Reporters

Kaya OS - I care Sir

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This is for Mallika... Dear your request is here... I have tried to bring little romance as well... hope you like it...

Kabir sir abhi taka aye nahi kya... Ananya asked Ronnie...

Nahi yaar... Kabir sir kabhi late nahi aathe... pata nahi aaj kya hogaya... Ronnie replied...

Ananya then saw Malvika and Khalid coming discussing something seriously... she rushed to check with them...

Tumne use jaane kyun diya Khalid... Police apna kaam karthi na.. isse hero banneki kya jarrorath thi... ab dekho ... chot kaayi hai ussne.. aur doctor ne strictly rest karne ko bhola hai.. Ye Kabir bhi na... hamesha apni manmaani karna hotha hai usse... Malvika was talking to Khalid angrily...

Ananya froze for a moment... Kabir Sir is hurt... That was the only thing she understood...

She immediately left office to go to his house not responding to Ronnie who was calling her...

Kabir heard a small knock at the door as he was trying to button his shirt...

Tharini... tumhe knock karne ki zaroorath kabse padi... andar aajao... Kabir said not looking back...

Ananya felt a surge of jealously when he said Tharini's name...

Its her... Kabir's heart told him as soon as she stepped inside the house...

He turned at her and aksed... Aap... aap yahan kya kar rahi hai Miss Kashyap...

Ananya was slavering him as his stood opposite to her with his shirt buttons open...

Miss Kashyap... me aapse kuch pooch raha hun... aap yahan kya kar rahi hai... Kabir asked her bringing her back to reality...

Wo sir... Me aapko dekne aayi thi... wo aapko ko chot lagi thi tho...

Tho... Tho kya... aapne socha mujhe kuch help chahiye hogi... Let me tell you Miss Kashyap.. Mujhe aapki jaroorath nahi hai... me apna khayal kudh rak saktha hun.. aur waise bhi Tharini hai na... wo karlegi... aap yahan se jaayiye... he said even though he didn't want her to leave...

Kabir's cell buzzed...

Haa Tharini... kabse tumhara wait kar raha hun... kahan ho tum... looking at Ananya ...

Kabir... Yahan NGO me kuch problem hai... aaj me nahi aa paaungi... sorry... pls try to manage... nahi tho me ek nurse ka intezaam kardethi hun... mera yahan hona boht important hai.. Tharini said in worried voice...

No no... its ok... koi nurse nahi chahiye... tum meri chinta mat karo... I'll manage he said disconnecting the call...

Sir kitchen kahan hai... aapkeliye soup bana dethi hun... waise aapne tablet leli... She asked ignoring his stares and earlier order...

Kabir tried to stop her but then he stopped himself as he knew trying to stop her was useless...

He tried to button his shirt but due to his bandaged hand he was not able to do so... Ananya came from kitchen asking for cream and saw him struggling with his shirt...

Ek min sir... Let me do it... she said coming close to him...

Kabir felt chill run down his spine when her fingers lingered on his stomach and chest as she buttoned his shirt... he fisted his hand to stop himself from pulling her close...

Ananya knew her effect on him... she was observing him from the corner of eyes and smiled under her breathe...

Lo hogaya... she said with plain face... me aapse ye poochne aayi thi ki aapko soup with cream chahiye ya without cream...

I would prefer with cream... he said not showing his inner turmoil...

Ye rahi aapki soup... aur ye tablets jo aapko abhi lena hai... she brought his soup and tablets...
Thanks miss Kashyap... par aap ye sab... He was stopped in between when she handed the soup bowl to him...

He had it silently and took tablets ... She helped him lie down on sofa and she went back to kitchen to prepare lunch...

Kabir was observing her... the way she tied her hair up... wore apron ... bit her nails thinking of what to cook...

Sir aapko palak paneer pasand hai... she asked him... Kabir nodded...

Agar aapko pasand nahi hota tho bhi wahi khana padtha... kuch aur nahi hai banana keliye... she smiled and said going back to kitchen...

Kabir saw her struggling with her hair as she was kneading dove for roti... her hair was falling on her face disturbing her... she tried to move it back from back of her hand but it continue falling...

Kabir came near her and slowly fixed those hair behind her ear taking his own time... they had cute eyelock all this while... how he wished he could kiss those beautiful eyes which were staring at him...
Sir aap kyun aaye yahan... kuch chahiye... she asked him

No Miss Kashyap... Me wahan bore horatha... tho socha aapke help kardun...

Nahi sir... aap baitiye... cooking is almost done... let me prepare these roti's she said making round balls from dove...

They had lunch together speaking about everything in this world... from politics to sports to entertainment... Kabir felt it was the best day in his life... Having Ananya with him...

After lunch she changed his bandage and gave him tablets... one of the tablets would make him drowsy... He said he would sleep for sometime...

Sir abhi mujhe jaana hai... ofc me kuch kaam hai... me aapse sham ko milthi hun... she said taking her bag...

Its ok Miss Kashyap... I'm fine now... will meet you in ofc tomorrow he said not wanting her to come again to take care of him...

But Miss Kashyap... aapne bataya nahi aap ye sab kyun kar rahe hai... He asked in sleepy tone...
She smiled at him and made him sleep, tucked him with blanket...

She kissed his forehead and whispered... we both know the answer sir...
[/I][I]Edited by sowmyap03 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww now that was really cute sowmya!! Loved it. I wish we get something like this on show soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thankyou so mch for this...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Really heart touching...just loved it so much.
Tfd pm.
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!!!
Really heart touching...
Maza aagaya...
Ananya cooked food for kabir๐Ÿ˜ณ
And took care of him...awww!!!
Damn nice...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pm and do write more๐Ÿ˜‰...
(Urgently๐Ÿ˜†)
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Wow!!!!

Really heart touching...
Maza aagaya...
Ananya cooked food for kabir๐Ÿ˜ณ
And took care of him...awww!!!
Damn nice...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pm and do write more๐Ÿ˜‰...
(Urgently๐Ÿ˜†)

Urgently!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really heart touching one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Romantic one
Superb 
Thanks for pm