India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

so next torture is kalindi

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

what is gong to heppen in next fifteen days. kalindi filed case against shlok.ryt.

next torture is kalindi .its quite natural of a mothers feeling...but she is against shlok for astha missing.But  shlok is helpless & was in coma...after his coma stage he searched for astha not caring his health also. so kalindi shloud listen shlok and this is the time they should give support shlok.but kalindi  is not fair avoidg shlok.thats a biggg torture to see.
anyways once astha get back  her memory she can not live without shlok for a second aslo. 

i donot want to see that kalindi torture. 
waiting to see our ashlok together thats it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya.ebppadmajagmaitydeblinaVijjuShrenu_MBBabyBearFanGirltalkie14xBabyAngelxk.taddy1234Dogan1

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
seriously... Nowdays Kalandi is getting on my nerves...
All the time she is rying and put balme on agni's but never do anything to find her daugther this task she given to other family memebr and she only crying...

Instead taking  a legal action towards Agni's she have to find her daughter by own...She only balming others but put no effort to find Daughter..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmajagsindukrishnaVijjuShrenu_MBxBabyAngelx

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

All the time she is rying and put balme on agni's but never do anything to find her daugther this task she given to other family memebr and she only crying...

Instead taking  a legal action towards Agni's she have to find her daughter by own...She only balming others but put no effort to find Daughter..

ya all agni people are trying hard  to get back  astha, but that kirloskars Angry
Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I understand Kalind is upset but why is she blaming shlok is beyond me!
Especially when she knows her daughter loves shlok so much and being a good dil she was helping her family

First time when she put a case on shlok I can understand...he was torturing her! Now what Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlsindukrishnamainkyanaamdoonxBabyAngelx

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
nice post Bappa save us from kalindi torture she is turned into KALI from kalindiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xBabyAngelxDogan1

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindukrishna

what is gong to heppen in next fifteen days. kalindi filed case against shlok.ryt.

next torture is kalindi .its quite natural of a mothers feeling...but she is against shlok for astha missing.But  shlok is helpless & was in coma...after his coma stage he searched for astha not caring his health also. so kalindi shloud listen shlok and this is the time they should give support shlok.but kalindi  is not fair avoidg shlok.thats a biggg torture to see.
anyways once astha get back  her memory she can not live without shlok for a second aslo. 

i donot want to see that kalindi torture. 
waiting to see our ashlok together thats it.
Agree 
xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

TrueLOL
xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

I understand Kalind is upset but why is she blaming shlok is beyond me!
Especially when she knows her daughter loves shlok so much and being a good dil she was helping her family

First time when she put a case on shlok I can understand...he was torturing her! Now what Ouch
Good question

Go to top