Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS (Page 81)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
The opening is shocking. I don't think anyone expected this.

It has opened less than even Badlapur. A movie with an A certificate; with Varun and Nawaz in the lead.

Edited by -Arsal- - 15 May 2015 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Originally posted by hiddenstar

maat...never heard a big film having its first show cancelled due to lack of audience! yahake saare RK fans theatre pe nahi gaye kya? thodi audience tph yaha se ban jaati

Seriously I am surprised as well ki show cancelled.
Even lowest budget without promo wali show bhi aaj tak cancel nahi hui hogi

Its a huge insult to the cast and crew
Anyways I had guessed it by the proomos

this!

hope they don't feel demotivated

-Piku-

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged

The thing which are important for opening apart from starcase and music are the trailers and filmography of the director.
Aamir Khan didn't gave a blockbuster opening or business to DG because it was not the type of movie which generally makes mone? Was it trash? no ofcourse not !!!!
Taalsh was a gem - how much money did it make? not upto aamir's standard..
Baby was much much better than Gabbar is back but which one did better business??
On the other hand sometime audience rejects the movie initially but then depending on WOM it picks up if most of them can connect like what happened in Piku, Queen etc or gives bumper opening but later dies down because content is trash like HNY

The problem with BV is its budget and AK
1st of all, AK is not meant for this big budget film. He is way to intellectual(or unnecessarily abstart) to understand the masses.
2nd, the look and feel of the film in the trailer haven't attracted the masses because it appears to be high funda film
3rd, the music doesn't have the mass appeal like Roy etc.
4th, all high business movies are generally either light hearted comedy or mindless comedy. Its less likely for a dark action movie with tragic end to do 150-200cr business even if the audience is maturing. Because people at the end looks for make believe world to escape from their daily misery.
and lastly, BV is actually meant for niche audience. It could have easily collected the desired amount if the budget was low.

Those who are trashing RK in this forum have full right to do that because the same happens with all other stars. But  saying Ranbir doesn't have a real fan outside IF is height of stupidity. Even Salman/SRK even cant give this type of movie a bumper business !!!

Director is the captain of ship and content is king. If both are bad(as per the review, I'm yet to watch)  then the even Meryl Streep or Robert D Niro can not save a movie forget about Ranbir
guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Originally posted by Deathstroke

Where is piyatrix ?

She was busy showing me Salman's 30 Flops LOL

But its a factTongueLOLbut why are Sallu fans after me , m not the only RK fan hereLOLbtw why is my atbb thread locked why are people so whiny and butthurt all the time , bring a bit of humor in your lives.LOLLOL

Bold 1 is the question and bold 2 is the answer. LOL

Piyatrix

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Originally posted by Deathstroke

Where is piyatrix ?

She was busy showing me Salman's 30 Flops LOL

But its a fact TongueLOL but why are Sallu fans after me , m not the only RK fan here LOL btw why is my atbb thread locked why are people so whiny and butthurt all the time , bring a bit of humor in your lives. LOLLOL

LOLLOL

What I don't get is why all the Salman fans are going hyper over BV failing?? Every thread, every topic is being dominated by them.

Any previous fight that I know not off??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagooPiyatrix-AppleOfMaEye-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Any news of the matinee shows?
guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

PS. i sincerely think fans of other stars have the right to make fun of it in the review forum.. RK fans should show some humility and hear it. Same happened in KillDil, both reviews and audience trashed it and it was a matter of joke in the forum.
So, it is ridiculous that some fans are angry against those fans who are bashing the movie. They are not Ranbir fans and they have the opportunity of the lifetime here.

Every Big Star is bashed if movie didn't turn up to huge expectations... Isiliye i am enjoying this... Jai Ho Bash ka... Dabangg 2 bash ka... Salman bash ka... sabka badla lega Billa LOL

Mujhe tab is forum pe hona chahiye tha...kuch toh mazaa aata...bhai ki toh dhajjiyaan ud gayi hongi Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarMallika-E-Bhais

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .krackjack.

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

PS. i sincerely think fans of other stars have the right to make fun of it in the review forum.. RK fans should show some humility and hear it. Same happened in KillDil, both reviews and audience trashed it and it was a matter of joke in the forum.
So, it is ridiculous that some fans are angry against those fans who are bashing the movie. They are not Ranbir fans and they have the opportunity of the lifetime here.

Every Big Star is bashed if movie didn't turn up to huge expectations... Isiliye i am enjoying this... Jai Ho Bash ka... Dabangg 2 bash ka... Salman bash ka... sabka badla lega Billa LOL

Mujhe tab is forum pe hona chahiye tha...kuch toh mazaa aata...bhai ki toh dhajjiyaan ud gayi hongi Evil Smile

Jia Jo time was nuts.LOLLOL

You should have been here.

Never mind, imagine if all this hype BB or PRDP (huge chance) under perform.  Salman would be absolutely destroyed here.LOLLOL

Edited by -Arsal- - 15 May 2015 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarguftagoo

Go to top