and no one ll stp her neil was watchng her with awe in his eyes then he takes her and tells that to make her own positn and he keeps flirtng with her in a friendly manner. then their bike ride. being a samarj fan i found raniel bike ride was bettr than samarj one. neil cheering up radhika. so till now it looks like raneil it is but lets see whats in store. 
and even if marriage track comes up arjun might marry sam to take revenge as acc to some of his neighbours samarj are married as they went to a bday party as husband wife
the story is about 2 girls and the guys who affct their life and about dosti among 4 of them ðŸ˜Š
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who told you Radhika is the only lead ?? the show has two leads, Radhika and Samaira, both of them get equa screen space, its just that people can relate to Samaira more than Radhika as her story is more relatable .. and no Arjun is not going to marry Radhika, am sure the channel doesnot want to loose their viewers, there won't be any marriages as the shows main theme is friendship btw four people!!Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never felt Neal is getting less screen space. He's a really good actor. 
This story is about 4 lives. Don't worry. All will be given equal importance. 
-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Don't worry yaar. 4 characters are important and they are giving all equal scree space well present story is revolving around samarj and their chemistry clicks very well. And they are genuine fans who want radhika and neil. If once radhika story starts Neil also get importance and regarding your saying arjun will marry to radz to getting revenge from it doesn't not make sense. Radz didn't not belong to Khannas family. So they don't who arjun marrying. If he marries Sam and then hurt her then Khanna family will broken
Mostly it's not saas bahu saga so don't expect marriages. Show about friend ship

I meant to hurt sam he'll marry radh (dance seq symbolize that only), didnt u c how sam got spell bounded every time he is around. The story may be muquader ka sikander with chidhood sweeties including a revenge track🥱
-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

the show is about 4 friends. here aham kash monica and shravan are leads.. see their photoshoot and everythng 4 of them are there. regarding pairs its still a confusion as both girls had photoshoot with both guys.. 

and frm 2nd 3rd episode neil was introduced and given alot of imprtnce 
arjun is given imprtnce now because his revengr track is now in focus. after this definately other tracks ll happen..
and neil is samaira's best friend.. and there is somethng btw neil and radhika. they should focus on them now. coz we have seen them having amazing chemistry during the bike ride and ofc scene when they shared eyelock.. somewhere till now its like neil radhika and arjun samaira..
regarding arjun whatever symbols they showed even if arjun uses radhika to jealous sam he always comes back to samaira. like yesterday he didnt even look at radhika but kept dancing looking at sam and when she left he swirld her away nt even looking at her..
not yet they showed any romntc inclintn in them but defintly a strt of friendship can be sensed
coming to neil he balances both the girls. he with samaira they have the best friendship in the whole world. neil with his chashni ji is cuteness to watch. whenevr radhika was alone whenevr she cried neil came up to her.. in rishikesh auto scene where radhika heartbrkn was leaving and sat in the auto told dadu that she lost the chance dadu told her a secnd chance always comes neil entrs the auto. we have seen radhika's fiance gettng jealous of neil. in the offc scene when radhika told sam she ll fly and no one ll stp her neil was watchng her with awe in his eyes then he takes her and tells that to make her own positn and he keeps flirtng with her in a friendly manner. then their bike ride. being a samarj fan i found raniel bike ride was bettr than samarj one. neil cheering up radhika. so till now it looks like raneil it is but lets see whats in store. 
and even if marriage track comes up arjun might marry sam to take revenge as acc to some of his neighbours samarj are married as they went to a bday party as husband wife
the story is about 2 girls and the guys who affct their life and about dosti among 4 of them ðŸ˜Š

U know Im not into jodi, I will be happy with any jodi as they promised something new, so Im expecting the unexpected. So right now samarj or neilradh is too early to decide. I guess how first they r moving with samarj, it's just infatuation not love and in SP they wont show romance for long time, definitely they have something on their mind. Let them explore it fullest until then dont make up mind over jodis, it can be disappointing as the same time u will lost interest in serial.😊
-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Who told you Radhika is the only lead ?? the show has two leads, Radhika and Samaira, both of them get equa screen space, its just that people can relate to Samaira more than Radhika as her story is more relatable .. and no Arjun is not going to marry Radhika, am sure the channel doesnot want to loose their viewers, there won't be any marriages as the shows main theme is friendship btw four people!!

@bold so u belong to no2 group. My brain told me after cing all the promos. What's they r showing in serials nobody knows who doesn't watch this show, right? Even I started to watch this show from13th may, b4 started watching I thought it's her story, even in reality it's her story, where sam got major supporting role, the story is now focusing on her character, still they r simultaneously showing radh's journey. I wont be sad if it turned out to be wrong😊

-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

I never felt Neal is getting less screen space. He's a really good actor. 

This story is about 4 lives. Don't worry. All will be given equal importance. 

yeah mate hope so😊
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Well I think all 4 of them have equal importance in the story.don,t know who will end up with whom... but one thing is sure radhika is going tobe the collateral damage in this arjun revenge saga.