"Ranveer or Shikhar: Who Is Best For Ishani?"

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Relax, mates. I'm not going to start a new poll on this shitty question. Still, I'm just trying to observe "who really deserves Ishani?"
Let's start with Shikhar and I'll write this post keeping my personal dislike for the character aside. Shikhar is a nice guy, we all know that. He supported Ishani when everyone she knew and loved left her side. She was going to commit suicide when Shikhar saved her. Coincidently, Ishani ended up living in Shikhar's house and after some time he fell in love with her. It happens when you have no roots but suddenly you see someone who shows you reality of life and how it is different from your perspective on it. That's what happened to Shikhar and he discovered his feelings for her. They're true and pure. But they are not the feelings of love. He likes her not loves. He understands her in bits and is ready to accept her even though she might not love him back. Shikhar thinks it's Ishani who has been wronged by her ex-husband i.e. Ranveer, but does he know the whole truth? Anyway, I'm not going into that right now. The above qualities are what you would say Ishani should marry him for. Ranveer can't see through her but Shikhar can, and he understands her more than anyone.
Coming to my point of view- Shikhar has not experienced the pain and madness in love. It's all very new to him and that's why he brushes off all the claims by Ranveer. He feels no guilt whenever Ranveer tells directly/indirectly that it hurts him to see Ishani marrying Shikhar. Had Shikhar experienced or valued this feeling I'm dead sure he would be very much different than he is.

Talking about Ranveer, this guy is facing lots of criticism because he "cannot see through Ishani while she's sacrificing this all for him". Many people are using this argument to prove why Shikhar is perfect life partner for her. Well, for them the only thing I can say is that Ranveer's mind is full of confusion, pain, inexplicable feelings. His heart is badly wounded, bleeding uncontrollably for months and months. All those who have seen this show from the start will know the level of trust Ranveer had on Ishani. People call trust "blind" but Ranveer's was greater than that. It was Ishani who broke it again and again and again. And now he is completely spent in that sense. Ranveer's love stands out not because he has loved her since childhood but because he has loved Ishani in her worsts. People let go of their beloved when they find them wrong but Ranveer loved Ishani when she did not deserve his love and kept loving her without any expectation and hope. He still loves her but now is too broken to ponder over things as everything happening to him is meaningless in all ways. So far he has been punished without any mistake of his own but he tolerated this all for his love that was not meant to be him. In short, Ranveer has not loved Ishani, he has idealized her, worshiped her his entire life.

If this does not make Ranveer "worthy" of Ishani, what does? Will wait for you answers. :)Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ranveer Waghela ... enough said !!!!!!#IshVeer
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shikhar can marry ritika
after all she is his good friend
how much does he know ishaani
i am sure if he had got half the pain rv got
he would have run away and never return
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EH brilliant post as usual.Would just like to add one thing even though everyone believes that ranveer didn't saw through her but I would like to contradict it by saying that his belief is torn between his mind and heart.Even though his mind believed her pretence  his heart did not hence he  did not divorce her and is still believing what his heart feels over and above anything and everything else. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Elvish u have v.well said, there is nothing to add over it.. He has gone through all pain without commiting any mistake purposely, but still he never objects, looking at the current situation of him he is actually fighting with himself, with his own feelings... he completely  deserves ISHAANI... Edited by RTPMS - 8 years ago
achu_nair thumbnail
Actually i felt that shikher's love towards ishaani is only a physical attraction.But for Ranveer it was not like that (of course bfore marriage πŸ˜† ).
and i still remember one dialogue by him  when he says during gauri's marriage USNE PYAAR KARNE KELIYE PYAAR KIYA HAI, PYAAR PAANE KELIYE NAHI some thing like that .since i dont know hindi well as i am a south indian. i liked shikhar earlier but now i feel that he is a big hurdle for ishveer.

ps: i hate rari and ishkhar😑😑😑
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EH I understand what you are trying to say! But think from Ishani's POV! Love is not everything! The way shikar and his family treat her is really what every women desires! The way ranveer and his family treated her since hate track it was pathetic honestly! She deserves respect and Care and like Shikar said he will shower so much love on her that one day she will love him and I trust him on that! πŸ˜Š
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear for this post 😳 😳 πŸ€—

Yesterday episode , made me fall for Ranveer all over again 😳 😳

IshVeer are soulmates , Ranveer and Ishani can newer truly be happy without eachother 😳 Shikhar , chirag and RI don't have a chance , bacause IshVeer are conected by heart and soul 😳Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, friends, for you wonderful comments. Shikhar was nice as a friend but as Ishani's groom they've made him a joker. He looks like an idiot when lecturing Ranveer on love and taking him seriously.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Thank you, friends, for you wonderful comments. Shikhar was nice as a friend but as Ishani's groom they've made him a joker. He looks like an idiot when lecturing Ranveer on love and taking him seriously.

Well said πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰