Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS (Page 139)

DoneDeal Senior Member

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HollymirchiIhateKhansKhanSinghKumar

Hollymirchi Senior Member
Hollymirchi
Hollymirchi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I avoided the forum for couple of days because of all the nastiness around. I still don't figure how and why people can be that mean. Frustration, boredom, anonymity, I don't know... I might be naive or just having a real life outside the forum.

Maybe it's still early to say that BV completety crashed. Anyway, I thought it would have a way better opening. I feel sad. Not for Ranbir or Anushka, they are amazing actors and have a good line-up coming for them. I think Anushka hasn't disclosed all her upcoming projects yet.

I'm just sad for Anurag Kashyap. I love his work and what he is trying to do. He is really passionate and has a genuine love for Hindi cinema. I just want him to learn from all this and come back even stronger.

I didn't get the chance to watch the movie as it's not releasing in my country yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oh of course..Ranbir not only made it but he also pissed off a lot of fandoms along the way..Salman fans thanks to the Katrina connection & of course Deepika fans and a whole lot of other fandoms ( basically his competitors)..And then you add the overhype & the supposed nepotism angle and you know why there is so much hate LOL  

Yeah i can see that..Which is very sad..Tamasha & ADHM anyway look like a commercial films but JJ again looks like a mess so am not sure what he is planning to do LOL

Everyone pisses off other fandoms along the way LOL there is NO ONE who makes it without irritating others.  Ranbir is no different.. LOL 

If JJ is going for a complete reshoot, then they can fix it. Potentially anyways. But I dunno, I was never excited about that film from the beginning. Must be Kat effect. I automatically lose interest in every film she's part of. LOL I dunno, time for some reflection and introspection! LOL

rogerrocks

DoneDeal Senior Member

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
walkashame Senior Member
walkashame
walkashame

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoneDeal

ps : Have yet to watch BV though. Will have to wait for next weekend. Ill post review after that.

It might be taken down before next weekend.
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Everyone pisses off other fandoms along the way LOL there is NO ONE who makes it without irritating others.  Ranbir is no different.. LOL 

If JJ is going for a complete reshoot, then they can fix it. Potentially anyways. But I dunno, I was never excited about that film from the beginning. Must be Kat effect. I automatically lose interest in every film she's part of. LOL I dunno, time for some reflection and introspection! LOL

@bold- I know what you mean LOL  Not sure if reshoot is a good idea..I heard Anurag is changing the basic premise of the film which is not necessarily a good thing to do after you have shot half of it Confused  I mean i know Barfi was delayed too but this one really does sound like a mess..I'l be happy to be proved wrong though cos his role sound interesting atleast on paper LOL
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Haha Imtiaz is one director who is overrated as eff IMO..But i can see the film doing well cos it has RK, DP & ARR ( even if he is half as good as he usually is, the album will be a hit)..I have already given up on JJ unless the trailer proves me wrong LOL  Ayaan is my favorite of the lot but that superhero crap sounds very bad on paper..I wish he just goes back to making simple stuff like WUS which i think will always remain his best work..So i can see why you find ADHM the most promising of the lot..Its a different thing that am just not looking forward to it LOL

Tamasha will probably do better, but it doesn't really matter to me. I refuse to watch things associated with Imtiaz. LOL 

Ayan will never go back to WUS. He wants to make hit films...he was really upset with how WUS did money wise. He's pretty much made it obvious now.

rogerrocks

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged

@bold- I know what you mean LOL  Not sure if reshoot is a good idea..I heard Anurag is changing the basic premise of the film which is not necessarily a good thing to do after you have shot half of it Confused  I mean i know Barfi was delayed too but this one really does sound like a mess..I'l be happy to be proved wrong though cos his role sound interesting atleast on paper LOL

Was Barfi reshot this much? Confused I don't rem. Anyways, Anurag does best when he's allowed to do his own thing. I don't really have any hopes from JJ though. I don't think Ranbir is interested anymore either. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunararogerrocks

Go to top